Relationship Dynamics Throughout Her Cycle

Bu777

Reaction score
Hello guys and Girls

After reading "The Rational Male," I’ve been thinking about the chapter discussing how women's desires shift throughout their cycle. Specifically, during their period, they may prefer the comfort and support of a "beta" male, while about a week after, they are drawn to the confidence and indifference of an "alpha."

My issue has been that I used to give her too much attention and always wanted to meet up. However, for the past few months, our contact has been minimal, and I've noticed she only wants to meet when she is on or around her period.

As someone in a LTR, how should I navigate these changes? Should I be less available and more detached during her period and more present and assertive when she is in the phase where she desires an alpha? What strategies have you found effective in maintaining attraction and balance in these situations?

Looking forward for your thoughts

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys and Girls

After reading "The Rational Male," I’ve been thinking about the chapter discussing how women's desires shift throughout their cycle. Specifically, during their period, they may prefer the comfort and support of a "beta" male, while about a week after, they are drawn to the confidence and indifference of an "alpha."

My issue has been that I used to give her too much attention and always wanted to meet up. However, for the past few months, our contact has been minimal, and I've noticed she only wants to meet when she is on or around her period.

As someone in a LTR, how should I navigate these changes? Should I be less available and more detached during her period and more present and assertive when she is in the phase where she desires an alpha? What strategies have you found effective in maintaining attraction and balance in these situations?

So, if I understand correctly, you're in an LTR, but meet with your girl for a few days during the week when she has her period?
That is because, on the other weeks, she Faking other guys, when for you, she reserves the no-go week to be her emotional tampon.
Your navigation, in this case, is to Move on, dude, not entertaining her BS.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys and Girls

Someone else has already encouraged you to leave this broad, and find someone more available. I'll just add: Seek out Fiona Cauley
As she says at 2:20-2:30, girl is in the market for a man

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys and Girls

Okay.... you are at a point where it is time to either crack down hard on her or leave this mess like yesterday.

She tells you when its time to meet up and when not, which is totally unacceptable for many reasons which should be clear if you read TRM.

The strategy to deal with her cycle is to NOT DEAL WITH IT AT ALL! Why the fck would you care what her cycle says? The goal is to have a woman that is around when you want her to suck your dyck and not show up when she feels like she needs to cuddle with a guy from her friendzone.

Thats actually what you are, friendzoned.

Why are you even naming this situationship a "LTR"?

Call her out like NOW that her behaviour is unacceptable and that you are done.

If she comes crawling, state your demands.
If she doesnt, look for a woman that is interested in you and set your frame from the start.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are an addition to your life, not a necessity. My guess is that you lack self-respect.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys and Girls

If you are in a LTR and she only wants to see you once a month she isn't into like you think she is. I'm assuming you live in the same town and don't have to travel long distance to see each other?

Are you having sex when you see her? If not then you are her emotional tampon. If yes, then she only wants you because she is horny.

Don't act like a needy beta biatch and you won't have these problems.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women experience emotional shifts influenced by their menstrual cycles. I often use real life relationships as examples to understand why some women become so attached to their partners, for "no reasons".

There are men in LTR's, (like 8 years and more). that would often treat their partners as an "addition" to their lives. Initially, they may be very romantic, but over time, they tend to settle into a routine where they rely on their partners to manage most aspects of the relationship. This dynamic can lead to women becoming more invested in em.

We know that women also seek meaning in their relationships through self-help books or horoscopes, which can reinforce their attachment. Additionally, a thing that turns women life on, it's when their man face crises, and they would often trying to "fix" them.
This can create a dynamic where more childish men are paired with nurturing women, and make feel this women so good, because they're doing something "helpful" for someone.

Healthy relationships are often described as partnerships where both individuals support each other equally. However, I’ve observed that the most enduring relationships tend to involve men focusing 80% on their personal lives and only 20% on their partners. This can lead to women taking on more responsibilities, family, kids, and much more. (This may indicate that the women has co-dependency).

Also, some women may feel an internal drive to hold onto their partners, working harder to maintain the relationship even in the face of disinterest or conflict. For them, losing their partner can feel like losing their entire life. (This also happened to a friend LTR, where this women will maintain a relationship with someone who is absent, arrogant, while, on the other hand, their relationship with nurturing, resilient, fatherly man, will fail shortly).

It's still hard to understand and explain why there are some women who want a partner that "push" em out, while some women want a partner that "pull" em in. Something we might want to do us man, it's learning how the women we have in our relationship behave, and not try to manipulate her.