Ignoring a cold distant woman?

The Professor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been dating a substantially younger woman. Lately , she seems to just be playing games with me, acting cold and distant. All she ever wants to do is text me all day which I tell her I don’t have time for that, but that If she wants to see me, we can arrange it. She seems to always have excuses to not want to meet up lately. This weekend I simply text her -100 points . She responded angrily. I never responded. The next day she text me again half heartedly trying to elicit a response. I have just been ignoring her and did not respond since it’s the same bull****. I did try talking to her beforehand and had even left her before. So my questions for you guys , espe

1. What has your experience been ignoring a woman that has gone cold or misbehaved?

2.What are your thoughts about this path?

3. I am also on the verge of showing her a screenshot of all the other women that have messaged me asking to hangout. One saying “ she misses ****ing me” . Shes an old **** budy. Is that too harsh for me to do?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't put too much effort into thinking about this anymore. When you meet women who make themselves available, makes it easy for you, and don't play ridiculous games they learned from Tiktok or their single toxic hoe friends, they stand out so much that it's hard to even want to waste a single brain cell thinking about the type women who do these sort of things you've described (unless they're like 9/10+, and even then my patience will be very limited).

I'm at the point where if I have to think about them at all I just stop talking to them and I would suggest you follow the same approach.

The Professor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't put too much effort into thinking about this anymore. When you meet women who make themselves available, makes it easy for you, and don't play ridiculous games they learned from Tiktok or their single toxic hoe friends, they stand out so much that it's hard to even want to waste a single brain cell thinking about the type women who do these sort of things you've described (unless they're like 9/10+, and even then my patience will be very limited).

I'm at the point where if I have to think about them at all I just stop talking to them and I would suggest you follow the same approach.

The Professor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot about all that tiktok **** they are watching and that is definitely her generations. She flip flops with having this sweet personality telling me she has these traditional values but this toxic social media bull**** seems to be influencing something different.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All she ever wants to do is text me all day which I tell her I don’t have time for that, but that If she wants to see me, we can arrange it. She seems to always have excuses to not want to meet up lately
You've expressed your needs and desires candidly and out loud, and she's not interested in meeting them. Move on

Learning Curve

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All she ever wants to do is text me all day which I tell her I don’t have time for that
You don't tell her that. You show her that.

Here is how you handle cold women, i had plenty of them. Who talk to 5 other dudes, and they keep you as a b or c option:

You: "Hey, bla bla bla my day your day bla bla bla, so when are you free for a drink?"
Her: "Oh i don't know i have to get back to you!"
You: "Ok, I have to run, speak to you soon"

3-5 Messages MAX. You are out.

After you asked her out on 2 seperate occasions, you never ask her out again.

When she texts you for the 3rd time again, you respond after 3-4 hours this:

Her: Hey where have you been?
You: Here and there.
Her: Oh, ok so how are you?
You: As always, building an empire. Have to run, speak to you soon.

You do that each time when she reaches out.

Two things will happen:

1. She will either stop texting you
2. She will bring up going for drinks.

Either way you win.

Note: Your reply rate, should increase in delay as long as she is dragging this, and she is not bringing up to get together. From 3-4 hours to a day, and then to 2-3 days.

I am also on the verge of showing her a screenshot of all the other women that have messaged me asking to hangout. One saying “ she misses ****ing me” . Shes an old **** budy. Is that too harsh for me to do
This is insecure, low-value behaviour. Forget about this. Do what i said above.