What to be aware of an open marriage with kid?

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I am on an open marriage now, where the wife (I know she has way more options) was cheated on by myself and then she cheated.

I would like to bring women home, but she does not want that, but i will and have to.

I will not bang her anymore, since she is an extremely aggressive liar and does not tell me anything.

How can I organize the marriage, so my 8 old son does not get affected by that??

Since I can't control anything here, the money she already took from me, and I can't divorce, I don't know what to do at all.

She already cheated, after me telling her to do so. Now she wants to close again, since I do not trust her anymore, I cannot be able to close.

Should I just move ahead in life, and it will slowly be taken care of by itself?

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the serious replies which are only good for my son.

Eross

Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ll have to make a choice for yourself and what makes the most sense for you regardless of what we think. Personally if a woman cheats on me I’m done.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I am on an open marriage now, where the wife (I know she has way more options) was cheated on by myself and then she cheated.

I would like to bring women home, but she does not want that, but i will and have to.

I will not bang her anymore, since she is an extremely aggressive liar and does not tell me anything.

How can I organize the marriage, so my 8 old son does not get affected by that??

Since I can't control anything here, the money she already took from me, and I can't divorce, I don't know what to do at all.

She already cheated, after me telling her to do so. Now she wants to close again, since I do not trust her anymore, I cannot be able to close.

Should I just move ahead in life, and it will slowly be taken care of by itself?

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the serious replies which are only good for my son.
Seek legal advice and file for divorce. There's nothing left here. Live close after the divorce and co-parent your child to the best of your ability. Get a vasectomy so you do not make mistakes like this again with the wrong person. Should you want another kid or kids later in life, freeze your sperm.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What drove you to cheat?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Why can you not divorce?

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't craft this so your son doesn't get affected by this in your current format. Kids aren't stupid and see through the ruse. Bringing a woman home? Come on now. Be realistic. Do you really think that won't affect your son?

Two options:
1) divorce
2) therapy both individually and as a couple for both of you with some serious soul searching and deep work on your part to change, which will ultimately be beneficial

Staying in this kind of toxic family setup is bad for ALL involved.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well not that i would recommend it but there are couples who are swingers but have kids. It would be very hard to keep this type of secret from a kid as he gets older and starts to notice things

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seek legal advice and file for divorce. There's nothing left here. Live close after the divorce and co-parent your child to the best of your ability.
No point in staying in a marriage, even an open marriage, without sex with that person. File for divorce.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hey guys.

You can't. Divorce her and stop this nonsense before you ruin your child's emotional health and well being over some pvssy.

Pathetic. Why have kids if you don't want to raise them properly?

Once you have kids you have to be willing to make sacrifices. This is one of those times. You seem to be too selfish to care about anyone but yourself.

This "relationship" is a disaster and your son knows it and has to deal with this every day. Kids aren't stupid. They know what's going on.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The inventor of the polygraph was a swinger and also came up with the wonder woman character even did a movie about it