'Social Group' / Movement to meet women and make things better

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello people.

I have an idea for a 'movement' that could potentially be of interest to some men. Would like some feedback or you can pm me.

The idea is an INTERNATIONAL MOVEMENT that is People Driven. For PRAGMATIC REASONS it will be associated with the Left. Its not some wokism but just that to make a 'people driven' movement just aligns more with the Left. The Goals are:

1. Ultimately, have the skills and expertise to be able to build and run the towns and communities of the future.
1. Develop in-house knowledge about Business and be able to make money. Focus on Tech but also other industries
2. Create Social Groups and Networks to build Communities Globally.

4. Develop the Social Events and other infrastructure to be able to attract other high calible people, women etc.

This Movemen will appeal to women and be of value to many girls and women. So from the social groups we create we can meet women. We can also make money and do othe stuff. It will be for all people, and members will contribute with their knowledge and skills to build this infrastructure/businesses events etc.

Initially I am looking for the opinions of men who are willing to help run this community from the online 'brain'. I can go to mainstream people and promote this and get people to join and do social events like parties, but I want to develop an inner community of men beforehand.

This group will help you meet women. I can give you guys all the info so if you want you can use this to talk to women outside as a means to promote the movement.So this movement will be geared towards attracting 22-45 yr old women so you will be able to use this to talk to girls in daygame etc.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello people.

I have an idea for a 'movement' that could potentially be of interest to some men. Would like some feedback or you can pm me.

The idea is an INTERNATIONAL MOVEMENT that is People Driven. For PRAGMATIC REASONS it will be associated with the Left. Its not some wokism but just that to make a 'people driven' movement just aligns more with the Left. The Goals are:

1. Ultimately, have the skills and expertise to be able to build and run the towns and communities of the future.
1. Develop in-house knowledge about Business and be able to make money. Focus on Tech but also other industries
2. Create Social Groups and Networks to build Communities Globally.

4. Develop the Social Events and other infrastructure to be able to attract other high calible people, women etc.

This Movemen will appeal to women and be of value to many girls and women. So from the social groups we create we can meet women. We can also make money and do othe stuff. It will be for all people, and members will contribute with their knowledge and skills to build this infrastructure/businesses events etc.

Initially I am looking for the opinions of men who are willing to help run this community from the online 'brain'. I can go to mainstream people and promote this and get people to join and do social events like parties, but I want to develop an inner community of men beforehand.

This group will help you meet women. I can give you guys all the info so if you want you can use this to talk to women outside as a means to promote the movement.So this movement will be geared towards attracting 22-45 yr old women so you will be able to use this to talk to girls in daygame etc.
Covert contract, the movement is to get girls, not cause you're a guy who likes organizing events and have done it years. It won't work as intended.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres nothing covert, its a win-win situation. OMG its so simple.

Clubs and Bars and Nightlife is sh1t. We are gonna start a network online where we will help regional groups to organise parties and evernts under an umbrella organisation. You need the umbrella organisation and larger network to make it good. this is gonna back you up. Then we can get the people to attend.

I am sure this can do well in cosmopolitan middle class type areas and with career people. Most peoples social life is sh1t so will make the parties and events for them. We can do better than typical clubs and bars and i see that scene dying now due to cost.

So we just need a few men to beable to organise parties in local areas, and it will be better (and cheaper) than clubs and bars and more people can meet cos at typical nightlife ppl tend to stick in their groups.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres nothing covert, its a win-win situation. OMG its so simple.

Clubs and Bars and Nightlife is sh1t. We are gonna start a network online where we will help regional groups to organise parties and evernts under an umbrella organisation. You need the umbrella organisation and larger network to make it good. this is gonna back you up. Then we can get the people to attend.

I am sure this can do well in cosmopolitan middle class type areas and with career people. Most peoples social life is sh1t so will make the parties and events for them. We can do better than typical clubs and bars and i see that scene dying now due to cost.

So we just need a few men to beable to organise parties in local areas, and it will be better (and cheaper) than clubs and bars and more people can meet cos at typical nightlife ppl tend to stick in their groups.
IMHO it sounds good on paper, but in reality it will be a sausage party, like the Meetup Events that a company created for single people.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're too late, my daughter is already prepped for world domination.