The concept of showing masculine power

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fudōshin
where would you learn it? Favourite books or essays?
This reminds me of when i was reading "Vagabond" manga.
If you understand 'drama' you know it's purely emotional, there's often no rhyme or reason, except that brats want to see if you follow them into their hysterics or if you stay above it and lead them back to reasonable behaviour.
Well, like what happened with my sister at this point?!
I also saw on another LTR, the women going to mental theraphy and asking for his husband to come, and he refuses, and after they spoke, everything became normal again, and she stopped theraphy and now focused back on family.

It's like getting the train back on the binaries and give water the right container.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where would you learn it? Favourite books or essays?
This reminds me of when i was reading "Vagabond" manga.
I learned it during martial arts practice where you need to keep your wits about you or you'll lose your head.

Well, like what happened with my sister at this point?!
I don't know what happened to your sister, but I give therapeutic counselling to women with (C-)PTSD, so I know how to 'ground' hysterical women. And if you can deal with that easily, you have no problem with controlling domestic squabbles.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
What is really power here?
Goes to a discussion some of us were having here

Play the following words 14:10-14:40

For any woman you're thinking of inviting into your life and into your bed, then ask "What are you're thoughts on this? Not your FEELINGS, but your thoughts?" Gals who simply reply "I couldn't agree more", "It's true", or the like are worthy investments. Those who retort in a fashion similar to what's heard at 28:36-30:15 of the above interview, are ones to cease all contact with immediately

A chick who clings desperately to the delusions she encountered in the humanities departments of Brandeis and Yale ("It's humanly possible to create a world where everyone always wields the exact same amount of power and influence, WITHOUT ever having to learn how those traits are acquired)isn't going to be someone you can have relatively rational conversations with long term, much less one who's going to be a loyal and reliable companion

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goes to a discussion some of us were having here

Play the following words 14:10-14:40

For any woman you're thinking of inviting into your life and into your bed, then ask "What are you're thoughts on this? Not your FEELINGS, but your thoughts?" Gals who simply reply "I couldn't agree more", "It's true", or the like are worthy investments. Those who retort in a fashion similar to what's heard at 28:36-30:15 of the above interview, are ones to cease all contact with immediately

A chick who clings desperately to the delusions she encountered in the humanities departments of Brandeis and Yale ("It's humanly possible to create a world where everyone always wields the exact same amount of power and influence, WITHOUT ever having to learn how those traits are acquired)isn't going to be someone you can have relatively rational conversations with long term, much less one who's going to be a loyal and reliable companion
This is interesting! Could you articulate this?
Did you guys had any experience with this?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
This is interesting! Could you articulate this?
Did you guys had any experience with this?
Before you bring a woman into your life, pull up that interview

https://www.kqed.org/forum/201011011000/the-business-of-power And play the words between 14:10-14:40 to her. Then ask her: "What are your thoughts on what Professor Pfeffer says there? Not your FEELINGS, but your thoughts?" If she replies "I couldn't agree more", "It's true", or any variation thereof, she's a keeper

If she bristles and scoffs at what Pfeffer says, proceede no further with her. It's that simple

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you bring a woman into your life, pull up that interview

https://www.kqed.org/forum/201011011000/the-business-of-power And play the words between 14:10-14:40 to her. Then ask her: "What are your thoughts on what Professor Pfeffer says there? Not your FEELINGS, but your thoughts?" If she replies "I couldn't agree more", "It's true", or any variation thereof, she's a keeper

If she bristles and scoffs at what Pfeffer says, proceede no further with her. It's that simple
Ok, I am italian and I understood a little of that conversation.
What basically is the principle you're "testing" on a woman?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
"What they look for, instead, are signs of male POWER"

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Testing? No. Vetting the woman, before you bring her into your life? Absolutely!!! If she's one of those folks who denies the reality that each of us is a product and a brand, and that we all need a value proposition* if we're to prosper... Well, she's not an investment who's likely to yield a strong ROI

*https://www.techtarget.com/searchci...osition is a,target market or target audience.
Hmm, why should a women allow this reality?
Because she will act like she knows about the game and she's searching for a man with value?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm, why should a women allow this reality?
Any woman who fails to recognize that each of us(herself included)is a brand and product has a weak internal locus of control. This isn't someone it's wise to keep company with

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she will act like she knows about the game and she's searching for a man with value?
If a woman doesn't recognise her own value, what value does she have for you?

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very common to hear in casual conversation in Italy, but it's a bit different.
Anyway, we are saying that we must recognize if a women knows "about the game" and if she knows "about her value in the game".

Is there any other way to ask this, indirectly, without asking?
For example, with a methaphor.. What comes to your mind?