Harsh Truth: You will never beat women in the dating game

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What OP said here is definitely true. I've seen 1/10 women with many options too many times in my life for anyone to convince me otherwise.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What OP said here is definitely true. I've seen 1/10 women with many options too many times in my life for anyone to convince me otherwise.
Paraphrase David DeAngelo, easily a contender for the title of GOAT: Stop thinking in terms of "winning", and start focusing on what you desire + Devising viable strategies for achieving said goals

Otherwise, you're going to wake up one morning and recognize that you've "beaten" a s-itload of people, without ever achieving much of anything

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially if you are hyper focused on sex. A 1/10 woman has more sexual options than a Chad without a doubt. Unfortunately, you will not dissuade me with your bullshvt because I have seen with my eyes plenty of fvcking times. If you are out here trying to impress people with your bachelor lifestyle then you aren't fooling anyone experienced. In reality, you will never beat an average woman and will always be in the loser seat. Men struggle or fatigue themselves because they essentially try to out woman a woman which is impossible. Like or not, Men have the more leverage when it comes to access to relationships/marriages and during the relationship/marriage itself. For example, if you are holding frame and doing your part, it would be completely futile for your partner to risk losing you unless she is mentally deranged which falls upon you for choosing her IMHO.

And for your nostalgiacels that love to bring up the pre-feminism era every other day! Were men out there tricking and trying to dvck down 304s with minimal effort? Absolutely not!!
Playing devil's advocate.

But are women really winning? We assume they do because "average Joe" is NOT winning?

You have female friends. I have nieces. Women ain't winning. The more men opt out the more women will hVe to share the same dudes. You'll see this Dynamic online as well, there's a small portion of hard-core OLD-ers who have ZERO reason to just leave, let's say 10 %. Another like 30/ 40 % will be there, land a whale/ 4 different baby daddy single mom/ a 57 y.o balding woman or even NOTHING and leave only for the next crop of horny sex starved men to give OLD a shot ( in the dark LOL) . Or take Bumble who will have a ton of men with " eternal " subscriptions who get zero results and probably don't even use the app and consider their money simply gone.

It's not a win when decent men are disappearing and yeah, just the same "azzhole( womenese) keeps appearing or approaching .

For example I wouldn't be too happy if there were no hb5/6 's. The create balance and yes, sometimes a man must feck a hb5..will make the sex with hb8 so much better..

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playing devil's advocate.

But are women really winning? We assume they do because "average Joe" is NOT winning?

You have female friends. I have nieces. Women ain't winning. The more men opt out the more women will hVe to share the same dudes. You'll see this Dynamic online as well, there's a small portion of hard-core OLD-ers who have ZERO reason to just leave, let's say 10 %. Another like 30/ 40 % will be there, land a whale/ 4 different baby daddy single mom/ a 57 y.o balding woman or even NOTHING and leave only for the next crop of horny sex starved men to give OLD a shot ( in the dark LOL) . Or take Bumble who will have a ton of men with " eternal " subscriptions who get zero results and probably don't even use the app and consider their money simply gone.

It's not a win when decent men are disappearing and yeah, just the same "azzhole( womenese) keeps appearing or approaching .

For example I wouldn't be too happy if there were no hb5/6 's. The create balance and yes, sometimes a man must feck a hb5..will make the sex with hb8 so much better..
Frankly the so-called 6s are frequently enough more suitable long term investments, if a man decides to marry and have kids at some point, as most successful men inevitably will

In those circumstances, a fella is wise to pick a Practice-era Marla Sokloff (Cute as a button, rather than a supermodel, who's also a loyal and reliable companion)over a Emily Ratajkowski look-alike, who turns out to he just as vexatious as the real EmRata is

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i just get very annoyed whenever people say women have to learn skills in order to attract men or get men, never will make sense to me
They need to learn skills to get the man they want; the top tier. This means they need to get braces, fillers, hair extensions, fake lashes, make up, nails, diet on point, education, seduction techniques, breast or butt implants, nose jobs, social abilities, learn to take pictures, social media. You get the point.

They know they can get the basement dweller or the men no one wants without trying.

My neighbour used to wake up at 4:00 am to do her make up. She was a law clerk. She bagged a lawyer and now lives in the suburbs where money is not her problem anymore. They have one kid and go into lavish locations. The investment of waking up early and the amount of money she spent on make up, being pretty, and dieting worked out well for her at the end of the days. (Her friend dated a couple of hockey players as well for a short while. They would check their net worth before leaving the club which was about 1 million, or so they say)

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They need to learn skills to get the man they want; the top tier. This means they need to get braces, fillers, hair extensions, fake lashes, make up, nails, diet on point, education, seduction techniques, breast or butt implants, nose jobs, social abilities, learn to take pictures, social media. You get the point.
Even women who get by on their looks will have to do something to stand out from the platoon of painted wh0res. To act like women have no competition is to be ignorant of social dynamics. And just 'looking good' is often not enough.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i just get very annoyed whenever people say women have to learn skills in order to attract men or get men...
That(Getting annoyed, that is)'s a reaction typical of someone who's had their religious beliefs challenged. Let's finally stop denying that The Red Pill has become an ersatz theology

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i just get very annoyed whenever people say women have to learn skills in order to attract men or get men, never will make sense to me
Well, they probably won't have to learn anything to attract you, but you're not a desirable man, are you?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even women who get by on their looks will have to do something to stand out from the platoon of painted wh0res. To act like women have no competition is to be ignorant of social dynamics. And just 'looking good' is often not enough.
This is usually comes from guys who either haven't dealt with top-tier women or limited experience. The competition at the top is fierce looks alone won't guarantee most women a highly sought after husband or even boyfriends . For guys who are just looking for sex sure but even a ***** wants to become a wife sometimes

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is usually comes from guys who either haven't dealt with top-tier women or limited experience.
They do want that 'top tier' experience, but I doubt if they are able to stop all the blood flowing from their big head to the little head.

The higher you ascend, the less you care about that status or hobnobbing with the 'elite' who are mostly sheep with fluffier fur, and the more doors you don't care about open up to draw you in because you're the only genuine person in the room.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that if a woman is out here competing for oligarch Miami yacht bros then she’s going to need some other skills besides looks. However, women have the upper hand in most situations because she is isolated from other hotter women in social circles and workplaces and experiences the mermaid effect. Your average guy isn’t going after models & actresses, he’s going after the hottest girls within his proximity.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your average guy isn’t going after models & actresses, he’s going after the hottest girls within his proximity.
And then they wonder why other men are not really impressed with their 'conquests'.

H8CourtshipWithAPassion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, they probably won't have to learn anything to attract you, but you're not a desirable man, are you?
yes but even when a woman gets or attracts a man she wants, she didn't have to do anything in order to get him, since the man was the one that approached her and courted her, hit on her, pursued her, led her, etc., women are basically passengers in the whole dating process.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes but = no

I'm not discussing, I'm telling. You don't have the life experience yet and maybe you'll never will. Your current view is too myopic to warrant an opinion in this matter.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
“If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

“Using no way as way; having no limitation as limitation.”

― Bruce Lee

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, women have the upper hand in most situations because she is isolated from other hotter women in social circles and workplaces and experiences the mermaid effect
Most women aren't supermodels or even supermodel-esque, and plastic surgery had it's limits, thus they've got to learn to work what they've got. Most women need what, in the vernacular, is known as "game", just as we men do

This is all an essential component of what it means to be human

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that if a woman is out here competing for oligarch Miami yacht bros then she’s going to need some other skills besides looks. However, women have the upper hand in most situations because she is isolated from other hotter women in social circles and workplaces and experiences the mermaid effect. Your average guy isn’t going after models & actresses, he’s going after the hottest girls within his proximity.
Truth. The hottest girl at my work building is a ****ble 32 year old married woman, nose-job, and she is starting to gain weight on her arms but she is still skinny. The gap between her and the second hottest girl is so wide that, all men can be having a conversation, and then she comes in the room, everyone will stop talking and start to try to get her attention. Whether it be by ignoring her, looking at her, trying to talk to her, and some just leave the room. It becomes ackward.

I just want to emphasize that her English is terrible so by default, looks wise, she is the hottest.

**** is so annoying.

Last edited:

H8CourtshipWithAPassion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say they are the controller of the dating process. If they don't want anything to do with you, it's over. No matter how you court her.
yup, and men having to pursue and court or initiate with a woman, has always been and always will be, controller makes sense, since they are normally the ones that decide if or when sex happens at the beginning and if there will be a date or not, since they are always on the position of accepting or declining.