I’m a “brown” guy in Europe and I only get foreign girls

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m someone with foreign roots born and living in Europe. I had relatively low success with women in my early-mid 20s but things started getting better at my late 20s. Lost a girl that I loved last year. After that I was able to get my body count up from like 3-4 to 12 now.
The thing is I’m generally not liked by native girls. I had 2 of them but these were damaged girls, not your average blonde girl next door. I think they call it trashy.
I do have success with girls that come here to study or for other reasons. These are Indian,black, Asian etc. niche girls you can say.
I know that the native girls here aren’t really wife material and I’m also not obsessed about blondes but since I can’t get them I feel like I’m not good enough for the other ones.

Am I stressing myself unnecessarily or do you really think im just dating these foreign girls because I’m not able to get the native ones?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I’m someone with foreign roots born and living in Europe. I had relatively low success with women in my early-mid 20s but things started getting better at my late 20s. Lost a girl that I loved last year. After that I was able to get my body count up from like 3-4 to 12 now.
The thing is I’m generally not liked by native girls. I had 2 of them but these were damaged girls, not your average blonde girl next door. I think they call it trashy.
I do have success with girls that come here to study or for other reasons. These are Indian,black, Asian etc. niche girls you can say.
I know that the native girls here aren’t really wife material and I’m also not obsessed about blondes but since I can’t get them I feel like I’m not good enough for the other ones.

Am I stressing myself unnecessarily or do you really think im just dating these foreign girls because I’m not able to get the native ones?
Where in Europe are you, and what's your ethnic background?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Germany and my background is Turkish.
The Turkish were always treated as second class citizens in Germany. Move to another country.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Turkish were always treated as second class citizens in Germany. Move to another country.
hm yeah I could do that but my grandfather already came here in the 60s. I feel home here and it would be a big change to move to another country.

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not sufficiently overlapping wavelengths, it’s also difficulty to enter in social circles when you’re that age. If you were in the US I would tell you, listen: if that bothers you, 1) buy/borrow a puppy and go walk it on the parks regularly, then you’ll be approached by scores of dog owners (ie big fraction of which are white girls). 2) if have children relatives bring them to a climbing gym, perfect excuse to know people who frequent climbing gyms (I.e white people)… that alone will give you a few social circles to your disposal , and you also can do daygame on the side. 3) church is also an option, they have young adult groups, some of them which I am convinced it’s just an excuse to look for “partners”

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had to give advice to brown or ethnic guys that are crazy for white girls, go for the brunettes. I am not sure what it is but man, brunettes are crazy for ethnic **** compared to blondes and redheads. One of my wings was a 6'3 Indian guy and he would occasionally get blondes here and there that were hot but most of his online dating matches and girls thirsty for him were brunette white girls. The main ones were the brunettes with pale skin, freckles, and light eyes. Dude goes the whole weekend sleeping with a girl like that and then she still wouldn't let him go.

Ethnic bros need to stop pedestalizing blonde girls. Middle Eastern dudes worship blonde women more than any other kinds of dudes on the planet.

Go for brunette white girls, you will slay.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hm yeah I could do that but my grandfather already came here in the 60s. I feel home here and it would be a big change to move to another country.
I understand, but you have to understand that underlying dynamic with German girls and Turkish boys. Either you have to make yourself look less 'ethnic' or go for girls who want to cross the barrier.

Mr Cubes

Reaction score

german women's egos are through the roof these days. i'm german but i could only get german women if date down my own SMW and accept a significant quality drop. i'm not willing to do that except for ONS maybe, so i stick to foreign women as well.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
i'm german but i could only get german women if date down my own SMW and accept a significant quality drop. i'm not willing to do that except for ONS maybe, so i stick to foreign women as well.
Presumably, they dig that Hunnish accent
:p :cool:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think you are setting up a self fulfilling prophecy for yourself.

You think you can't get native women so your brain ensures your thoughts and actions turn that into your reality.

The things you tell yourself on a daily basis have a far greater impact on future outcomes than you realize.

Change the way you talk to yourself and you can change your life.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Having lived in Germany the advice given to this point is correct IME. As a Turk you’re perceived as a Muzzie, no matter your culture. You can be the coolest cat around, the majority will perceive you as just another migrant - it’s sad, but true.

Germany despite its immigration policies is xenophobic, it’s in the culture. You’re the equivalent of a Roma, Desi, Paki or Chinese - it’s just what it is.

Protip: attend pro-Palestine protests and hit on the blondes. Lie. :p

You have to let go of your fascination with blondes, most of them dye their hair anyway.

Brunette is where it’s at, it’s my preference. I mean dude if you’re good looking and not kitschy you have your pick of Persian girls (there’s a big community of Persians in Deutschland) and frankly 80% are gorgeous and have killer physiques when younger. Play to your strengths.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're an EthnicCel (strike 1) - are you also short & ugly as well?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

If you've decided to remain The Fifth Reich, it's almost certainly prudent to do some work on your own psyche now

A guy who's constantly in a funk isn't attractive

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you are saying. I'm an American who lived in Berlin for 5 weeks when I was 24. I have darker features (look Italian or Greek) and I felt I was treated a little differently by the locals because of my darker looks. I was even profiled by airport security while catching my connecting flight.

Germany is beautiful with a great culture, but not a big fan of the people.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turks don't like to be mistaken for Greeks (and vice-versa). :eek: :eek:
Lolz do Turks have zero self-awareness? Greeks Gods vs. Turkish Prisons, I wonder which is the better reputation. Hmm...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Beibars,
Since when is a Turk a "Brown Guy"?....Most are pretty much,the same as the Anglos I mix with,I would say if you are into this ridiculous identity game then Australians are Brown?