Game is dependent on personality & profile

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as far as I'm concerned women either like you or they don't and there really isn't much more to it than that.
Sure, 'as far as you're concerned', but why do they like you or not?

Looks may attract initially. You are (by your own description) a tall muscular adonis, but your progress with women isn't as stellar as your looks would suggest. Not even with the gym babes.

Money? Sure, if you're a walking wallet angling for princesses who want to live in the lap of luxury. I wouldn't say these women 'like' you, but they tolerate you for providing for them.

Status? We see all the time how 'men of status' get abused by their power-hungry wives. So getting liked for your status is not exactly the recipe for satisfying (sexual) relationships.

What's left?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a firm believer of game. But on the other hand, game is a personal matter. Yet there are some basic concepts that any man can apply to get his "game up";

You gotta be 100.000% comfortable with who you are for starters. And that's obviously a stretch/ contradiction, because simultaneously you should never be completely satisfied to keep improving.

That's how complicated it is from afar. Like flying a rocketship. Untill you're grasp it..

The moment you feel great about yourself is the moment when other PEOPLE will say: he got game". How you get there is your personal journey. You might be 4 years removed from Game You. Gotta start putting in work to achieve that level of Game you are looking for.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta be 100.000% comfortable with who you are for starters. And that's obviously a stretch/ contradiction, because simultaneously you should never be completely satisfied to keep improving.
You have to be comfortable about moving out of your comfort zone.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are in the game with any girl as long as you do not do anything that decreases your value in their eyes; actions that pushes them away. If you are impatient, insecure, clingy, ungenerous, critical, judgemental, selfish, reactive, or indiscrete, most likely you will push them away.

At the same time, you have to create a need for their desire to grow and connect emotionally. Yiu have to play their fantasies, or they want a leader. Maybe they want adventure or they want romance. Maybe they want a ****buddy because they are friendless. Some mWho knows.

All in all, I think this is part of game, which in a sense is a part of personality. Some men want the instagram model because a thousand other dudes want her, and in a sense, it makes them feel powerful. The trick is to create that desire and not **** it up.

Last edited: