For those with the TradCon or low body count fantasy

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 10995

You a solid dude but recently you diminishing the power and knowledge of your fellow dj and that doesn't make any sense.

Having said that i for one agree with the rest of your post. It's definitely about what she does for you NOW rather than what she might do in a distance future.
Sorry bro, but the idea that inside the community everyone is equal or something is quite flawed

Some guys are way better than others. Sad but this is the reality

Even sleeping with 1 girl per year that does not look like a cave troll is something that is not at hand for most guys ( on this forum or not )

You rarely see a guy that has even a bit of traction with girls

Guys with a lot of traction are very rare

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry bro, but the idea that inside the community everyone is equal or something is quite flawed

Some guys are way better than others. Sad but this is the reality

Even sleeping with 1 girl per year that does not look like a cave troll is something that is not at hand for most guys ( on this forum or not )

You rarely see a guy that has even a bit of traction with girls

Guys with a lot of traction are very rare
What's your definition of " a lot of traction"?
Just funny how everyone shyts on everyone but yet claims to be the one outlier who knows all these superchads or is one . Only few posters are admitted incels.

Imo most men here are women addicts/lovers and have actually TONS of knowledge. I dont underestimate any DJ, not even the ones who identify as incels.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your definition of " a lot of traction"?
Just funny how everyone shyts on everyone but yet claims to be the one outlier who knows all these superchads or is one . Only few posters are admitted incels.

Imo most men here are women addicts/lovers and have actually TONS of knowledge. I dont underestimate any DJ, not even the ones who identify as incels.
I did not said that I am the outlier, I simply just said that there are guys out there who have a lot of traction with women and that the vast majority of guys have little to no traction with women

You can easily spot who is who when you go out

One thing is to talk from theory and a totally different thing to talk from experience, and from this you can spot who is a hardened veteran and who is just talking from books or similar

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever looked at used car adds? If you have, you might have noticed ads that say “one owner car”. Why is that considered a positive in the used car market? Because everyone understands that a car that has gone through multiple owners has likely been abused, poorly maintained, and run into the ground. Same deal with women.
But then that same car when time goes on she tells you that you've been her only owner and she married to young, didn't enjoy her 20s and now she want to make up for lose time, and the cover contract of virgin wife = happy life is shattered, because it was never gonna work.

Tell me what value a virgin brings differently to a man than a woman who you don't know her body count?, keep your ego out of the equation of flexing with "I have a virgin gf"

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then that same car when time goes on she tells you that you've been her only owner and she married to young, didn't enjoy her 20s and now she want to make up for lose time, and the cover contract of virgin wife = happy life is shattered, because it was never gonna work.

Tell me what value a virgin brings differently to a man than a woman who you don't know her body count?, keep your ego out of the equation of flexing with "I have a virgin gf"
Or course there is no guarantee that “virgin wife = happy life.” I think under present conditions there is not much guaranteed in intersexual dynamics!

From my short time here, I’ve seen that we are in this forum for a variety of reasons. Perhaps I’m wrong, but I think the majority of posters here are not concerned with marriage or very-long-term commitment, perhaps a lifelong, cohabitating partner if not government-recognized marriage, and child raising. Spinning plates and so-called relationships appear to be the most common aims. So I don’t even know why men with such aims would even care about a woman’s sex-partner number! Just how would such a number and its effect on women hinder their so-called “king treatment of their men”?

And let’s get this straight, women in the West are sexualized early! I am in my forties and so is my closest friend since childhood. We grew up in the late-Gen X/early-Millenial latchkey kid era in one of the boroughs of NYC in the early 90s, the days of broken or unsupervised homes in which fathers were so stupid and air headed that they’d allow their thirteen year old daughters to hang out with men aged fifteen to early 20s til the wee hours of the morning on weekend nights. What a great idea! My friend, who also has kids of his own, speaks of some of such girls as “little BJ queens”. I assume matters might be worse today, but what one can imagine the body count of women who start at thirteen.

Though not a huge sample size, I’ve seen that nearly all women I know or know of from back then who were early sexualized and overly socialized are divorced or have no long-term connection with men. Some even appear to have sworn off men altogether. But again, as I said before, I don’t see why men who don’t want children, marriage, love, or anything long lasting would even care about all this.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Huh?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he meant most men cannot even bed down one homely woman per year, including some on this forum. And that means there are some incels on here.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he meant most men cannot even bed down one homely woman per year, including some on this forum. And that means there are some incels on here.
Yeah, the vast majority of guys have lifetime notch count of a couple girls ( excluding cave trolls and prostitutes)

So if a guy can at least sleep with 1 new girl per year, he is already way in front of the flock

But again, these are not hardened veterans that actually have extensive experience

All in all, these hardened veterans are not that many to begin with. But they do exist

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
No offense brother, but i think there are a whole lot of people having much more sex than you estimate.

Yeah, the vast majority of guys have lifetime notch count of a couple girls ( excluding cave trolls and prostitutes)

So if a guy can at least sleep with 1 new girl per year, he is already way in front of the flock

But again, these are not hardened veterans that actually have extensive experience

All in all, these hardened veterans are not that many to begin with. But they do exist

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense brother, but i think there are a whole lot of people having much more sex than you estimate.
IMG_2839.png

Quite sure that if you exclude the gay guys ( who have lots of sexual partners) , really ugly women and prostitutes, 80-90% of the guys will not average 1 girl per year

They do not average with them either

Not surprisingly women lead the way in terms of sexual partners till the 5-9 group and then in the 15+ it is way in the favor of guys. Very difficult to explain such a big gap unless you talk about banging prostitutes or cave trolls

I think that it is fair to say that the vast majority of guys have a really boring sexual life and nothing really can be learned from them

I am also quite confident that if you think about all the guys you know, more or less the data representation above will make a lot of sense

But despite this numbers and my view, for sure there are guys who are great with girls, just that not as many as we think or would like

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, more or less the same data for UK

IMG_2840.png

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that it is fair to say that the vast majority of guys have a really boring sexual life and nothing really can be learned from them
Boring as in lack of different partners or the sex they have is boring?

Actually the biggest womanizers I’ve known don’t have advice to offer. They simply acted like themselves, went about their lives, and attracted women. All had one or more of the following characteristics:
1) Good looking.
2) Rich (including being from a rich and powerful family and as a teenager driving around in cars most adults can’t afford).
3) Scumbag (including violent and criminal).
4) Gregarious generally (not just with woken).
5) High status or popular (I don’t just mean rich, which was already mentioned).

They don’t have tips on how to get women. Women want them! Hence I go with Dr. Glover’s advice of more ordinary (compared to the above) men living lives they want to and “walking through open doors” with women, not pickup. But if some men want to strategize and analyze the hell out of all this, so be it.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boring as in lack of different partners or the sex they have is boring?
In the sense that sleeping with a new woman is quite an achievement that does not happen that often

I would say that the most important thing is to be in place were women are

Totally agree with you that it is more about women wanting the guy than the guy “doing” something

Men display and women select

Despite this, if as a guy you want to be more successful when it comes to women there are ways to improve what you have, but it comes with a lot of continuous effort and it does not happen naturally and almost with no effort as with the guys you have described

Some guys got the winning ticket. Such is life :)

Game more or less is mainly about not f8cking it up when you have a chance, and for sure not magic that can be taught as you learn sciences. It is more like alchemy

Funny thing is that I was talking with a girl, decently beautiful but quite smart and she was telling me that how you look is the thing that creates attraction. Now, how you look is more than what Mother Nature gave you

Or how a girl that is super sweet put it, you kinda fall in love from the first sight and then it either grows either you realize that it was not what you thought it was

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
So we conveniently rely on the CDC and the government for data to support our positions, yet when the data refutes our beliefs we conveniently dismiss it as propaganda and put there by Illumiati, New World Order and other things that lurk in the shadows looking to enslave us?

View attachment 10998

Quite sure that if you exclude the gay guys ( who have lots of sexual partners) , really ugly women and prostitutes, 80-90% of the guys will not average 1 girl per year

They do not average with them either

Not surprisingly women lead the way in terms of sexual partners till the 5-9 group and then in the 15+ it is way in the favor of guys. Very difficult to explain such a big gap unless you talk about banging prostitutes or cave trolls

I am also quite confident that if you think about all the guys you know, more or less the data representation above will make a lot of sense

But despite this numbers and my view, for sure there are guys who are great with girls, just that not as many as we think or would like

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we conveniently rely on the CDC and the government for data to support our positions, yet when the data refutes our beliefs we conveniently dismiss it as propaganda and put there by Illumiati, New World Order and other things that lurk in the shadows looking to enslave us?
Let”s not go into conspiracy theories

How many guys you know that sleep with at least 1 new girl per year ( excluding h00kers and girls that you do not want to tell anyone that you have banged them ) ?

I know a couple of guys only from quite a lot guys that I know. This is in line with the stats above

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
All the married men i know are obviously not. The one single male friend I have is batting well above that.

I would say, if pushed 5-6 new sex partners a years.

Let”s not go into conspiracy theories

How many guys you know that sleep with at least 1 new girl per year ( excluding h00kers and girls that you do not want to tell anyone that you have banged them ) ?

I know a couple of guys only from quite a lot guys that I know

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the married men i know are obviously not. The one single male friend I have is batting well above that.

I would say, if pushed 5-6 new sex partners a years.
So the stats make sense

1 guy from all the guys you know

And 5-6 girls per year is not impressive either. A good ladies man start from like 1 new per month if he clicks the trigger

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there some sort of magical thinking among you types of folks that think that the same rules do not apply to males.

I am a relatively high body count male, I KNOW it has affected my ability to bond, I used to think it didn’t but it definitely does.

Seriously.
Where in my post did I say that men could not be emotionally damaged or have trouble pair bonding? Is there some sort of magical thinking among your type of folks that makes you see things that aren’t there?

In case you haven’t noticed, this is a forum for men. If I was giving advice to a woman, I’d tell her to give a wide berth to someone like you.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Your general tone is “women this and women that” as if things you claim about women have no bearing on men.

And frankly, you’d never in any of your wildest dreams ever be able to even speak to women in my orbit, much less ever have them listen to a single word you said; you’re such a turd they’d see you coming from a mile away.

Your contributions to this board are negative, your bloviations and half-baked theories on anything provide ZERO value.

Look at your stats, bruv. You’re a dead end, a ne’er do well, and a negative sum. You’re basically a surface nuisance at best. The denizens of the board have historically weighed in and found you lacking.

So dream on.

Where in my post did I say that men could not be emotionally damaged or have trouble pair bonding? Is there some sort of magical thinking among your type of folks that makes you see things that aren’t there?

In case you haven’t noticed, this is a forum for men. If I was giving advice to a woman, I’d tell her to give a wide berth to someone like you.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And frankly, you’d, never in any of your wildest dreams ever be able to even speak to women in my orbit much less ever have them listen to a single world you said, you’re such a turd they’d see you coming from a mile away.
I’m so sorry that I hurt your feelings. Didn’t know your skin was made of single ply toilet paper.