Impossible to date women in their 30s, what a drag...

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea what is your experience but mine is far from being pleasant.

The looks issue and the "wall" talk comes often in this forum but there is something more that we often miss altough it's as important.

A woman that age basically has twice the life experiences (positive ones and negative ones) of a man of that same age.

She has her own life and lost a great deal of bonding or adapting abilities, she wants you to be added to her life not build something new together.

Also they are in a rush to settle, there is no fun or messing around...they want their serious relationship and they want it now.

You get all the sex you want, anytime you ask and sometime it's even offered on the spot with no soliciting but looks more of a negotiation or a perk rather than a genuine desire, I would say a currency exchange.

The price you have to pay is being sucked into her reality, you have to meet her friends to validate her, you have to meet her family to let her show that she managed to get a man to commit.

The time span between the first drink and the first afternoon at ikea is an eye beat if you can't resist their pressure.

Also thei higher their social position and income, the higher the economical burden on you.

Btw good fkn luck to you if you want to slow things down or ask for more space.
QFT. I've noticed nearly everyone around me got "baby rabies" :confused:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get all the sex you want, anytime you ask and sometime it's even offered on the spot with no soliciting but looks more of a negotiation or a perk rather than a genuine desire, I would say a currency exchange.
+1. This is the whole point of romantic relationships.

The older men get, the more they want the relationship to be about love and desire.
The older women get, the more they want the relationship to be transactional.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has her own life and lost a great deal of bonding or adapting abilities, she wants you to be added to her life not build something new together.
Well said. Consequently, I think the best age for a woman to enter a LTR with is 22-25. You want her to have some life experience in the real world, that's why I think fresh out of high school is too young. Based on how she handled those few years, you can decide if she meets your standards for a relationship.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Amsterdam,
Love yer photie,a poor Mans Moshe Dayan,I wondered what happened to him,he must have wandered off to trade Diamonds in Holland?....But No,He's back with all his energy and aggression,armed with more wisdom and a George V beard to lead this Legion of the lost ones and cohort of the damned.
I prefer Danger Mouse.
DangerMouse.jpg

What exactly do you mean with 'poor mans', I think I look better than Moshe.
Kandur on the beach Martyn 2023-09-17 at 16.18.03.jpeg

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people here probably don't known who Moshe Dayan is but I have to say that this is probably the most hilarious description I've ever heard.
Then you haven't heard much. Some people are a lot more creative in trying to offend me. Not that I care.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm quite certain that his comment was intended as a compliment.
Well, it's more original than the 'pirate' comments I get every day.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my own experience, women in their 30s all lack badly the factor of "fun"

What do I mean by "fun"?

It simply means no to very little drama, demands, tantrum... etc... you name it, stuff that is normally associated with women in their 30s or late 20s.

On the contrary, younger chicks (mid 20s and earlier) tend to be the opposite: They are more wild, casual, and spontaneous.

And, the worst kind of women in their 30s are the ones looking to settle down (aka "I'm looking for a marriage") after riding the c0ck-carousel for at least a decade. They bring up the topic of "marriage" onto the table on the 1st date like a bargain card, which is the ultimate act of being not fun.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but if you struggle dating as an older man, you more than likely failed to mature past your twenties and failed to progress financially. No woman is looking to experience a teenage dream car sex experience/Chilis date with a boring & broke 30 plus year old man. My advice, you need to take a break from women and figure out your life and start setting some priorities. You don’t need to be making over 100k, but you do need some valid hobbies and attractive qualities about yourself.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These mid 30s bitches looking for comfort and retirement. Some hitting a 2nd hoe phase. Its a jungle out here. They being passed around
Yeah it looks like they play degen on derivates in their 20s then decide to buy bonds in their 30s.

From my own experience, women in their 30s all lack badly the factor of "fun"

What do I mean by "fun"?

It simply means no to very little drama, demands, tantrum... etc... you name it, stuff that is normally associated with women in their 30s or late 20s.

On the contrary, younger chicks (mid 20s and earlier) tend to be the opposite: They are more wild, casual, and spontaneous.

And, the worst kind of women in their 30s are the ones looking to settle down (aka "I'm looking for a marriage") after riding the c0ck-carousel for at least a decade. They bring up the topic of "marriage" onto the table on the 1st date like a bargain card, which is the ultimate act of being not fun.
Totally agree, I find the same to be true.

It reminds me when we were kids and our grandma told us that if we wanted to play outside we first had to do our homeworks.

Also that serious talking already from date 1, reminds me a girl I had a date with that spent the whole first date complaining about some other guy that bought her a ring but then didnt marry her...still no clue whatever she expected from me beside cutting the date short and leave.

No offense, but if you struggle dating as an older man, you more than likely failed to mature past your twenties and failed to progress financially. No woman is looking to experience a teenage dream car sex experience/Chilis date with a boring & broke 30 plus year old man. My advice, you need to take a break from women and figure out your life and start setting some priorities. You don’t need to be making over 100k, but you do need some valid hobbies and attractive qualities about yourself.
Ofc since a man disagree with their demands and have his own standard its because he is not mature and poor.

Maybe you wanna add insecure too just to complete the list?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofc since a man disagree with their demands and have his own standard its because he is not mature and poor.

Maybe you wanna add insecure too just to complete the list?
Your whole OP sums up my point. You can only offer a woman shvt a College/HS boy can. The issue is women in their late twenties and beyond do not want to have sex in your dad's hand me down F150 or deal with bad boy energy anymore and women in their twenties can just date a guy in his twenties if they want that. You can hide behind the Leo Cap cope pill train all you want, but the harsh reality is that you offer little value to women right now.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bro they cant even stay in their half of the bed despite their best promises.

Do you really think they wont try to get more on the way despite you made it clear?

By "asking" I mean demanding but in a polite way.
Why would you want them to? The closer they are to me, the sooner their hand finds it way down to my throbbing hard c0ck and the sooner it ends up in their mouth.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those type of women you need to stay away from, they will always try to be in control of the relationship and treat you as a trinket I've been using the term "Plug-N-Play-Boyfriend" it means just like OP said they plug you in their life to play typically at weddings, social gatherings etc it's the female version of a trophy. Women are more status-driven then men believe it or not. No woman wants to be the one without a husband or a date at the wedding. They know that's frowned upon and makes them look like a loser even in 2023

I had a buddy who was in a relationship with a woman like this, she always prioritized her social life and friends over the relationship, unless you lead in the relationship and have frame you will always be 2nd fiddle. I find the best type of women to date in their 30s are the ones who are chill and just wanna have fun

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those type of women you need to stay away from, they will always try to be in control of the relationship and treat you as a trinket I've been using the term "Plug-N-Play-Boyfriend" it means just like OP said they plug you in their life to play typically at weddings, social gatherings etc it's the female version of a trophy. Women are more status-driven then men believe it or not. No woman wants to be the one without a husband or a date at the wedding. They know that's frowned upon and makes them look like a loser even in 2023

I had a buddy who was in a relationship with a woman like this, she always prioritized her social life and friends over the relationship, unless you lead in the relationship and have frame you will always be 2nd fiddle. I find the best type of women to date in their 30s are the ones who are chill and just wanna have fun
So much truth in the those lines, they are obsessed about the status that comes from having a worthy man as partner to parade around.

Deep down they know it themselves that they could be a successful CEO but still considered low status if alone and without a committed worthy man.

There is also the social pressure which is much stronger on women then men, being them very group oriented.

Women that are chill when their bio clock is ticking are really hard to find and most that are, happen to be in a relationship or with kids already.

Why would you want them to? The closer they are to me, the sooner their hand finds it way down to my throbbing hard c0ck and the sooner it ends up in their mouth.
I understand your point of view but my life is kinda harsh, sometime I just wanna be left alone especially when sleeping.
As an introvert, social interaction even within intimacy require energy and are draining especially when you're already exhausted.

Your whole OP sums up my point. You can only offer a woman shvt a College/HS boy can. The issue is women in their late twenties and beyond do not want to have sex in your dad's hand me down F150 or deal with bad boy energy anymore and women in their twenties can just date a guy in his twenties if they want that. You can hide behind the Leo Cap cope pill train all you want, but the harsh reality is that you offer little value to women right now.
You're totally wrong in the money thing as much as the housing one that you mentioned in the first post.

I'm one of the few millennial that doesnt need to check the price of food while at the supermarket as much as I can dine out anytime I want.
I have no problem at all to buy dinners to dates or friends when I'm having a pleasant evening.
Not only I'm totally safe in my finance but I know how to improve them even more.
My current place is nice and clean and women can stay for the night anytime they want, the issue is when they decide to move stuff or change something or worse yet play husband-wife with my time.

The only thing you're right is that lack of desire to commit, in that case yeah I offer no value to women craving the validation and the status of a committed relationship just like Solomon mentioned above.

But again I have no plan or desire to commit especially to a woman that is no fun, no spontaneity and basically wants a direct negotiation between intimacy and security...thanks but no thanks.

Dealing with them is simply unpleasant even if there was no request to commit asap.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Haha, I cannot get the attention of fit, attractive 50-year-olds - but women that are 40 sure do pay attention, why? I have my theories, but frankly, it doesn't matter because there are more hot gals that are 40 than there are at 50, and I'm doing just fine...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in my 30’s it was the same struggle for me with women in their 30’s, and it racked my brain then too. Today I am in my 40’s and the women in their 30’s give me little resistance like they once did.

I believe it is because of maturity, and a naturally stronger sense of who I am. And like I have posted at this forum several time before, you are not a grown “Man” until about 35 years old. Today I am a man and women of all ages know it.

When women say they want a man, that is just it, you are not a man in your 20’s, you are just a young man or a fully grown up boy. A grown mature man knows how to hold his own court, and women can sense it.

So the solution I found while in my 30’s was to date women in their 20’s, 40-50’s. Literally skipping the babes in their 30’s. I used to think it is too bad that dating apps do not allow age specifications like that.
I like the idea of dating women half my age. I've been doing this since my late 30s. :)