Orgasms

RobNeb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,
I found a great lady that I‘ve been seeing and we have lots of good sex, but she rarely cums and I kinda feel guilty that I always do and want her too as well. I do try lots of positions, let her work at it too in her fav positions and also do a lot of foreplay and oral. She’s very quiet and doesn’t say much about the situation tho and I try not to be pushy. Any tips to help me? I appreciate any feedback even if it’s constructive criticism. Thanks.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Non-orgasmic women often have to fight psychological barriers to their self-expression - shame, guilt, anxiety - and the most important factor is for these women to feel safe with the man they're intimate with, knowing they won't judge or confront them, but give them time and space to get comfortable.

One of the reasons non-orgasmic women could orgasm with me is because I don't care about their orgasm, as long as they enjoy the ride. And I tell them not to fake an orgasm to massage my ego. It's not that fragile, I understand that lust can sometimes disappear and they should just let me know (if I don't notice, but I always do). Women don't need an orgasm to have a great sexual experience.

I'm also into edging, which is driving a woman crazy with lust but not allowing them release. I do so by deliberately avoiding to directly touch their pvssy (and prevent them with rope/cuffs to touch themselves) and tease them until they cannot stand it anymore.
Leaving their clothes on while you do that heightens the desire even more.

Hope that helps.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
OP you have two threads going on the same subject. Delete one of them, preferably this one as the other one has more replies. It’s redundant.

RobNeb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Non-orgasmic women often have to fight psychological barriers to their self-expression - shame, guilt, anxiety - and the most important factor is for these women to feel safe with the man they're intimate with, knowing they won't judge or confront them, but give them time and space to get comfortable.

One of the reasons non-orgasmic women could orgasm with me is because I don't care about their orgasm, as long as they enjoy the ride. And I tell them not to fake an orgasm to massage my ego. It's not that fragile, I understand that lust can sometimes disappear and they should just let me know (if I don't notice, but I always do). Women don't need an orgasm to have a great sexual experience.

I'm also into edging, which is driving a woman crazy with lust but not allowing them release. I do so by deliberately avoiding to directly touch their pvssy (and prevent them with rope/cuffs to touch themselves) and tease them until they cannot stand it anymore.
Leaving their clothes on while you do that heightens the desire even more.

Hope that helps.
That helps a lot and so agree with your thought process. I can tell my GF has been damaged by a ****ty long term relationship with a guy that didn’t appreciate her.

I do a lot to make her enjoy me and our intimacy. I present myself well with always being clean, shaved every where and smelling excellent for her and of course I dress well and appropriate and say the right things that she enjoys hearing. Also, I let our intimacy come naturally and when it feels right. Sometimes I just take her out for a great date and then give her some great kissing and send her home. Then of course the next time we see each other she wants me so bad. I know this and work towards the anticipation that it would bring and it’s keeping things with her very exciting.

Thanks again for the input and giving a **** about another man. The mentoring here that I’ve received over the last year has meant a lot to me and really has helped and transformed me into the better Suave Man I knew I knew I had in me but thru bad relationships and bad life experiences lately was beaten down into submission and that’s not me and the real me is back!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do a lot to make her enjoy me and our intimacy. I present myself well with always being clean, shaved every where and smelling excellent for her and of course I dress well and appropriate and say the right things that she enjoys hearing. Also, I let our intimacy come naturally and when it feels right. Sometimes I just take her out for a great date and then give her some great kissing and send her home. Then of course the next time we see each other she wants me so bad. I know this and work towards the anticipation that it would bring and it’s keeping things with her very exciting.
I'm not telling you to be an @sshole, but you need to be a little bit more selfish and maybe dominate her a little more. Women enjoy male dominance -- especially confidence and fearlessness -- if you dare to tease her and risk making her angry, you show that you can hold the frame. If she gets so irate that she expresses anger towards her, you can just smile and tell her she looks beautiful when she's angry and just call her a drama queen. Don't be too emphatic and caring about doing things the way she wants it, most women enjoy if you push back or when they push to be the rock.

and that’s not me and the real me is back!
Kudos, brother. Hold your frame.