Women have to feel THIS...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Interesting. As a childless man, I prefer this style of woman as her lifestyle is likely more similar to mine than a childless woman.
Well, it depends on your end goals. As I noted in my post I’m LTR minded so I tend to date with that in mind. Being a Dad myself I carve time out for my kids (they are nearly adults - they’re in their 20’s), and frankly childless women mostly cannot wrap their heads around parenting, as they’re hedonistic and live their lives accordingly.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It's not natural for a woman to not have kids. The strongest urge on earth for any animal species is for females to reproduce and bear young. That's where you don't seem to understand. It usually means there is something wrong with her mentally.

It might seem better at first but she is likely a psycho. And from most of the stories on here from guys who talk about psycho women, it's mostly ones without kids.
And every woman I’ve met and gotten to know that is childless over 35 laments not having kids, like it gnaws at their souls. One gal I spend a lot of time with that’s a lower tier actress/entertainer type (I think she’s stunning) in her early forties talks about it all the time. How her life is meaningless without kids…

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it depends on your end goals. As I noted in my post I’m LTR minded so I tend to date with that in mind.
I view LTRs in favorable terms but do not wish to put a ring on it. Extended relationships offer advantages as compared to constantly seeking same night sex. However, there are guys that are total Thrill of the Hunt guys. @nicksaiz65 on this forum is a Thrill of the Hunt. A more well known Thrill of the Hunt guy has been Neil Strauss. I think Neil Strauss became a strong Thrill of the Hunt guy due to being deprived of sex in his teens/20s/early 30s due to being 5'6" and balding early in life (He was failing 2 of Big 3 identified by @Mike32ct of height, hair, and money). It was in his early 30s that he got immersed in seduction and started spending time with Mystery and other pickup artists. Once he did, I think he wanted to make up for lost time.

Being a Dad myself I carve time out for my kids (they are nearly adults - they’re in their 20’s)
I consider your children to be adults since they are 18+. Dating with children who are adults is a topic not discussed on this forum enough, possibly because few active participants on this forum have children 18+.

My mom has dated with me being 18+ and I have not enjoyed tolerating men in her life despite not living with her. It has made some family gathering over the years forced and uncomfortable from my point of view. She is married now to a man she met when I was in my mid-30s. It has been awkward to be in my mid-30s to the present day as a 40 year old and have to tolerate not only some older guy but also some older guy's adult children and grandchildren.

childless women mostly cannot wrap their heads around parenting, as they’re hedonistic and live their lives accordingly.
This is true. The childless woman is a lifestyle match for me.

And every woman I’ve met and gotten to know that is childless over 35 laments not having kids, like it gnaws at their souls. One gal I spend a lot of time with that’s a lower tier actress/entertainer type (I think she’s stunning) in her early forties talks about it all the time. How her life is meaningless without kids…
I have dated some 35+ women who have not expressed this idea to me. Perhaps they feel it but haven't ever said it to me.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I consider your children to be adults since they are 18+. Dating with children who are adults is a topic not discussed on this forum enough, possibly because few active participants on this forum have children 18+.
The human brain does not fully mature until the 25th year of birth, and even after that depending on how they were reared, many still need guidance of their betters.

Parenting, is a long duty, it gets better as they mature, but if any of my kids need me enough to call me and I cannot help them resolve it over the phone, whoever I’m with goes home. I make this 1000% clear early in the "get to know you phase."

“I am a Dad first.”

If you’re eloquent women lap it up. Being a Silverback that is fiercely loving and protective of his offspring activates Skene glands like almost nothing else.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The human brain does not fully mature until the 25th year of birth, and even after that depending on how they were reared, many still need guidance of their betters.

Parenting, is a long duty, it gets better as they mature, but if any of my kids need me enough to call me and I cannot help them resolve it over the phone, whoever I’m with goes home. I make this 1000% clear early in the get to know you phase. “I am a Dad first.”
I agree with you that parenting does not end when a child becomes a legal adult (age 18). First, age 18 often occurs in the middle of senior year of high school. The child will at least need to stay at home through the end of the school year in May-June and maybe even the summer after high school graduation.

If the child decides to attend college after high school, they are likely to move out of the home for a time at that point.

Since 2000/2001, it's been common for adults to live at home somewhere between ages 18-29. Both high school & college graduates of the classes of 2001 and 2002 had to return home after graduation due to the dot com recession. This affected the tail end of Gen X and early Millennials. Ever since 2001, it's been very common for college graduates who have moved out of the home to return home to live with a parent up until their 30th birthday. The late 2000s/early 2010s recession/recessionary period accelerated this. Most Millennials lived at home for a time in their 20s and it seems like this trend has continued with the earlier part of Gen Z. There were even Millennials in the early to mid 2010s living at home after age 30.

The present day parent cannot be guaranteed of independence after their children turn 18. It is more likely than not that the parent will have an adult child living at home with them during the adult child's 18-29 ages.

Even if the parent is fortunate enough not to have an adult child in their 20s/30s living at home, there are still parental duties. Adult children in their 20s/30s also create grandchildren too.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The trend of adults living at home between the ages of 18-29, particularly in the context of the economic conditions since the early 2000s, reflects broader societal and economic shifts. This phenomenon can be attributed to a combination of factors, including economic recessions, changes in educational attainment, and shifts in cultural norms regarding family and living arrangements.

1. **Economic Recessions**: The dot com recession around 2001 and the late 2000s/early 2010s recession did indeed have significant impacts on the job market and the financial stability of young adults. The Great Recession, in particular, created a challenging job market for Millennials entering the workforce. This impacted their future earnings and wealth, contributing to a trend of young adults living at home for longer periods.

2. **Educational Attainment and Debt**: Millennials have higher levels of educational attainment compared to previous generations. However, this comes with increased student debt, which can affect their ability to live independently. The financial well-being of Millennials is complicated by a notably large gap in earnings between those with a college education and those without.

3. **Delayed Household Formation**: Millennials, affected by the Great Recession, have been slower in forming their own households compared to previous generations. As of 2018, 15% of Millennials (ages 25 to 37) were living in their parents' home, nearly double the share of early Boomers and Silents and 6 percentage points higher than Gen Xers at the same age.

4. **Cultural and Societal Shifts**: There have been shifts in societal norms regarding family and living arrangements. Millennials are delaying or foregoing marriage and are more likely to live at home with their parents for extended periods. This reflects broader societal trends toward marrying later in life and starting families later compared to previous generations.

5. **Generational Differences**: The share of young adults living in their parents' home has risen over time, with 15% of 25- to 35-year-old Millennials living in their parents’ home in 2016, which is 5 percentage points higher than the share of Generation Xers in 2000.

It's important to note that while this trend has been more pronounced among less-educated young adults, it is a phenomenon that has cut across various educational and demographic groups.

More young adults are living at home, and for longer stretches | Pew Research Center

How Millennials compare with prior generations | Pew Research Center

I agree with you that parenting does not end when a child becomes a legal adult (age 18). First, age 18 often occurs in the middle of senior year of high school. The child will at least need to stay at home through the end of the school year in May-June and maybe even the summer after high school graduation.

If the child decides to attend college after high school, they are likely to move out of the home for a time at that point.

Since 2000/2001, it's been common for adults to live at home somewhere between ages 18-29. Both high school & college graduates of the classes of 2001 and 2002 had to return home after graduation due to the dot com recession. This affected the tail end of Gen X and early Millennials. Ever since 2001, it's been very common for college graduates who have moved out of the home to return home to live with a parent up until their 30th birthday. The late 2000s/early 2010s recession/recessionary period accelerated this. Most Millennials lived at home for a time in their 20s and it seems like this trend has continued with the earlier part of Gen Z. There were even Millennials in the early to mid 2010s living at home after age 30.

The present day parent cannot be guaranteed of independence after their children turn 18. It is more likely than not that the parent will have an adult child living at home with them during the adult child's 18-29 ages.

Even if the parent is fortunate enough not to have an adult child in their 20s/30s living at home, there are still parental duties. Adult children in their 20s/30s also create grandchildren too.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It's not natural for a woman to not have kids. The strongest urge on earth for any animal species is for females to reproduce and bear young. That's where you don't seem to understand. It usually means there is something wrong with her mentally.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keeping girls attracted and attached to you is long-term game.
you have to dangle the carrot and keep them literally addicted to you through deep conversion sex and mental manipulation. Sounds harsh but it’s true.

I've kept 3 girls in my harem for 5 years straight back then, not because I promised them a LTR or exclusivity, but because I know how to keep them wanting more. They may stray away and get a bf for a couple of months, a year whatever, but they always come back.

Women are like jello: the tighter you try to hold onto them, the more they slip through your fingers.

Last edited:

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keeping girls attracted and attached to you is long-term game.
you have to dangle the carrot and keep them literally addicted to you through deep conversion sex and mental manipulation. Sounds harsh but it’s true.

I've kept 3 girls in my harem for 5 years back then, not because I promised them a LTR or exclusivity, but because I know how to keep them wanting more. They may stray away and get a bf for a couple of months, a year whatever, but they always come back.

Women are like jello: the tighter you try to hold onto them, the more they slip through your fingers.
Damn nice analogy.

Any tips for keeping them wanting more?

A list would be appreciated. Sometimes when they don't text for days I get nervous.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Especially if she is attractive. It means she is so intolerable that her looks did not offset her bull crap. No man has chosen her.

Because she’s WACK.
That's not true. Tons of men have likely chosen her when she was young, she just didn't want them. She wanted the 6'1 Alpha Dog.

All women are trained to expect the top top men when young. Yet these men go fast and only pick the best-looking women. By the time a woman reaches the age where she settles for a "less Alpha dog" man, that man doesn't want her. He wanted her when she was 27, not 35.

Notice they don't brainwash women to "get married young", that would be oppressive and not good for elected officials.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Clearly that seems to happen a lot when it comes to guys and sexual dynamics. I don't really understand how that can happen though.
Pretty simple. The ones who refuse to take any responsibility for their failures on dates and blame the women for any issue they encounter. The real kicker is when the same issue happens over and over again with many different women and it's still always the women's fault, never their own.

Can't learn anything when you refuse to face reality.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's not true. Tons of men have likely chosen her when she was young, she just didn't want them. She wanted the 6'1 Alpha Dog.

All women are trained to expect the top top men when young. Yet these men go fast and only pick the best-looking women. By the time a woman reaches the age where she settles for a "less Alpha dog" man, that man doesn't want her. He wanted her when she was 27, not 35.

Notice they don't brainwash women to "get married young", that would be oppressive and not good for elected officials.
Nah, they have been dating enough men for long enough during those years that they should have either had kids or gotten married since that's what virtually all women want. The fact they didn't is a massive red flag and no amount of justification and mental masturbation to try and use false logic will make that disappear.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty simple. The ones who refuse to take any responsibility for their failures on dates and blame the women for any issue they encounter. The real kicker is when the same issue happens over and over again with many different women and it's still always the women's fault, never their own.

Can't learn anything when you refuse to face reality.
Interesting. I suppose that could be a coping mechanism (a maladaptive one, in this case).

Or, ironically, if you took Mystery's advice and said "We're all tens", or took the Red Pill's advice of having an overblown ego, you might think that you are perfect and beyond improvement. If you are the great prize to be won, why change? Therefore, it would have to be the girl's fault, yes?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also think it’s balance and that you have to show some interest in the beginning.
It’s your job to attract and once she’s attracted or even attached, you have her.
Being distant when she doesn’t even need you makes no sense.

Once she’s attached it’s good to not make yourself so available that she gets annoyed. You have your own life and you just can’t spend every minute texting her or spending time with her.
Never treat them bad on purpose just because you can.
that was a mistake I made. When a woman submits to you, you have to appreciate it and treat her well when she deserves it.
Do not try to act alpha and use the power she gave you because she will take it from you once you’ve shown that you don’t appreciate it over a period of time.