Women will manipulate you: How to distinguish from real vs fake drama?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, how do you actually understand which is "REAL DRAMA" vs the "FAKE DRAMA" in your 5+ years LTR?
All drama is fake.

The triggered trauma may be real, but if so, trauma is rarely expressed in a dramatic fashion.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.sosuave.com/articles/jj/mysteries.htm

This article is what will happen in your LTR.
But, how do you actually understand which is "REAL DRAMA" vs the "FAKE DRAMA" in your 5+ years LTR?
If you are 5+ years into a relationship she should know that she is only wasting her time trying to pull you into HER drama. Otherwise things might allready be going horribly wrong.

In general, there is no need to understand HER drama, unless you wanna be in her friendzone.

Offer to help solving her problem, dont make HER drama your drama. If she doesnt want you to solve the problem, ignore HER drama.

If she is stepping out of line to provoke you to entertain her drama, put her in her place.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By reconnecting with your "masculine energy", which inevitably translates to a mindset shift wherein you find yourself thinking: "Unless she's just been hosed down with kerosene, then set ablaze whilst still alive and conscious, her drama is an exaggeration"

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice explanaition!
This is pratically just like being a train, and consider everyone in your life like a passenger.
The train must go, no matter what passenger wants to do.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not do drama most of my relationships are chill some women get bored leave, some like it and stay
Now it's easy to tell the type of women that cause drama they do not stay around especially when you establish boundaries early on
And did you found a women that also like being in that boring pattern?
I mean, like many of them like the drama, she may refuse it, going all in for the boredom.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And did you found a women that also like being in that boring pattern?
I mean, like many of them like the drama, she may refuse it, going all in for the boredom.
Most women do not they don't tend to
stick around unless you're doing something worth sticking around for
I have my own business and work I do not have time to entertain a woman 24/7
There are some women who like quiet and peace but you won't meet them at bars/clubs

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women do not they don't tend to
stick around unless you're doing something worth sticking around for
I have my own business and work I do not have time to entertain a woman 24/7
There are some women who like quiet and peace but you won't meet them at bars/clubs
You won't meet them in Italy either.

Is it too much to ask?
Yes. You may have to expat lol