Intuition vs redpill ideology

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men find the redpill during a stage of rage.

Utterly confused by one or more women they'll bath in the newfound knowledge and perhaps it's even baffling "how much there's to learn about women and game" and thus " how many mistakes one made before knowing all of that ".

BUT, after a while it's time to let go of the rage and stop living by redpill rules like they're biblical and written I'm holy stones delivered by J.von Nazareth himself and it becomes time to start doing things the way YOU want to do them and to trust your own intuition more!

Example: never double text. So you shoot a text. How ya doing. No response. Because you are " not allowed " to double text you basically gave yourself one shot. Perhaps a double text would've landed you the p00sy, but your stubbornness now prevents you from getting some.

Ex2; don't buy her anything. Perhaps your intuition told you to get her something small and nice such as flowers. Again,the redpill teaches you to never do that so you REFRAIN from your loveable intuition and act like a robot going through the motion.

This is all great when it works. Bit if it doesn't...then who are you fooling? Exactly. YOURSELF.

Women are indeed different than us and from a biological standpoint there are things that do and do work. But don't let the redpill flatten you down to become a watered-down version of yourself who remains bitter and only blames women( aka the blackpill).

If you create a dope YOU ,you'll notice that being yourself becomes easier AND more rewarding. The only reason a man can benefit from "the red/blackpiller personality " is when his own character isn't developed properly yet.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Most men find the redpill during a stage of rage
Reminds me of a video I once shared with a support group I used to facilitate

1:47-2:45

The late 10s(AKA. When our entire civilization polarized into The Woke and The Red Pilled)were similar to the 1970s in more than a few ways*... That "righteous rage" so many of us were caught up in was just a veneeer for abysall wells of fear and despair. It was perhaps inevitable that both eras were also ones during which New Religious Movements sprung up faster than Hezbollah cruise missiles blitzing through IDF convoys... The world in many respects DID go more insane than usual, and we were all desperate for certitude of some sort, illusory as it was and is

*You needn't take my word for it either

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men find the redpill during a stage of rage.

Utterly confused by one or more women they'll bath in the newfound knowledge and perhaps it's even baffling "how much there's to learn about women and game" and thus " how many mistakes one made before knowing all of that ".

BUT, after a while it's time to let go of the rage and stop living by redpill rules like they're biblical and written I'm holy stones delivered by J.von Nazareth himself and it becomes time to start doing things the way YOU want to do them and to trust your own intuition more!

Example: never double text. So you shoot a text. How ya doing. No response. Because you are " not allowed " to double text you basically gave yourself one shot. Perhaps a double text would've landed you the p00sy, but your stubbornness now prevents you from getting some.

Ex2; don't buy her anything. Perhaps your intuition told you to get her something small and nice such as flowers. Again,the redpill teaches you to never do that so you REFRAIN from your loveable intuition and act like a robot going through the motion.

This is all great when it works. Bit if it doesn't...then who are you fooling? Exactly. YOURSELF.

Women are indeed different than us and from a biological standpoint there are things that do and do work. But don't let the redpill flatten you down to become a watered-down version of yourself who remains bitter and only blames women( aka the blackpill).

If you create a dope YOU ,you'll notice that being yourself becomes easier AND more rewarding. The only reason a man can benefit from "the red/blackpiller personality " is when his own character isn't developed properly yet.
I take this entire "thing" as a guide to improve the lives of brainwashed post 1960's men that were brought up with their mother's wearing the pant's. Look deep inside your parents relationship and you will find some sort of "Obey thy Women" type of mindset that your father has ...... for the majority anyway.

And like any guide or instruction book it has "Guidelines" and so called "Rules", some are hard rules some are soft rules. We use these rules to change the overall behaviour to get the quickest and most optimal result without repeating the same mistakes we done before we found the guide.

After a while you will have read the guidebook from cover to cover and understand nearly all the main topics of discussion and methods to apply yourself to get good results BUT you learn you can now use your OWN experience to play this game and get similar or sometimes even better result's.

Example - Learning to drive we all learn the rules and regulations and how to apply them for best and safest driving experience. But to be able to Race a car requires more instruction and a change of location (unless you want to get charged for street racing). Then becoming an expert at Racing is almost a lifelong challenge.

A better example would be learning to sail ..... easy to learn, hard to master, but once you've got the experience you can do things with the boat that makes normal people stare in awe !!!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it becomes time to start doing things the way YOU want to do them and to trust your own intuition more!
So what exactly is intuition? What cognitive process gives you these 'intuitions?'

I suspect these are emotions (with some pattern recognition) and are not thoughts but are perceptions. One of the problems with this is that they are impulsive by nature and when you are in a serious situation, it would be stupid to act on 'intuition.'

I think rationally and I do very well with it. Not to say that I don't have feelings and gut perceptions, but my thinking is what makes me effective.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what exactly is intuition? What cognitive process gives you these 'intuitions?'

I suspect these are emotions (with some pattern recognition) and are not thoughts but are perceptions. One of the problems with this is that they are impulsive by nature and when you are in a serious situation, it would be stupid to act on 'intuition.'

I think rationally and I do very well with it. Not to say that I don't have feelings and gut perceptions, but my thinking is what makes me effective.
In this case intuition is based on the individual and unique case that every woman presents.

Arguably our conscious decisions are still coming from our gut.

Intuition means (in the case of a hard-core RPer) going against the grain and having the guts to do things we learned are " bluepilled". BUT sometimes being bluepilled actually helps a man. It's still like chess; the principles are great, but there's no such things as a guaranteed victory if you follow them.

By the way not saying you are either this or that. Just speaking from my own experiences,where lately some typical bluepilled actions gave me "unexpected " results.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this site was always focused in the day about being the best seducer. We even referred to ourselves as Don Juans

The greatest seducers loved women and were unapologetic about their conquests and desire for more women.
They have a love for women and we called ourself DJ's as a nod to the Don Juan's.

This contrasted us with the AFC's. I feel a lot of Redpilled guys are former AFC's. Maybe they got lucky and found a relationship but they were never good seducers. They would rather blame some of the negative nature of women than love them and learn how to seduce them in a traditional sense.

Granted there are red pillars who did learn traditional game. RianStone being one. I haven't read his book Fuccfiles but i believe he was highly influenced by Neil Strauss and other true practictioners of Game.

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards the former than the latter nowadays. I think this provides better results, imho.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this case intuition is based on the individual and unique case that every woman presents.

Arguably our conscious decisions are still coming from our gut.

Intuition means (in the case of a hard-core RPer) going against the grain and having the guts to do things we learned are " bluepilled". BUT sometimes being bluepilled actually helps a man. It's still like chess; the principles are great, but there's no such things as a guaranteed victory if you follow them.

By the way not saying you are either this or that. Just speaking from my own experiences,where lately some typical bluepilled actions gave me "unexpected " results.
Experience is pattern recognition. Just like playing chess, after playing so many games it is easier to make good moves quickly because you recognize sets of patterns. Once you understand something very well, you formulate principles to act on. If the situation is unfamiliar however, definitely don't act on any kind of feeling, because that's when you need to think.

As far as acting on something 'bluepilled,' (without defining any of these terms specifically) I always have said that your experiences have more meaning than what someone else says. Even people like Pook cannot advise me at the end of the day about what I need and how to go about it.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe "Doc Love" had it right. Not exactly RP.

When a situation doesn't make sense, RP does give a framework to figure it out that is better than nothing.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an excellent thread brother

I do a lot of things that people would say are simpish for example, I was just deleting text messages on my other phone (I have 2 phones, one for business and one for personal) and back in 2019 I had text messages of this cute 19-year-old who lived in PA, mind you I don't live there but this girl was sending me all sorts of pics and text. Most guys would say why even bother? I met her through my business and was actually trying to fly her out it never happened cause she was busy with college and eventually met another guy it fizzled out

Whats my point with this story? that I have tendency to text a lot, lol but there is always an endgoal in mind. My game is based on comfort and displaying my best traits which is a charming fun personality, sometimes I need time to cook but it's always best to cook in person IME

Now a lot of guys would say this is simping or lame, but damn
Experience is pattern recognition. Just like playing chess, after playing so many games it is easier to make good moves quickly because you recognize sets of patterns. Once you understand something very well, you formulate principles to act on. If the situation is unfamiliar however, definitely don't act on any kind of feeling, because that's when you need to think.

As far as acting on something 'bluepilled,' (without defining any of these terms specifically) I always have said that your experiences have more meaning than what someone else says. Even people like Pook cannot advise me at the end of the day about what I need and how to go about it.
This is so true, hence my game can't work for you because my personality, ethnicity (most likely) and style are different from yours I don;t play chess but Jordan's game worked for Jodan and Karl Malone's game worked for Karl Malone. Both players were amazing in their prime and got results they just went about the game of basketball in a different way but still played the game at a Hall Of Fame level!

I remember I once was arguing with a 23-year-old "Blackpill" virgin on a YouTube livestream panel, the kid was trying to tell me about female nature with absolutely no dating experience whatsoever. There are a lot of delusional people that live a "Red Pill" (Or Blackpill)life but they aren't having 1% of the success they want in life or with women but want to project their limited experiences and belifes to you because that's their reality and not yours!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an excellent thread brother

I do a lot of things that people would say are simpish for example, I was just deleting text messages on my other phone (I have 2 phones, one for business and one for personal) and back in 2019 I had text messages of this cute 19-year-old who lived in PA, mind you I don't live there but this girl was sending me all sorts of pics and text. Most guys would say why even bother? I met her through my business and was actually trying to fly her out it never happened cause she was busy with college and eventually met another guy it fizzled out

Whats my point with this story? that I have tendency to text a lot, lol but there is always an endgoal in mind. My game is based on comfort and displaying my best traits which is a charming fun personality, sometimes I need time to cook but it's always best to cook in person IME

Now a lot of guys would say this is simping or lame, but damn

This is so true, hence my game can't work for you because my personality, ethnicity (most likely) and style are different from yours I don;t play chess but Jordan's game worked for Jodan and Karl Malone's game worked for Karl Malone. Both players were amazing in their prime and got results they just went about the game of basketball in a different way but still played the game at a Hall Of Fame level!

I remember I once was arguing with a 23-year-old "Blackpill" virgin on a YouTube livestream panel, the kid was trying to tell me about female nature with absolutely no dating experience whatsoever. There are a lot of delusional people that live a "Red Pill" (Or Blackpill)life but they aren't having 1% of the success they want in life or with women but want to project their limited experiences and belifes to you because that's their reality and not yours!
Absolutely. Each man needs his own personal way of game. You gotta have the knowledge so you understand what buttons to push and when. But being comfortable in your own skin is mandatory. Without the latter (personal experience) no woman will touch you with a ten foot pole.

Talking about pills: lately I dgaf about monkey branching and hypergamy. Sometimes it's even actually quite damaging information for men. Especially when you have zero women in your life. Rp content strikes fear for getting close to women in the hearts of a lotta men.

When you actually deal with women you'll see that only going redpill will eventually push them away. You need a healthy amount of bluepill every now and then.

And even Blackpill ideology might sometimes be usefull ( to exploit the power of walking away)

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped having serious girlfriends when I started learning game and dove into the deep end of the life.

The entire process of the Red Pill and learning about the nature of women tends to turn one off to the idea of entering any kind of committed or even semi-serious relationship.

Since I was a senior in highschool I never went more than a year without being locked down with a girlfriend. Now I've been 'single' going on 5 years and it's great.

There are times here and there where I am out somewhere or sit alone or even be driving alone and think it would be nice to have a close female companion to share a certain experience with or curl up next to me doing nothing, but over time I have come to realize a few things:

If you play your cards right, you can have wonderful feminine women around you to experience nice things without having to take all the headache and heartache that comes with long-term relationships. Hallowed is the player who gets into something and ends it. The m.o. is to avoid the tie down in the first place, because breaking up a relationship is too mentally and emotionally taxing.

Over the past years, I've cuddled under blankets with girls and watch flicks while getting stoned, had a romantic weekend stay in a cabin (more than once), gave/gotten erotic massages, tried out new restaurants and microbreweries, had long deep third-eye conversations, had dinner made for me. I even started a business with one.
Not once was it with a "girlfriend" just a girl I was casually seeing briefly and I've discovered that was plenty adequate.

The long gaps of time when I was locked down with a girl in my younger years I would often find myself longing to be single, and when single again I was grateful. I've come to realize the freedom of being single is preferred - all the passion and puppy love of a "girlfriend" fades within a year and unless you are starting a family, the relationship gradually just becomes two co-habitants who slowly start to resent eachother while getting bored with one another.

A man's heart and mind is strong. One can get used to most anything. Being happy and content being alone is one of the strongest assets a man can acquire. A scarred up lonely man with a back bone develops solid self esteem, self-confidence, and is something every man should attain in their own self development. Strength, sagacity and stern pertinacity can get you a very long way in all the dimensions of your life.
For me it resulted in many of the best things I have achieved in the last 6 years.
The copious amount of things a free and focused man can accomplish are a whirl wind of opportunity . All of the best things I've done in my life were done when I was single and the only things girlfriends did was selfishly get in the way of it.

Game is where we begin and masculinity is where we end.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I relate to a lot of the things you share, you have some intelligence. Pattern recognition has been huge in helping me seduce women. Once you see the patterns, you learn how to react and adjust to those situations to achieve one's goals.

I think a lot of guys don't even read their interactions well enough and thats the first step.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely. Each man needs his own personal way of game. You gotta have the knowledge so you understand what buttons to push and when. But being comfortable in your own skin is mandatory. Without the latter (personal experience) no woman will touch you with a ten foot pole.

Talking about pills: lately I dgaf about monkey branching and hypergamy. Sometimes it's even actually quite damaging information for men. Especially when you have zero women in your life. Rp content strikes fear for getting close to women in the hearts of a lotta men.

When you actually deal with women you'll see that only going redpill will eventually push them away. You need a healthy amount of bluepill every now and then.

And even Blackpill ideology might sometimes be usefull ( to exploit the power of walking away)
Red Pill Theology is similar to critical theory

They're both instances of someone stacking a few grains of truth on top of one another, so as to arrive at something which APPEARS to be more solid than The Great Wall Of China

The slightest digging beneath the surface prompts both theories to collapse unto themselves though