Intellectual Obesity

Jumbo Gumbo

Banned
Reaction score
I recently did 3 days of no internet no phone texts emails or electronics. It was a blissful time away. I plan to have another 3 days away soon.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently did 3 days of no internet no phone texts emails or electronics. It was a blissful time away. I plan to have another 3 days away soon.
Many dudes need self control when it comes to women. Similar vibes in this thread and the No Contact challenge one ;)

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I'm sure most people get their "news" from Reddit, Youtube, instagram, curated feeds, basically electronic sycophants.

Personally I don't even try to have a "balanced" information diet anymore, I just avoid information in general. To this day I know absolutely nothing about the war in Ukraine nor do I truly know a damn thing about the entire israel/palestine conflict - it's just a waste of brain cells.

Jumbo Gumbo

Banned
Reaction score
Many dudes need self control when it comes to women. Similar vibes in this thread and the No Contact challenge one ;)
For me it is healthy not being online or having contact with the Internet. Incredibly healthy.

but of course I am older. Life was better before our dependence upon the Internet.