Is a travel guide a good pick?

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there!
I see the travel guide job as something that could make you more actractive to woman because you are 24/7 with people, so you can be good at social skills, plus, you are able to be good at travelling, so in this POV, a woman could see you as a very confident person.

What do you think?

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed on all those points but in the big picture it would be great for enriching yourself more than impressing women.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do both. I had a great time traveling and doing amazing things. And. Women as well. They’re tourists so they don’t slow you down.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please add any other missing point from your experience!
Because, it's not just to qualify to get or impress woman, but this occupation, seems just to be the all way round:
- you can be more confident
- you can beat fear or traveling or anxiety to go somewhere you don't know. You gain skill on how to cope with stress along the way.
- you can drive a group of people
- you gain social skills
- you gain emotional intelligence
- after

Also @Hamurabimbi kinda curious now about! Would you tell more about it? What you do now?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please add any other missing point from your experience!
Because, it's not just to qualify to get or impress woman, but this occupation, seems just to be the all way round:
- you can be more confident
- you can beat fear or traveling or anxiety to go somewhere you don't know. You gain skill on how to cope with stress along the way.
- you can drive a group of people
- you gain social skills
- you gain emotional intelligence
- after

Also @Hamurabimbi kinda curious now about! Would you tell more about it? What you do now?
The job was to take 20’-30’s Europeans on 3 week adventure tours in N. America. Now. I’m in Healthcare.

CameronWartz

Banned
Reaction score
I think that instead of focusing on what the job might do for your image, it's probably better to just enjoy the experience and ask people directly about their travels. That way, you connect on a more genuine level, and you learn a lot from others.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Are you and @davidsonj73 twins? You both seem obsessed at trying to figure out things you can do to make women like you more instead of doing what YOU actually like doing.

Weak bro, weak.

Like Macklemore said

"Trying to get girls with a brand and you hella won't".