LT/Married female vs dating female

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yep. Usually just “girl next door” cute.
Yes. Excuse they realize the dime is fun to show off but doesn't translate well to LTR/marriage/stating a family.
The hottest women are typically extremely shallow and damaged.

The GND totally passes the b0ner test but offers much more than looks.
Makes perfect sense.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really hot women, exotic cars, and race horses never work well for daily use.

Maybe it takes a guy with top looks and everything else to pull it off. I've never been able to make it last.

I always saw Jennifer Anniston as a girl next door, HB8. That's the sweet spot for me.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever notice that the dues who are/were with incredibly attractive females settle down with females which, generally, are not as attractive? This just dawned on me.
Maybe they get tired of guys trying to pick up their women while they're out and about. :cool:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Excuse they realize the dime is fun to show off but doesn't translate well to LTR/marriage/stating a family.
The hottest women are typically extremely shallow and damaged.

The GND totally passes the b0ner test but offers much more than looks.
Makes perfect sense.
Great thread and post I think it's all about what the woman values, her upbringing, and her lifestyle
A lot of beautiful women especially today have tons of suitors
I went on a date with a former " Hot Party girl" a little over a month ago and even in her mid-40s you can tell she was entitled, shallow and vapid.

The hottest women IMO that make good wives are the ones who settle down early, are ugly ducklings or the once who value a man beyond superficial reasons.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The really hot ones can be exhausting. I found this out in high school/college… the best girlfriend/wife types were the female athletes ( in my opinion)… I was hooking up with a girl that was probably a 9… back then she was obsessed with MySpace and getting pictures up… it took her hours to get get ready, conversations were usually shallow and about her… and she was a star fish in bed. When that ended started dating a girl on a softball scholarship and it was an absolute blast. She was probably a 7.5 but fun, conversations were great, loved going to sporting events, working out, she had drive/discipline, was loyal, and could throw on a hat and pair of sweats and be out the door in ten minutes. She was also great in bed. I would have married her in a heart beat if I had been more mature back then.

the 9… I would have thrown her off the deck
Of a cruise ship if I had to spend anymore time with her.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever notice that the dues who are/were with incredibly attractive females settle down with females which, generally, are not as attractive? This just dawned on me.
The most physically attractive men I know married ordinary women.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most physically attractive men I know married ordinary women.
Kind of shows that physical attractiveness in men doesn't really add to your 'SMV'. Other qualities are much more important.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of shows that physical attractiveness in men doesn't really add to your 'SMV'. Other qualities are much more important.
Yes, for both sexes. Some of the most kind boggling sex I had was with a woman who was about 20 pounds overweight. I’d take her over a model. She was fun, nice, and intelligent.

And looks don’t make a woman a good wife or mother.

I think some here are jammed up with only wanting “hot” women, not because of they wouldn’t be satisfied with a less attractive woman, but for something to prove. One guy on here who was grinding/hustling/contributing to GDP and said at the end of his “high-value man” project he will not settle for anything but a young gorgeous woman or no one. Sounds like fun. :up:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some here are jammed up with only wanting “hot” women, not because of they wouldn’t be satisfied with a less attractive woman, but for something to prove.
Yes, the Trophy Syndrome, stemming from the juvenile notion that beauty equals desirability, plus the insecurity of needing to assert your dominance by having the most desirable woman to prove your manhood. The importance of outward appearances is directly related to a man's maturity.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been said several times over: If a guy decides to marry and have kids, he's better with a 6(think Marla Sokoloff, back when she was on the practice)who's emotionally well and a devoted companion, than he is a supermodel who's either a lunatic or dumber than a door knob

Case in point: Kate Upton's fun to look at... Then, she tries to formulate thoughts which aren't more shallow than your kitchen sink
This ain't someone you can trust with a butter knife, much less credit cards or sensitive information