Do you think VD is surging in the older generations because chicks at that stage of life cannot get a man's attention without putting out liberally?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Interesting mentality your question presumes it’s women’s doing?

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hurray for octogenarians and all points beyond if so. That so many folks are still frisky at the age indicates that our quality of life is pretty damned good

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
my opinion: Maybe being OVER is finally OVER at that age? :rolleyes:
I think the doctor that was quoted got it right when they said this:

People are just living longer and having sex for longer than they used to,” she said. “Men have benefited from erectile dysfunction drugs, and women have benefited from hormone therapies that are able to help them maintain a more pleasant sex life.”

The only thing I'd add to that is there are less people in marriages than ever before. That leads to more sexual partners which increases the chance of spreading STI's.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the doctor that was quoted got it right when they said this:

People are just living longer and having sex for longer than they used to,” she said. “Men have benefited from erectile dysfunction drugs, and women have benefited from hormone therapies that are able to help them maintain a more pleasant sex life.”

The only thing I'd add to that is there are less people in marriages than ever before. That leads to more sexual partners which increases the chance of spreading STI's.
Senior citizens today are healthy and vibrant enough to partake in regular sexy time, unlike people in this age bracket as recently as The 90s, who mostlybspent their remaining years binging daytime TV. This is an improvement to be celebrated

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi MDJ,
Thanks for your timely post....Very few older Women are into random Svex...Those that are can be pretty wild...On my Dancing scene,one Academic in her early Eighties,regularly leaves the Dance with some younger Guy,does her horizontal Tango in the back seat of her car,comes back half an hour later hair Tousled,clothing missarranged,straightens herself out in the Wash room,then goes home to hubby LOL.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi MDJ,
Thanks for your timely post....Very few older Women are into random Svex...Those that are can be pretty wild...On my Dancing scene,one Academic in her early Eighties,regularly leaves the Dance with some younger Guy,does her horizontal Tango in the back seat of her car,comes back half an hour later hair Tousled,clothing missarranged,straightens herself out in the Wash room,then goes home to hubby LOL.
Why is doing this. She should have some class about her. Maybe she was a hoe back in the day too? How does she look? Maybe her husband does not even care anymore. At 80 I cant imagine he would. He is probably tired of banging her and has a young thing on the side. Still though what is her dysfunction? lol.....

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is doing this. She should have some class about her. Maybe she was a hoe back in the day too? How does she look? Maybe her husband does not even care anymore. At 80 I cant imagine he would. He is probably tired of banging her and has a young thing on the side. Still though what is her dysfunction? lol.....
Hi Pandora,
You really do have strange ideas about Women,they may have lesser needs than us,but many still have yearnings say every fortnight...That does not make any of them a "Hoe"....Far from being "dysfunctional" this Lady would seem to be adopting a pragmatic approach to ensure a fulfilling life...Her Husband though compus mentus is ninety+ and has health problems.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi MDJ,
You really do have strange ideas about Women,they may have lesser needs than us,but many still have yearnings say every fortnight...That does not make any of them a "Hoe"....Far from being "dysfunctional" this Lady would seem to be adopting a pragmatic approach to ensure a fulfilling life...Her Husband though compus mentus is ninety+ and has health problems.
Oh okay. The husband cant give her what she needs. The reason I am so judgemental is because I find it especially horrifying when wives cheat on their husband with random guys. Im like " noooooo!!! why?". Vicarious sadness.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pandora,
Sorry for confusing you and MDJ....Yeah,I get your take on this,but I am sure that she justifies her behaviour,on the basis that,marriage is a transactional arrangement in which she was short changed...Speaking for myself I would not condemn in her what I forgive in myself.