Corey Wayne-You will only meet 1 to 3 women per DECADE who you instantly click with

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He mentioned this is one of his blogs. Most women you meet in your life (regardless of how you look) will either show low, medium or no interest at all

Only about 1 to 3 times per DECADE will you meet a woman who seems like your "soul mate" and will make it very easy for you since her IL is through the roof.

While his assessment does seem negative and harsh, I think there is truth to it.

I haven't met a woman I clicked with in 6 years.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
More or less true, if we're talking women one is willing to at least entertain thoughts of going exclusive with. Otherwise, "clicking" becomes more nuanced than The Manosphere often leads us to believe...

You might click with a woman just enough to milk a one night stand out of things, but not much else. Some chicks we click with enough to warrant a two week fling, then never see again. Still others, a man can click with in such a way that they become friends with benefits, while having no desire to be around them more than a couple of hours, every other week or perhaps less

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I can’t give an exact number, but I agree completely.

To truly “click” with a chick is rare. It’s been about 8 years for me.

When I try to explain this to friends or family, they automatically assume it’s about looks and give me some lecture about how I should date a fat chick lol. They have no clue what “connection” or “click” means, so I don’t go there anymore.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is very dependent upon a man's personality and his social habits. I don't believe in soul mates, but I've met several in the past decade that had high interest in me and a few I went on to have serious relationships with. We typically clicked right from the start.

A guy that isn't that good with women, lacks experience, not real social, likes staying home more than he does being around people will struggle. You can't expect that to not be the case.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversely, this is what many women on OLD are holding out for.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy that isn't that good with women, lacks experience, not real social, likes staying home more than he does being around people will struggle. You can't expect that to not be the case.
Technology has made the last two description you gave (not real social, like staying home) more common than in the past times. It's a part of why many men are struggling more now.

Conversely, this is what many women on OLD are holding out for.
Many women have the expectation of "all the feelz" immediately. Women have raised their expectations on this since my earlier days in the sexual marketplace in the 2000s.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He mentioned this is one of his blogs. Most women you meet in your life (regardless of how you look) will either show low, medium or no interest at all

Only about 1 to 3 times per DECADE will you meet a woman who seems like your "soul mate" and will make it very easy for you since her IL is through the roof.

While his assessment does seem negative and harsh, I think there is truth to it.

I haven't met a woman I clicked with in 6 years.
It's OVER for ClicklessCels.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
could be correct. we use our effort to try to get above and so do the women. getting a match that both think each other is above is rare.

hmm; how can this info help me?

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly for me that rings true. i can easily name the 3 women the last decade for me that i actually felt a real REAL connection

98% of my meetings w women never feel that way

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends what you are looking for. I have tons of friends, but only a few "best friends". It's the same thing in dating. You can have tons of past lovers but only a few will be remembered. Don't go around looking for a soulmate. It's feminine behavior. Just live your best life and compatible women will show up when you least expect it, or rather, when you feel like you don't even need it.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is strangely accurate.

Although, I think 1 is a low number for a guy within a 10 year time frame.
If you keep putting yourself out there and observe patterns (this has technical meaning), you can meet 3 - 4 within a decade timespan even during slow months like winter.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also agree with this.

As you get older you understand more about what you want in a woman and what you're not willing to tolerate, as your time gets less and less which makes it much more valuable. In the past 8 years since my last long term LTR, I've met 1-2 women I really clicked with after dating well over 150 women. Most never got past the first date and I can count on two hands how many got 2+ dates.

Salvation

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it extremely depends on looks if women show high interest from the start (basically my looks compared to hers).
And i think the whole 'we clicked' thing, for this to even have a chance the looks-treshhold has to be reached.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jessica….
Sometimes it burns like fire and fizzles out too soon though

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your sample size more women you encounter the higher the chances of you finding one you vibe with

I'll usually find 1 or 2 I really click with every year but theres always some sort of fvcking problem stopping me pursing them

Age is a serious factor though ....as you get older your social activities naturally seem to decline and even getting opportunities to meet women becomes harder and harder

Your tolerance for bullsh1t also declines , even at 30 I've had to really relax some boundaries

The apps are dire for all ages enough said there.....

Good news is society / market seems too be recognising the issue and more IRL social activities for singles seem to be cropping up

I'm actually going to a singles event tonight ....the quality of women is usually average but it's just nice to be out meeting people and getting social who know who you you will meet

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on your sample size more women you encounter the higher the chances of you finding one you vibe
When we "put ourselves out there", rather than spending most of our time devising excuses for pulling into ourselves, our prospects for getting our needs and desires increase dramatically?!!!

Next, we'll be learning that speaking in complete sentences comprised of Standard English (Instead of ghetto patois
)or Internet Slang
)during a job interview or at a restaurant, we're more likely to get hired and for the wait staff to be pleasant towards us

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your sample size more women you encounter the higher the chances of you finding one you vibe with
It is a numbers game. The more you meet the more you click with.
That makes sense on a theoretical level, just like saying that buying 10 lottery tickets increases your odds of winning compared to buying just one. On a practical level it doesn't work. With the lottery example we all understand that - you can buy 20 tickets, you still won't win the big prize. But as the quotes above show, many still believe that frantically trying to meet more women will lead to meeting 'the one'/soulmate. I don't think so.

Corey Wayne also said somewhere that those 1-3 meetings/decade are divinely orchestrated and I believe it's true. When you read how couples that have gone the distance met, it becomes evident that it's not the result of some brute force technique, like 100 phone numbers in 100 days nonsense, but sheer fate, coincidence. First example, off the top of my head for this is Steve Irwin meeting Terri.