Nightlife is dead

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened? Is it like that everywhere? All the hot spots these day's are almost completely dead. What used to be packed now has 20 people and just in their groups and lame as ****. Guess for us it's all day game now?
Whats going on Bork!

Nightlife has been on the decline since 2008 recession and has slowly been killing it but in 2020 nightlife has killed it in the city. There is only a couple spots worth going, and you're gonna run into the same thots

Personally, I don't go out much like say 5 years ago heck this summer haven't stepped foot in a bar/club at all. I just don't care for it, boat/yact parties on the lake are the "New club" lol

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have definitely noticed this lately and thought it was my city or some sort of nostalgia goggles. I noticed even 3-4 years ago there was an uncanny decline in nightlife. I remember when I went out multiple nights a week 10 years ago, our average sized downtown area was always bustling even on weekday nights. Nowdays, it seems like there are usually 2 or 3 busy places but for the most part it doesn't seem as vibrant, busy, or exciting as it used to. I also noticed there are far less hot women except on halloween night which is still a great night to meet women.

I honestly don't see the point in going out over just using OLD which is much easier and more efficient. If you want to meet a marriagable/LTR girl you're not going to find her in bars or nightclubs anyway. Your best bet for LTRS is talking to girls in every ordinary places during the day. Some of the hottest women I've ever seen in my life are routinely found in health food stores like Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, etc.
Are you in the midewst cause you literally described my city