Have you noticed that it's mostly "leftover" women and single mommies that no longer want to be "strong/independent", but instead have a "soft life"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been noticing a lot of video clips with women like this. This one is especially a classic!

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I once noticed this, along with the fact that Boko Haram's favorite past time = Burning unarmed non-combatants alive

Then I realized:

"There's very little any of us can do to reform or fix self-proclaimed "strong, independent women"(WGTOWs), anymore than we can convince bloodthirsty 3rd World thugs of the error of their ways"

And got on with life, without ever looking back

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you noticed that it's mostly "leftover" women and single mommies that no longer want to be "strong/independent", but instead have a "soft life"?
Everybody wants a 'soft life', that's how we got into this shyte.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a single guy I don't see the incentive of being with a single mother who already has had the experience of a child and marriage
Personally I would prefer a woman who is childless and preferably never married such as myself.
I know at 40 the older you get it's harder, I will say though there are a lot of women millennials 29-40 that have never had children but time will tell

IMO she would be better of linking up with a single father

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a single guy I don't see the incentive of being with a single mother who already has had the experience of a child and marriage
Personally I would prefer a woman who is childless and preferably never married such as myself.
That would be an awkward situation for a never married, childless man. It is a well reasoned preference for a never married, childless man to prefer a never married, childless woman in a longer term relationship.

I know at 40 the older you get it's harder, I will say though there are a lot of women millennials 29-40 that have never had children but time will tell
I am able to identify with this as a 41 year old early Millennial. There's a lot of media hype and some statistical basis for the 29-40 year old Millennials not having children. A 40-41 year old Milllennial in 2024 would have an easier time dating never married, childless women then a 40-41 year old Gen X'er would have had in 2010 or a 40-41 year Baby Boomer would have had in 1995.

On a more anecdotal basis, my bougie, early Millennial primary social circle is filled with married couples and babies. While I don't think this circle is a representative sample of Millennials as a whole, I perceive that it is representative of a subset of bougie Millennials in general.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
On a more anecdotal basis, my bougie, early Millennial primary social circle is filled with married couples and babies. While I don't think this circle is a representative sample of Millennials as a whole, I perceive that it is representative of a subset of bougie Millennials in general.

Marriage and kids are increasingly becoming signifiers that one(be they male OR female, straight or gay)has achieved upper class status, this is true https://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/...nly socially,aiming for the economic benefits. And it shows no signs of changing anytime soon

This brings us back around to a discussion had here https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/why-i-hate-online-dating.282217/page-2#post-3119859

Today's middle managers(Male ones, anyway) who aren't moving further up the socioeconmic ladder are human equivalents to basic cable channels. The time during which they could draw a loyal audience, who'd stick with them for decades, has long since passed

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage and kids are increasingly becoming signifiers that one(be they male OR female, straight or gay)has achieved upper class status, this is true https://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2022/11/85947/#:~:text=Marriage, formerly the only socially,aiming for the economic benefits. And it shows no signs of changing anytime soon
In the lower economic classes in the USA, marriage and two parent families are less common. Blacks, Hispanics, and lower class Whites tend to have children out of wedlock and in less stable situations. The welfare state covers the some of the basic provisioning needs of these people. However, these people often become dependent upon their government handouts and the cycle of poverty perpetuates.

The frequently White, Girl Boss types tend to not have babies in unstable situations. If a Girl Boss type divorces, she is at least married for a part of her children's childhoods, usually divorcing when the 1-2 children are the elementary school or junior high. She's usually collecting child support from some beta male or man who became more of a beta with the passage of time in their failed marriage.

Today's middle managers(Male ones, anyway) who aren't moving further up the socioeconmic ladder are human equivalents to basic cable channels. The time during which they could draw a loyal audience, who'd stick with them for decades, has long since passed
I like this analogy. The basic cable channels (USA Network, TBS, TNT, ESPN, etc) are a good analogy. It's possible that an even better analogy would be the over-the-air legacy TV networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX). The over-the-air legacy networks were dominant before the era of cable/satellite television started around 1980 and have been losing their way since then. Over-the-air networks started to lose their dominance with the rise of more hoie in the cable/satellite era (1980s-2000s) and have ontinued to struggle in the era of streaming content (2010s-present). The only saving grace for the over-the-air networks is that they are at least free now with a one-time purchase of a digital antenna. The cable/satellite networks lost their reason for being with streaming subscriptions.

The loyal audiences that both the over-the-air networks and the able/satellite networks one had have been eroded by streaming subscription content and by social media/internet content.

Likewise, the mid-tier male has lost his way. If he has provisioning abilities from an education (either bachelor's degree + or trade school) and a white collar or skilled trade blue collar job, those abilities don't matter any more in a new era. The primary way a man today captures attention are from looks and looks combined with some alpha/sigma traits (personality). Money doesn't mean as much in the seduction equation anymore. It takes far more money for money to be meaningful now.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over-the-air networks started to lose their dominance with the rise of more hoie in the cable/satellite era (1980s-2000s) and have ontinued to struggle
I don't know if you're a touch typist, but if so, you should check the sensitivity in your left middle finger, because you miss the C three times in one sentence.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
In the lower economic classes in the USA, marriage and two parent families are less common. Blacks, Hispanics, and lower class Whites tend to have children out of wedlock and in less stable situations. The welfare state covers the some of the basic provisioning needs of these people. However, these people often become dependent upon their government handouts and the cycle of poverty perpetuates.

The frequently White, Girl Boss types tend to not have babies in unstable situations. If a Girl Boss type divorces, she is at least married for a part of her children's childhoods, usually divorcing when the 1-2 children are the elementary school or junior high. She's usually collecting child support from some beta male or man who became more of a beta with the passage of time in their failed marriage.

I like this analogy. The basic cable channels (USA Network, TBS, TNT, ESPN, etc) are a good analogy. It's possible that an even better analogy would be the over-the-air legacy TV networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX). The over-the-air legacy networks were dominant before the era of cable/satellite television started around 1980 and have been losing their way since then. Over-the-air networks started to lose their dominance with the rise of more hoie in the cable/satellite era (1980s-2000s) and have ontinued to struggle in the era of streaming content (2010s-present). The only saving grace for the over-the-air networks is that they are at least free now with a one-time purchase of a digital antenna. The cable/satellite networks lost their reason for being with streaming subscriptions.

The loyal audiences that both the over-the-air networks and the able/satellite networks one had have been eroded by streaming subscription content and by social media/internet content.

Likewise, the mid-tier male has lost his way. If he has provisioning abilities from an education (either bachelor's degree + or trade school) and a white collar or skilled trade blue collar job, those abilities don't matter any more in a new era. The primary way a man today captures attention are from looks and looks combined with some alpha/sigma traits (personality). Money doesn't mean as much in the seduction equation anymore. It takes far more money for money to be meaningful now.
When roughly 50% of Americans are moving up the socioeconmic ladder, out of the simply middle class, and into the upper middle-all the points beyond, the other 50% who ain't moving up don't enjoy the perks that go along with that. Marriage and kids being among those said perks

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once noticed this, along with the fact that Boko Haram's favorite past time = Burning unarmed non-combatants alive

Then I realized:

"There's very little any of us can do to reform or fix self-proclaimed "strong, independent women"(WGTOWs), anymore than we can convince bloodthirsty 3rd World thugs of the error of their ways"

And got on with life, without ever looking back
I think Boko Haram is made of up a corps of sexually & economically frustrated young men who figure they are going NOWHERE under the conventional social schema - which as bad as it is in wealthy countries, imagine how bad it must be in place like Nigeria - and so figure that their only chance is playing BadBoy game, maybe getting a sex-slave wife from their gang, or at the very least, killing other young men so as to thin out the competition.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I think Boko Haram is made of up a corps of sexually & economically frustrated young men who figure they are going NOWHERE under the conventional social schema - which as bad as it is in wealthy countries, imagine how bad it must be in place like Nigeria - and so figure that their only chance is playing BadBoy game, maybe getting a sex-slave wife from their gang, or at the very least, killing other young men so as to thin out the competition.
The Manosphere enjoys trotting out this rationalization for criminality, which is really just a variation of The Woke Left's intellectually and morally bankrupt defense of gang bangers, shop lifters, and looters: "They're compelled to act like rabid chimpanzees, because Systemic Racism/Oppression locks them out of upward mobility. These folks being 6th grade dropouts, who are unable to speak in anything other than slang, or write in complete sentences, isn't playing a significant role in their not getting ahead in life"

All of which ignores the millions of young men who came of age in these same environments, who ARE NOT leading lives of barbarism

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
This ties into a conversation we were having on this thread https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/looksmaxxing-goes-mainstream.282162/page-2#post-3119862

Most men are lambs, and lambs get slaughtered then devoured by not only the lionesses, but the lions they themselves could have been. The modern man thus has a decision to make:

-Recognize that chosing to "remain comfortable", as opposed to acquiring the skills and the grit needed to prosper, really isn't an option for us the way it was for our fathers and grandfathers. Go about acquiring those skills, and developing that aforementioned grit

-Take the "easy" way out... Spend his evenings bingewatching re-runs of Walker Texas Ranger every night, instead of listening to terrific audiobooks and watching insightful seminars, then ending up nothing but f-cking with table scraps

It really is that simple

-

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally women want the easy life when they lose their power. What gives them power? Sex appeal. So when they lose their sex appeal, generally at 30, that's when look for a man with money. But obviously, if a woman has a child, she needs a man for his resources, not his genetics.

The funny thing is, when women are most fertile, 18-29, they want to live the liberal and feminist life while men want them to be conversative and traditional. When women start to lose their femininity, 30+, they want to live the conservation and traditional life while men want them to be more liberal and feminist.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
The funny thing is, when women are most fertile, 18-29, they want to live the liberal and feminist life while men want them to be conversative and traditional. When women start to lose their femininity, 30+, they want to live the conservation and traditional life while men want them to be more liberal and feminist.
As recently as the early 10s, it actually wasn't widely considered "traditional" or "conservative" to publicly acknowledge that young women desire kids, husbands, and part-time employment, if even that https://www.researchgate.net/publication/45143314_Part-Time_Jobs_What_Women_Want

The later half of The 10s saw a resurgence of the same phenomena Wasserstein skewered in The Heidi Chronicles https://literariness.org/2020/08/05/analysis-of-wendy-wassersteins-the-heidi-chronicles/ More and more contemporary women are discovering what so many women who were caught up in 70s feminism discovered, once The 80s rolled around

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally women want the easy life when they lose their power. What gives them power? Sex appeal. So when they lose their sex appeal, generally at 30, that's when look for a man with money. But obviously, if a woman has a child, she needs a man for his resources, not his genetics.

I give it 5 years or less, and you can quote me on this but things are about to change

Geo-politically-countries now all of a sudden starting "random" wars? is it really random though
New currency-Brics, cryptocurrency, collapse of the dollar
Cost of living-hyperinflation and living expenses
riots-return of **** wars
New viruses-They already pushing new ones in the media and now "Covid" has had an uptik etc
Rise Of AI-100 Million People plus expeced to lose their jobs to AI by 2030 out of those 50 million expected to be Americans

Things are about to get ugly in the next 3-6 years and a lot of people have no idea what's about to happen this fall and winter, none what so ever. If you have been paying attention you know now it's time to not **** around!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Foreign debts, homeless vets, AIDS, crack, Bernie Goetz
Hypodermics on the shore, China’s under martial law
Rock and Roll, cola wars, I can’t take it anymore
I love your post Baron I'm curious where do you see the state of men in the next 10 years? 20 years? where do you see the manopshere?
I think the space will always be around but eventually, it will phase out especially once AI sex robots are in place they are already saying we will have flying cars in the next 2 to 3 years. I expect those robots to be out within 10-20 years. Mo Gawdat a google-x exec has been ringing the alarm and basically stating the tech is moving far faster than the public knows