Girlfriend has hinted at threesomes when drunk (with other women)

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has hinted at a 3 way with another girl since the start of our relationship.

First time watching a movie she commented on a girls boobs that she'd love to play with because they were huge.

Second time we were drunk at a festival, she met a girl while waiting for me in the outside bathroom. After the girl left she said to me "we should invite her for a threesome". The next day she denied any knowledge of this and asked me to not bring it up again (I told her it was hot and not to be embarrassed)

The third time she admitted to me in her teens her best friend and her used to eat each other out. This was during sex after some wine

Fourth time we were on holiday and hammered, she basically said if we did it she would have to pick the girl and that I wasn't allowed finish in the other girl.

The issue is everytime she's been sobber she gets super defensive about it and doesn't want to discuss it.

We are going away to a holiday destination soon and I'd love to get the ball rolling. Lol I love my gf and if this happened I think I'd marry her on the spot.

And no there would be no come back of "well now a guy can join" because I'm not attracted to guys and she is attracted to women so a woman joining is the fairest!

How can I make this happen, she's the one who has brought it up and now I feel like I can't get the idea to go away..

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Her insistence on picking the girl doesn't bode well. Neither does her vacilliating between admitting that she fantasizes about this, then being offended when you try to discuss the subject of a three way with her

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my previous GF. When drunk, saw a photo of my GF 2 iterations before (whom I’m still friends with). She wanted a 3 some. A few nights later I was drinking with that ex- & mentioned the suggested 3 some. My ex-agreed. I called my GF (who was sober) & she backed out.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her insistence on picking the girl doesn't bode well. Neither does her vacilliating between admitting that she fantasizes about this, then being offended when you try to discuss the subject of a three way with her
I think this comes from she is terrified ill get stolen by another woman. Although she is very trusting since I've been the rock in our relationship.

Her comment about picking the girl was around it being nobody that either of us know and not tied to us in anyway.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll find that this typically won't work very well for relationships.

It might be fun at first but it likely will cause a negative and downward shift in the relationship that you will be unlikely to recover from.

Tread carefully with this.
Yeah I have been careful, I've added it into dirty talk once by jokingly saying if there were two of her, then proceeding to make fantasy that only involves two of her and me. This worked well and allowed me to talk about what we both find appealing. She loved it and really turned on.

But then again, maybe its not worth pushing unless everything aligned naturally.

Ill sit on the idea I think

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't have a solid discussion about this when she is sober then you shouldn't proceed with this idea. Its just a fantasy in her head thats fun when she is drunk and horny.

Her dictating the terms of this tells me she has a good chance of getting insecure/jealous and this wouldn't end well. And it will be your fault!

One of my exes who had been with two girls before asked me my thoughts on having a 3some with another girl and I said only if I got to fuhk her. When she said I knew right then she wasn't secure enough with the idea.

If your relationship needs to have a 3rd person brought in to spice things up, then you have issues.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't have a solid discussion about this when she is sober then you shouldn't proceed with this idea. Its just a fantasy in her head thats fun when she is drunk and horny.

Her dictating the terms of this tells me she has a good chance of getting insecure/jealous and this wouldn't end well. And it will be your fault!

One of my exes who had been with two girls before asked me my thoughts on having a 3some with another girl and I said only if I got to fuhk her. When she said I knew right then she wasn't secure enough with the idea.

If your relationship needs to have a 3rd person brought in to spice things up, then you have issues.
doesn't need it, we have a pretty healthy sex life and are both into the same things sexually.
But I also love the idea lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You'll find that this typically won't work very well for relationships.

Tread carefully with this.
Agree with these two quotes. The threesome idea isn't going to be worth pursuing and it's likely to lead to a downfall in the relationship.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your girl is a keeper, then no. If not then sure.

Its a door that can't be locked again. Two girls and you, what about two girls and the other girls guy. Is that ok?

What girls say can be different than they actually think. Or what they think 5 minutes after they said it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Do not do it, if she’s a keeper.

It’s a fantasy, it should stay that way.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I think this comes from she is terrified ill get stolen by another woman. Although she is very trusting since I've been the rock in our relationship.

Her comment about picking the girl was around it being nobody that either of us know and not tied to us in anyway.
Her motivations are immaterial... You're the equivalent of dude in this scenario
And your GF is the equivalent of the character Ms. Wilde portraying. She's leading (She's in the masculine role, in other words)and you're following her. I.E. Taking the feminine role, in other words

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She has hinted at a 3 way with another girl since the start of our relationship.

First time watching a movie she commented on a girls boobs that she'd love to play with because they were huge.

Second time we were drunk at a festival, she met a girl while waiting for me in the outside bathroom. After the girl left she said to me "we should invite her for a threesome". The next day she denied any knowledge of this and asked me to not bring it up again (I told her it was hot and not to be embarrassed)

The third time she admitted to me in her teens her best friend and her used to eat each other out. This was during sex after some wine

Fourth time we were on holiday and hammered, she basically said if we did it she would have to pick the girl and that I wasn't allowed finish in the other girl.

The issue is everytime she's been sobber she gets super defensive about it and doesn't want to discuss it.

We are going away to a holiday destination soon and I'd love to get the ball rolling. Lol I love my gf and if this happened I think I'd marry her on the spot.

And no there would be no come back of "well now a guy can join" because I'm not attracted to guys and she is attracted to women so a woman joining is the fairest!

How can I make this happen, she's the one who has brought it up and now I feel like I can't get the idea to go away..
The reason she is only bringing it up when she is drunk, is because she feels that she will get embarased if she talks about it when she is sober.

Alcohol for her removes any embaresement and she does not care. In such case, just open her up more about this subject since you like it also and make her feel comfortable about it.

This will be an easy task, since she is arleady all over the place about it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I have also been shyte tested with this. Beware.

Additionally, you mentioned that a mwm wouldn’t be something you’d like, but women’s thought process is as follows:

Shes pissed at you for something some day in the future and thinks “well he got two chicks, why can’t I get done by two guys?” So she’ll go find two randos to dp her. Have fun with that.

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
My GF is getting dumped the 2nd time she mentions this if being serious.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few straight men are going to think about sucking another mans D1ck

Women on the other hand will happily wonder about what its like to be with another woman amongst a raft of other twisted sh1t

I was actually reading something earlier about the female capacity too wonder and indulge in dark fantasies

I mean when you think about it a lot of Kinks and fetishes are kind of by female design

Dress up / Feet / **** / toys / choking / rough / anal / orgies the list goes on and on

Yea sure men like them but its women who dreamt them all up and happily enable them

I think a man would be fairly happy with a few pumps in missionary or doggy shoot his load and be done with it

I don't think as men we can really understand just how warped towards sex the female mind is

Read some literature on it if you don't believe me

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it. Relationships end one way or another and monogamy isn't real. WW3 might start tomorrow so you might as well enjoy yourself if it's what you want.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol at the guys saying she will go out and find two dude if she got annoyed.

If my gf was that way inclined at all she wouldn't have made it 2 years in with me and she is fully aware that wouldn't fly, not even the mention of it.

Also the "She is leading" guys
, you do realise women lead sex right? Women gate keep sex, men gate keep relationships.

Women dictate the kinda sex they want as the other poster said. Rough sex, slow sex etc. Ain't no way you are rough hammer jacking your girl if she tells you she wants it slow.

I'm not gonna push the idea for the minute but I also find it hilarious that some guys don't like the idea of two women just because you love one of them.