AI in the dating marketplace

truegame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Optimised Ai girlfriend that feel real
S*x doll that feel real

How would these innovation change the dating dynamics between men and women ?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan to create and own all of the AI Robot Dating Dolls in North America. I will rent them out for $100/day and require a deposit for damage or abduction! :D

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will never say never, but at some point, if the experience is really great, I could see the dating market utterly collapse.

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
in a few decades all human social relations will possibly collapse, let alone sexual and dating.
It already looks like a nightmare anywayway I imagine it.
When the new normal arrives, we will be punished for discriminating AI people and not treating them like normal humans.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Optimised Ai girlfriend that feel real
S*x doll that feel real

How would these innovation change the dating dynamics between men and women ?
next the Ai girl will be getting an Ai guy. back to the start because it will be difficult to compete with the Ai guys who are perfect.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe A-I progression is the end of every civilisation.
Yes, I think the length of time that an intelligent civilization lasts (i.e., advanced enough to use electromagnetic-wave (e.g., radio) signal transmission is the key constraining factor in Drake's Equation. Obviously, after Hiroshima, we figured we could end it by destroying civilization in war, or by a "Mouse Utopia" overpopulation crisis, and now possibly by the recent explosion in hypergamy and turn away from patriarchy (which gives women sexual choice) gives us another way, and of course A-I (which gives men sexual choice). (BTW, it has been mathematically proven that any species that implements genetic code transfer will have 2 sexes, with one sex having the larger investment in reproduction, so there must be many other worlds where it is just as OVER as it is here on Earth.)