How can you make a girl more emotionally attracted to you?

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an interesting comment i found out on the internet talking about the subject on how to keep a girl cttracted to you, or in the first instance, how to attract her.
I can't write the full text because the forum doesn't allow for more characters.
I'll quote a part of it.

https://www.quora.com/How-can-you-make-a-girl-more-emotionally-attracted-to-you
You don’t.

The reason why you don’t make a girl more emotionally attracted to you is she can also emotionally self sabotage.

I’ll give you an assignment and you’ll see how flaky they can be even when they say to you, that they love you, you are their world.

Attract a girl/woman.

Then don’t do any of the tactics like play hard to get, no push and pull techniques, and make sure you text her being nice, friendly, positive and I promise you, she will somehow create drama.

They can’t help it. Women who want emotional stimulus are the type who cannot help make something out of nothing as a big deal because they are already emotional. And when they need more of it, they create drama, and all that drama is nothing but for her to feel special.

They don’t last long.

This is really interesting, basically it's saying that a men and a women relationship should be not based on emotions, but rather on real stuff like growing up a family, taking care of kids, self development, have fun togheter, etc etc,.
I can see examples in real life, and I can say this is true.

So for us, men who believe in LTR and family, it's really though thing to choose the right women, the keeper how they call it, because we know how women are nowadays.

I can see it because I do have two sister, and I'm pretty sure only one of them it's a keeper, while the other it's not, and mostly, that is based on their different education.
I can see it from friends LTR's because some of em chose the prettiest one, keeping in mind she have this high drama and their LTR have an higher probability of failing soon. (or they caught her cheating, and still togheter for the sake "of keeping the relationship").

Would you guys think that a keeper can become emotional women and viceversa, during life?
So, how do you chose?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a 4 year LTR with a. "keeper" she was low maintenance I was high maintenance and for a long time I think she kind of set her emotions aside too almost entirely focus on mine

Whilst this kind of works because the female doesn't have time to create drama about her own emotions all it does is reverse the roles and you end up with the same toxic style relationship just you're in the driving seat not her

Looking back now I put this ex through some really tough times and ultimately it cost me dearly but that is the price you must pay for insolence and immaturity

Now I am in my 30's I would say a relationship first and foremost needs to be built on maturity and shared goals

You definitely need the passion and the sex between you to make it last but without the fundamentals in place its always going to descend into chaos

Getting everything perfectly balanced is not easy but sometimes it all just kind of falls into place

And I guess that's what ultimately defines true love its just wether your at a stage in your life to accept it

at 25 I unfortunately wasn't.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really though thing to choose the right women,
I disagree. It’s easy to spot good and bad women. It can sometimes be realized simply by observation or one conversation. That is, when a man isn’t thinking with his penis.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
"How can you make a girl more emotionally attracted to you?"

Lots of ways, but...only do that for short time. For an LTR, don't do that. Follow your path, and invite her. Help her on her path when she asks you. If she is not emotionally attracted then filter her out.

This is likely the #1 mistake we make. Worry about what she feels. That is her problem, filter her out or let her go.

--
I want her to like me more, so I'll jump through some hoops. This is called chasing.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you guys think that a keeper can become emotional women and viceversa, during life?
Women can be mercurial and men should be able to deal with that in order to have an LTR without messing up the dynamic.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely need the passion and the sex between you to make it last
It's hard to not become addicted to the person if you are a dominator.

It’s easy to spot good and bad women. It can sometimes be realized simply by observation or one conversation. That is, when a man isn’t thinking with his penis.
Very hard sometimes if you like someone for her "keeper" traits, but also for her "aestethics" traits. How do you do?

Follow your path, and invite her.
Don't Worry about what she feels. Filter her out or let her go.
Men, yes, I like this POV. But sometimes, you have to listen to her, and recalibrate.

"Don't Worry about what she feels. Filter her out or let her go." Would you mind add on this? I like the mindset

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very hard sometimes if you like someone for her "keeper" traits, but also for her "aestethics" traits. How do you do?
You think with your brain, not your penis.

I think you are way, way too cerebral with this stuff.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are way, way too cerebral with this stuff.
And you may think well!
But there are some of us, that made mistakes, and might want to learn.

Also, how can you hide your sexual desire for someone you're in an LTR with, and make sex regurarly?
It's like a contradiction

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to not become addicted to the person if you are a dominator.
I guess you mean it's hard for a submissive person to not get addicted to a dominant?

Also, how can you hide your sexual desire for someone you're in an LTR with, and make sex regurarly?
It's like a contradiction
You never hide your sexual desire. It just doesn't hold sway over your emotions. You can have a high libido and strong emotional self control. In fact, when you have a high libido, you need stronger than normal emotional self control or your trouser snake will get you in trouble.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
This is an interesting comment i found out on the internet talking about the subject on how to keep a girl cttracted to you, or in the first instance, how to attract her.
I can't write the full text because the forum doesn't allow for more characters.
I'll quote a part of it.

https://www.quora.com/How-can-you-make-a-girl-more-emotionally-attracted-to-you

This is really interesting, basically it's saying that a men and a women relationship should be not based on emotions, but rather on real stuff like growing up a family, taking care of kids, self development, have fun togheter, etc etc,.
I can see examples in real life, and I can say this is true.

So for us, men who believe in LTR and family, it's really though thing to choose the right women, the keeper how they call it, because we know how women are nowadays.

I can see it because I do have two sister, and I'm pretty sure only one of them it's a keeper, while the other it's not, and mostly, that is based on their different education.
I can see it from friends LTR's because some of em chose the prettiest one, keeping in mind she have this high drama and their LTR have an higher probability of failing soon. (or they caught her cheating, and still togheter for the sake "of keeping the relationship").

So, how do you chose?
One does this by becoming a RL version of this
, rather than asking weird questions on Quora