WTF...on molly, my game skyrockets 400%. Not on molly, I'm invisible

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've experimented on and off with molly over the years and with high levels of predictability, I noticed my game skyrockets 400%!!!

The number is obviously superfluous but the point is that OMG it's different.

I usually hate frat/college type venues but I went to one on one pill of molly recently and had chicks eating out of the palm of my hand. 2 girls volunteered to go home with me and told all of their friends in front of them that they were going home with us as if it was a done deal!!!

I've made several posts before speaking about my experiences with game in the US and how terrible of a time I've had. I even went to a tantric speed dating event and didn't get selected by any attractive females but on molly, I was commanding women like it was nobody's business.

This led me to the following theory: due to skyrocketing neurotransmitter levels from molly, you preject huge amounts of abundance, self-amusement and serotonin/dopamine, etc. The crazy part is that none of the girls I was around were on molly.

I went to several bars and was surrounded by women when in this state. My game was super smooth, super calibrated, killer instinct was totally on. Making out with girls left and right.

It kind of freaked me out because it made me really sad to realize that I need drugs to access that level of game. To be honest, I don't know how to access this internal state when I'm sober. Or actually I do but I don't want to...Let me explain...

When I'm sober, I'm definitely more judgmental and analytical, a bit more stiff. I'm having less fun and I guess I'm more stuck in the past. My past failures color my perception making me view people and events through a cynical lens "not another basic ***** on her phone, etc."

I had a friend with me while I was out and he was also on molly. However, his game is not as good as mine. I am much much more detail oriented in my game. When we were both in the peak of the trip, we were winging eachother quite effortlessly. However, his high began to fade way before mine. He is used to doing M a lot and it doesn't effect his neurotransmitters for as long. I literally felt my energy and game deflate the moment I sensed his doubt. His doubt spread to me like a yawn and it instantly neutralized me! It was surreal. I instantly felt impotent as I tried to approach women and I started to resent his influence on me. Other people's states and energy effect you, it's scary. It happened in a very unconscious way and I really had to pay close attention to see its effects but the effects were PALPABLE. I think this is one of the 48 Laws of Power, stay away from the unhappy and unlucky or something like that because their doubt will infect you. This experience has led me to appreciate my own solitude a lot more lately.

However, I'm not going to pump myself into unnaturally high levels of neurotransmitters just to be in state to go dating. In other countries, I need no drugs to do well with and enjoy the women around me. Everything seems to be much more natural and polarized.

Also on molly, I find women more attractive that my more sober clinical eye would dismiss.

But alas, I do think fear is at play here if I'm being ruthlessly honest. When you're on M, you feel less fear, less judgment, more love, more openness, and less apologetic for wanting to interact with others and intertwining with them in all kinds of fun conversation. Again, it suffices to be the only one on M and through emotional contagion (neuroscientific term for when an emotion spreads throughout a group), your energy infects everyone else! That's when I realized the power of certainty and leadership. No wonder why in the military, people say that moods spread and that officers and commanders have to maintain a certain state at all times.

I don't think I'm going to invest the time and effort needed to be in a natural pseduo molly state to get chicks and instead will simply opt out of the game for now or go overseas where I can be my more natural self and enjoy more natural lower energy seduction.

Anyone have similar experience?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never taken molly and probably never would unless it was from a clandestine professional chemist who made synthetically pure MDMA with the work ethic of Walter White... I don't trust street molly as far as I can throw it.

But I'm not surprised you've had this experience.

If you want an exponentially safer alternative to molly, PM me. But only if you have the self-control to not abuse something and turn it into a crutch.

Also, taking molly to get normal ass bitches in your hometown is beyond overkill imo. I can hardly think of a single situation where taking molly would be worth it, except maybe being invited to billionaire/celebrity party or something...molly is an incredibly, incredibly powerful drug.

This led me to the following theory: due to skyrocketing neurotransmitter levels from molly, you preject huge amounts of abundance, self-amusement and serotonin/dopamine, etc. The crazy part is that none of the girls I was around were on molly.
Bro I don't mean to sound condesending but yeah...no shvt. That's not a theory. It is considered a euphoriant, stimulant, anxiolytic, aphrodisiac, empathogen, and debatably even a psychedelic.. all in one, it is incredibly powerful drug, I don't think people truly understand just how pharmacologically powerful it is, especially street molly which might contain other drugs/additives in addition to MDMA. The fact that tons of people use it so casually (eg at raves/festivals) without really understanding this is genuinely disturbing to me.

It kind of freaked me out because it made me really sad to realize that I need drugs to access that level of game.
The implication here being that you could be like this when sober is probably not realistic.

Let me use an example to illustrate this. Many people who shot up heroin for the first time say they felt a sense of euphoria and bliss they've never once come close to ever experiencing their entire lives. Is it reasonable to think they could achieve that state sober? The answer is no, no amount of endorphins well ever do that. Same goes for molly.

I don't think I'm going to invest the time and effort needed to be in a natural pseduo molly state
Yeah again I don't think it's possible to achieve anything approaching a molly/MDMA high while sober, not even for a moment. I'm not a boring anti-drug straight edge by any stretch, but I would really rethink some of the things you've wrote and consider not using it ever again (unless you're invited on a billionaires yacht). I think merely believing that a state induced by a drug is achievable while sober is actually not a healthy mindset to have in most cases. When you're sober you are reminded who you truly are and your goals/lifestyle will align with that properly. On any powerful drug, especially when used consistently, it can become easy to forget who you are, even on something like weed.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm sober, I'm definitely more judgmental and analytical, a bit more stiff. I'm having less fun and I guess I'm more stuck in the past. My past failures color my perception making me view people and events through a cynical lens "not another basic ***** on her phone, etc."
So, how extraordinary how drugs/alcohol take away your inhibitions and make you think you're more attractive.

Also on molly, I find women more attractive that my more sober clinical eye would dismiss.
Beer goggles have the same effect. How astonishingly weird is all this?

...surrounded by women when in this state. ... Making out with girls left and right. ...had chicks eating out of the palm of my hand. 2 girls volunteered to go home with me and told all of their friends in front of them that they were going home with us as if it was a done deal!!!
Yet, all I read is how you were 'making out' with them, but nothing about actually getting laid.

For a Field Report, this thread sux.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, how extraordinary how drugs/alcohol take away your inhibitions and make you think you're more attractive.

Yet, all I read is how you were 'making out' with them, but nothing about actually getting laid.

Honestly I consider molly to be nothing more than a sustained hypomania state. It terrifies me, the only thing more intense is probably meth which is basically a full blown mania psychosis that also lasts an entire day.

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called chemical courage, OP. Get enough of it, you'll find yourself taking a literal shot at whoever's running for President, the thought "I'm likely going to be gunned down by The 5-0 for doing this sh-t" not once going through your mind

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I don't mean to sound condesending but yeah...no shvt. That's not a theory. It is considered a euphoriant, stimulant, anxiolytic, aphrodisiac, empathogen, and debatably even a psychedelic.. all in one, it is incredibly powerful drug, I don't think people truly understand just how pharmacologically powerful it is, especially street molly which might contain other drugs/additives in addition to MDMA. The fact that tons of people use it so casually (eg at raves/festivals) without really understanding this is genuinely disturbing to me.

Yeah again I don't think it's possible to achieve anything approaching a molly/MDMA high while sober, not even for a moment. I'm not a boring anti-drug straight edge by any stretch, but I would really rethink some of the things you've wrote and consider not using it ever again (unless you're invited on a billionaires yacht). I think merely believing that a state induced by a drug is achievable while sober is actually not a healthy mindset to have in most cases. When you're sober you are reminded who you truly are and your goals/lifestyle will align with that properly. On any powerful drug, especially when used consistently, it can become easy to forget who you are, even on something like weed.
Absolutely my conclusion as well which is: I have no intention of doing molly often at all... I hate how some friends use it as a crutch because their game is terrible and its the only way they break out of their mediocrity and jade.

And yes fair point, no harm. It is true that molly is an extremely powerful neurotransmitter stimulator and not safe to do off the street. It's probably laced with shi&t that has unknown long term effects. It is definitely NOT a good idea to compare my game to the supercharged drug state of molly because it is not achievable in a sober state and it would be like what u said regarding the heroin addicts and euphoria. Why chase a state that is totally irrational and based on the modification of neurotransmitters? better to re-connect to reality and learn to game from that point, underwhelming as it may seem to be, at least you're not psyched out of your mind and ur game has a different edge to it, a better edge in the long term...

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I refused to go home with the girls because a) i didnt even care about sex (on molly, I feel affectionate but not necessarily horny) and b) the friend of my girl was being kind of Kunty to my friend and i didnt like her vibe. I only wanted two chicks that would be super hype about both of us.

And my point was not to do a field report about getting laid (since when do u have to get laid just to post a field report anyway? What about the lessons along the way?), it was mainly to describe my experience of being on molly and how the effect of emotional contagion seemed to shift other people's perception of me (despite none of them being on M or even that drunk), not just my own creating results that I very rarely get when in a sober state.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And my point was not to do a field report about getting laid (since when do u have to get laid just to post a field report anyway?
This is a seduction forum, not a 'see how drugs make me more sociable' forum.

You think the Molly improved your game. On this forum, 'game' is aimed towards 'sexual conquest', so that's why I wondered if your game really improved by Molly or whether the Molly just made you artificially 'IDGAF confident'.

That's why I said, if it was just about thinking you're smoother, caring less about what other people think, and making ugly women more attractive, a couple of beers will do the same thing.

So did you actually get these women interested in actually having sex with you? Did they drag you in the backroom to suck your trouser snake? Did you get to hook up later with them to get more intimate?

Or did you just waste your Molly on a couple of skanks who enjoyed the attention and validation, but failed to progress into the realm of intimacy? If Molly means a 400% increase in your game (as you put in the title), your game must really suck when you're sober.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you sink into the pit of needing a crutch to man up, you'll be man down.
Chemical courage is similar to both Axe Body Spray* and Red Pill Theology off of YouTube then. Such things yield superficial benefits https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/health/the-axe-effect-is-real/1880428/ Beyond that, a man needs specific tactics and strategies he can work with

*Turns out, Unilever was mistaking the work of The Wachowskis for reality https://www.fastcompany.com/1681417...-irresistible-marketing-machine-built-on-lust , eons before The Manosphere existed

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a seduction forum, not a 'see how drugs make me more sociable' forum.

You think the Molly improved your game. On this forum, 'game' is aimed towards 'sexual conquest', so that's why I wondered if your game really improved by Molly or whether the Molly just made you artificially 'IDGAF confident'.

That's why I said, if it was just about thinking you're smoother, caring less about what other people think, and making ugly women more attractive, a couple of beers will do the same thing.

So did you actually get these women interested in actually having sex with you? Did they drag you in the backroom to suck your trouser snake? Did you get to hook up later with them to get more intimate?

Or did you just waste your Molly on a couple of skanks who enjoyed the attention and validation, but failed to progress into the realm of intimacy?
Haha dude, my point is about the effect of drugs on perception and game so I very much think people would find that interesting and indeed some already have.

Furthermore, my point was that I had way better game with chicks I usually dismiss but if I'm being honest, I would not mind hooking up with if I could tolerate them when I'm sober but subsequently a bit more cynical and less open. I wouldn't be posting here if all I did was validate a few ugly skanks...

When sober, I can do very well but only with chicks that are exactly my type (above average beauty, middle easter/latin/eastern-european, usually educated. However, there are many girls that are cute and bangeable but I don't usually interact with them in my sober state as noted.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Furthermore, my point was that I had way better game with chicks I usually dismiss but if I'm being honest, I would not mind hooking up with if I could tolerate them when I'm sober but subsequently a bit more cynical and less open. I wouldn't be posting here if all I did was validate a few ugly skanks...
I didn't say ugly skanks, just skanks, but you mentioned:
So, my conclusion is that the Molly lowered your inhibitions, made you more 'suave' and less anxious, but at the same time less judgmental/critical towards the aesthetics of the women you approached.

His doubt spread to me like a yawn and it instantly neutralized me! It was surreal. I instantly felt impotent as I tried to approach women
I refused to go home with the girls because a) i didnt even care about sex (on molly, I feel affectionate but not necessarily horny)
And while you felt you had more 'success' and that your game increased four times, your 'sex drive' went into a nosedive and you didn't do more than some 'making out'.

Sounds like you need to find a way to stay sober and reach the same mental state while keeping your judgment intact.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha dude, my point is about the effect of drugs on perception and game so I very much think people would find that interesting and indeed some already have.

When sober, I can do very well but only with chicks that are exactly my type (above average beauty, middle easter/latin/eastern-european, usually educated. However, there are many girls that are cute and bangeable but I don't usually interact with them in my sober state as noted.
Perhaps unintentionally (And I mean what I'm about to say as a compliment to SS), the forum does seem to serve as an online supplement for

Ergo, it's incumbent on each of us to be receptive to what one another has to say

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be extremely careful bro...

The thing is ,that drugs only reinforce shyte that's already within us. Goes both ways. Both depression and States of euphoria will feel stronger, BUT there's a price to pay..

The reason I haven't done molly in years is because the come down is terrible, and once you get used to it you'll be chasing the same high while you may never find it again..

That's literally every junkie his or her story. It was great untill..

Moral of the story is that yes, the molly opens up a side of you you might needed to see. But do you have the courage to be that dude all naturally??

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The thing is ,that drugs only reinforce shyte that's already within us. Goes both ways. Both depression and States of euphoria will feel stronger, BUT there's a price to pay..

The reason I haven't done molly in years is because the come down is terrible, and once you get used to it you'll be chasing the same high while you may never find it again..

Moral of the story is that yes, the molly opens up a side of you you might needed to see. But do you have the courage to be that dude all naturally??
Much of what makes us FEEL good temporarily doesn't actually get us ahead in life... Hell, a lot of it undercuts us

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my core memories happened on mdma. I was at an EDM show and it was my first time taking pure MDMA. It was utterly incredible.

I had this 19 yr old in my face and I was rolling HARD. She had the biggest eyes and we ran off to talk in the middle of the show.

We starting talking about her ex, and her issues, she asked me if I loved my girl, she kept getting closer and closer. On Molly I knew all the things to say.

She was captivated by my empathy and pulled up poetry on her phone for me to read. I told her that the poetry was amazing and she got so happy.

She kept staring at me wanting me to kiss her. I did not because i felt guilty and my friends gf kept watching me.

I regret not atleast making out with her.

MDMA is a truly wonderful drug that makes you totally open and vulnerable in a good way.

The only issue is that you can only hit that high once. You build up a tolerance very fast to it.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly. You never hit that first euphoria again. Or it might take many years of abstinence. The come down was not bad for me. This is prob because I got super pure stuff.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, I have no intention of making molly a regular occurence but I think about it all the time in terms of "If I was on molly, I could have easily delt with this chick or my game would have been different". It's not tempting me to do molly though but it's making me realize how difficult game really is but again, game is a lot easier when you're in the right environment too. On molly, almost anything can be easier and more fun. Hell u could have the time of ur life in a nursing home on molly or maybe it could help u sit through a boring class u would otherwise have no interest in so yeah... the question i like to ask is where does game shine for u naturally? That's ur own natural filter giving u wise counsel. Also, people are sensitive to ur enthusiasm and it's highly contageous as long as its genuine, which is another reason why u want to game in an environment u are naturally super interested in, it will enhance ur game tremendously...

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my core memories happened on mdma. I was at an EDM show and it was my first time taking pure MDMA. It was utterly incredible.

I had this 19 yr old in my face and I was rolling HARD. She had the biggest eyes and we ran off to talk in the middle of the show.

We starting talking about her ex, and her issues, she asked me if I loved my girl, she kept getting closer and closer. On Molly I knew all the things to say.

She was captivated by my empathy and pulled up poetry on her phone for me to read. I told her that the poetry was amazing and she got so happy.

She kept staring at me wanting me to kiss her. I did not because i felt guilty and my friends gf kept watching me.

I regret not atleast making out with her.

MDMA is a truly wonderful drug that makes you totally open and vulnerable in a good way.

The only issue is that you can only hit that high once. You build up a tolerance very fast to it.
Yeah its amazing how u access this part of ur brain that makes all of ur communication super congruent when ur on mdma. It's also another interesting insight about the power of genuine empathy and how it can really result in great seductions but we often hear the opposite message...the cold hard alpha seems to get all the chicks and there's truth to that too so it's quite paradoxical. Reminds me of some old posts I made on empathy several years ago. The more empathetic I am, the better my game gets...