Best places to go to San Francisco if you were to go a 2nd time?

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were to go to San Francisco for the 2nd time, what are some cool places to check out?

Ive been to the Bridge, the pier where they have all the seals and walruses, rode the ferrie and went on a walking tour.

What are some cool places to check out if I were to go a 2nd time?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at the little druggie chicks throw up in the Haight-Asbury. Going to Castro Street on a Saturday morning with the bears on the prowl in the bars. Looking at folks defecating on the street wherever. Just driving around and have folks pop the bird at you for going slow because you don't know your way around.

Driving down the famous steep & twisty street (don't do I like did and hit the curb at the end, thinking there was another twist). Visiting Alcatraz Prison. Visiting Chinatown. Silicon Valley & Pacific Coast Highway on the south side.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In SF itself: North Beach. The Marina. Valencia Street between 16th & 24th. Chase Center. The Presidio. Tunnel Tops. Ft. Mason. South Park. Dogpatch. Inner Sunset. SalesForce Tower Garden. Golden Gate Park. 16th Ave painted stairs. SOMA (with some caution). Chinatown. 24th Street (with some caution). Sunset Beaches. Richmond Beaches. China Beach. Sutro Baths. Twin Peaks. Lombard St. Exploratorium. Palace of Fine Arts. Palace of the Legion of Honor. Lands End, Upper Haight. Hayes Street. Noe Valley. Upper Fillmore. Upper Polk. Upper Hyde. Coit Tower. Nob Hill.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Do yourself a favor go to the Marin Headlands too Tiburon, Sausalito, Stinson Beach. Rent a zip car and get up early and be in Sausalito for breakfast. Stinson for lunch, and Tiburon for coffee.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Never been to SF but they have their own Six Flags if Im not mistaken. I would check that out.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor go to the Marin Headlands too Tiburon, Sausalito, Stinson Beach. Rent a zip car and get up early and be in Sausalito for breakfast. Stinson for lunch, and Tiburon for coffee.
You can also drive up to the top of Mt. Tamalpais and check out the Muir Woods. The Headlands are overrated and ugly af, Tiburon has better views.