Avoiding getting banned on dating apps

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few profiles I have come across in my area which seem to have been on there for years which is very disturbing

Surely these women who are perpetually on the apps have to look at themselves as the problem at some stage ?

Lockdowns shook the very fabric of social interaction not just swipe apps

I think a lot of HB 7, 8's & 9's have realised that the standard of men on the apps is generally poor

I know that a lot of women in the UK complain men have " no chat" , and I have seen examples whereby men will try to turn the conversation sexual almost immediately

This is of no real interest to an attractive woman remember she has men wanting too fck her every single day

attention from some dork on a swipe app is of even less value than that of an ogler in the street and I think women have quietly accepted this and moved along

For an attractive woman there's no real urgency to find a partner on a swipe app she knows all she has to do is look pretty and at some stage a guy she finds attractive will find her in real life and give her the tingles

If she's horny and really fancy getting laid she can post a thirst trap on insta and get it the same day

Men do not have this luxury and this is the fundamental issue with swipe apps

Men need them a lot of women don't
The men I see on OLD usually have more going for them than the women I see. Most of them look in better shape than the women. Maybe socially they act too horny on OLD.

If it's a Match OLD owned site then there is a chance it's an inactive profile that they bump up just to make it look like they have more active users.

Match LLC is actually being sued over this! Inactive and fake profiles.

Here is one of them

FTC Sues Owner of Online Dating Service Match.com for Using Fake Love Interest Ads To Trick Consumers into Paying for a Match.com Subscription | Federal Trade Commission

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few profiles I have come across in my area which seem to have been on there for years which is very disturbing

Surely these women who are perpetually on the apps have to look at themselves as the problem at some stage ?
Really doubt, most likely they have thousands of likes and since women by default are immature most likely will shift the blame towards the guys rather to themselves

Men need them a lot of women don't
ugly women need it, because most likely in real life most guys will not open them up, compared to at least a decent looking girl and upwards

and most guys need it because they can not do cold approaches and have sh1t Ty social circles

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Anything a guy says or does that's makes a girl feel rejected will be grounds for a case against you. Delete them if it's not positive. Don't discuss topics like we discuss here. Women are like little children, they get butthurt easily and run to mommy when they don't get their way. The initial accuser always has the upper hand in these battles.
I've always taken some satisfaction in detecting a bad match quickly and unmatching them. Still, if she's disrespectful or arrogant, I guide them in conversation in a way that is plausibly deniable into being the one that openly attacks, and then I report them; I've successfully gotten a couple banned, as I keep the direct links to their profiles to check back.

Likewise, when a woman posts an excessively sexual pic, like a nip-slip or anything approximating nudity, I report them for it. Hell, bumble won't even let you post a beach/pool pic showing your upper body as a man...

It's a fun distraction.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The men I see on OLD usually have more going for them than the women I see. Most of them look in better shape than the women. Maybe socially they act too horny on OLD.
Actually it is a good strategy to be sexual from the get go, as most of the girls there are time wasters and just looking for validation. You go directly with the DTF girls

quite sure that if they really like the girl that they will not go sexual from the get go :)

radha

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can still report someone even after they have blocked you so I don't think blocking is that effective. Maybe it is slightly effective because some girls might incorrectly assume they can't report you if you blocked them. There is also no statute of limitations - they can report you 3 years later if they wish and it still has the same effect. I think we should all just get a lot more aggressive at reporting women so the apps realize that if they continue the way they are then everyone is eventually going to be banned.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can still report someone even after they have blocked you so I don't think blocking is that effective. Maybe it is slightly effective because some girls might incorrectly assume they can't report you if you blocked them. There is also no statute of limitations - they can report you 3 years later if they wish and it still has the same effect. I think we should all just get a lot more aggressive at reporting women so the apps realize that if they continue the way they are then everyone is eventually going to be banned.
i do not think that guys are doing massive mistakes that trigger the banning instinct in women

I think that they do it just for fun, especially if they are crazy

I remember that at some point I got a notification from tinder about a picture at the beach that I show my skin or something like that. It all started when I started chatting with a girl that from the get go I was on the fence if she is crazy or not

that picture maybe it was in roaster for like 2 years, never ever had a problem with it till that girl

guys should steer away from crazy chicks