Avoiding getting banned on dating apps

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
The swipe based dating apps seem pretty ban happy and when they ban you they refuse to give a reason "to protect the privacy of other users" and only say you violated their terms and conditions or community guidelines. They allow you one appeal but the process is a joke as if you don't know exactly what you are accused of it is difficult to defend yourself. In the old days it was simple enough to get around you just had to use a different number. But now they can recognise the same IP address, the same device ID, payment details, the same number, the same photos, maybe even facial recognition, and you can get caught easily.

I am not doing anything stupid like sending nude photos, engaging in dirty talk, being intentionally rude or anything like that. And I am not getting banned within a week or even a month but after months of use. So I can only presume if you message enough girls over enough time you are bound to unintentionally offend someone or get reported out of spite or because they are butt hurt if you rejected them. Only other thing that occurred to me is that they have bots monitoring activity so if you are too active they pick up on that. But I am just speculating.

The latest ban I was able to successfully appeal against and get it overturned. But I am very wary and do not want to risk another ban because 90% of single women are on one of just a few apps so you risk getting disenfranchised from the dating pool altogether. Or have to mess around with VPNs, new phones, new payment details and keep ahead of every more sophisticated technology designed to prevent banned users re-joining by stealth.

Does anyone have a better insight into the more subtle things that can get guys banned and tips on avoiding future bans.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid crazy-eyed, resting b-faced, and older women and your odds of being banned go down.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start deleting women that you don’t vibe with after dates or that take more than a day to respond to your messages. Quit right swiping on every female.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ban yourself from dating apps! Focus on meeting women through real life activities. That's what I did with the dating apps. Decided to quit all of them.

Tinder is 76% male and Bumble/Hinge are both 65% male. That sort of female-male split is what you'd expect in a below average nightlife venue.

Even most nightlife venues are more men than women.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything a guy says or does that's makes a girl feel rejected will be grounds for a case against you. Delete them if it's not positive. Don't discuss topics like we discuss here. Women are like little children, they get butthurt easily and run to mommy when they don't get their way. The initial accuser always has the upper hand in these battles.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I have realised recently.

Let's say for example you take a girls number who you talked to on a dating app & you have some kind of negative interaction with her on WhatsApp, she can actually go back to the dating app & report you, even though this interaction did not even take place on the dating platform.

It's crazy how a dating app can ban you under that circumstance, considering they have no idea of what conversation took place on WhatsApp.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never got banned lol

for sure it has more to do with you than how women behave

but at the same time I do not right swipe girls that have sh1t like gay rights, feminism, therapy etc

Don”t deal with Crazy people because crazy people do crazy things

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing is make it impossible for them to report you the same moment you smell something is wrong.

Unmatch so they cant find you even during the date if you feel something could go wrong.

Trust your gut and never think that you can consciously save a situation that is beyond your control.

Most of the times you get if an interaction is going right or wrong within few minutes of interaction.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is right dating apps have been extremely ban happy. I was dating a girl earlier this summer once we broke up I decided to go on Tinder I was banned within 24 hours. Mind you I hadn't use the app in over a month, didn't message anyone nor matched with anyone in the timeframe that I got banned. Heck now a days to get around banns you have to use a number and get new pictures cause they have AI recognition and even that is not guranteed

Honestly, it's not worth the trouble, rather hit on women at a bar then Tinder at least with the bar i can dictate the quality I deal with

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact as a society we have allowed dating apps to get such a hold on something as important and personal as dating is absolutely insane to me

I created a tinder last week I deleted it after 24 hours It felt more like a video / arcade game than a dating experience

I use hinge as a funnel.i hardly swipe anyone and get maybe 1/2 "likes" a day most are trash and instant swipe lefts

but 1 or 2 every now and then will be passable

I did enquire about premium options but £50 a month for a dating app just seems ludicrous to me

Bans are not something ive come across but my engagement on the apps is very low and

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact as a society we have allowed dating apps to get such a hold on something as important and personal as dating is absolutely insane to me

I created a tinder last week I deleted it after 24 hours It felt more like a video / arcade game than a dating experience

I use hinge as a funnel.i hardly swipe anyone and get maybe 1/2 "likes" a day most are trash and instant swipe lefts

but 1 or 2 every now and then will be passable

I did enquire about premium options but £50 a month for a dating app just seems ludicrous to me

Bans are not something ive come across but my engagement on the apps is very low and
You think it's depressing now, just wait until AI girlfriend apps and AI girlfriend robots become very popular in the near future
Thinks are about to get Dystopian super fast

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is most of the candidates on swipe apps then
Covid did something with OLD though. Even in 2019 OLD while it blew chunks it still had some rather decent women on it believe it or not, even in my area. Got lots of numbers, and replies. Even POF had a couple ok ones too! Throw 2 pics up that was all that was needed. Seems after summer of 2020 the quality and quantity has gone WAY down. Tons more fatties. more tatted chicks and more ugly ones.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Covid did something with OLD though. Even in 2019 OLD while it blew chunks it still had some rather decent women on it believe it or not, even in my area. Got lots of numbers, and replies. Even POF had a couple ok ones too! Throw 2 pics up that was all that was needed. Seems after summer of 2020 the quality and quantity has gone WAY down. Tons more fatties. more tatted chicks and more ugly ones.
maybe More women came to the app with everything that had happened in 2020 onwards

I install every now and then tinder and I realized that as I start swiping I tend to remember some of the girls and is crazy for me to see the same girl on tinder for example for 1 year lol

most of the ugly chicks remain, while the better looking ones are in and out

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid crazy-eyed, resting b-faced, and older women and your odds of being banned go down.
You can add ugly and fat chicks to that category.

Something I have realised recently.

Let's say for example you take a girls number who you talked to on a dating app & you have some kind of negative interaction with her on WhatsApp, she can actually go back to the dating app & report you, even though this interaction did not even take place on the dating platform.

It's crazy how a dating app can ban you under that circumstance, considering they have no idea of what conversation took place on WhatsApp.
If that happens, immediately unmatch her on the dating app before she can file a complaint.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think it's depressing now, just wait until AI girlfriend apps and AI girlfriend robots become very popular in the near future
Thinks are about to get Dystopian super fast
I saw where a company elected to have a female AI robot as their CEO. I'd of quit.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe More women came to the app with everything that had happened in 2020 onwards

I install every now and then tinder and I realized that as I start swiping I tend to remember some of the girls and is crazy for me to see the same girl on tinder for example for 1 year lol

most of the ugly chicks remain, while the better looking ones are in and out
Most of the hot chicks that were on there before the summer of 2020 are no longer there. I hardly see hot chicks on swipe or web based apps anymore. Match had the hottest chicks before covid. Young girls and older women too. Now match is full of mostly fatties too or bat sh*t crazy post wall. FB dating was good and it's trash now too.

Match though last year took features away, less features and more pay features. I think that drove women away too.

POF only allows like TWO messages a day now before you gotta pay.

Bumble I notice doesn't let you swipe a lot unless you upgrade.

UTC now called Upward Christian app had some super hot chicks on it. Basically unlimited swiping. Then Match LLC bought them, changed the name and now only a few swipes until you gotta pay.

Match LLC has killed OLD. Making it hard to use unless you spend BIG money. They killed Tinder too. I think that drove a lot of them away as well. Not user friendly.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few profiles I have come across in my area which seem to have been on there for years which is very disturbing

Surely these women who are perpetually on the apps have to look at themselves as the problem at some stage ?

Lockdowns shook the very fabric of social interaction not just swipe apps

I think a lot of HB 7, 8's & 9's have realised that the standard of men on the apps is generally poor

I know that a lot of women in the UK complain men have " no chat" , and I have seen examples whereby men will try to turn the conversation sexual almost immediately

This is of no real interest to an attractive woman remember she has men wanting too fck her every single day

attention from some dork on a swipe app is of even less value than that of an ogler in the street and I think women have quietly accepted this and moved along

For an attractive woman there's no real urgency to find a partner on a swipe app she knows all she has to do is look pretty and at some stage a guy she finds attractive will find her in real life and give her the tingles

If she's horny and really fancy getting laid she can post a thirst trap on insta and get it the same day

Men do not have this luxury and this is the fundamental issue with swipe apps

Men need them a lot of women don't