Non commitment to girlfriends

Luigi Evrard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am wondering if I should be open to discuss to my already or potential girlfriends that I am not a committed guy in terms of my relationship status.
Honesty, is of course, essential between inter-sexual relationships. Even so, should I openly address it or keep it as a mental secret?
I am currently reading The Rational Male and I have this deep rooted question in my head.

Thank you for your comprehension,
Luigi Evrard

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am wondering if I should be open to discuss to my already or potential girlfriends that I am not a committed guy in terms of my relationship status.
Honesty, is of course, essential between inter-sexual relationships. Even so, should I openly address it or keep it as a mental secret?
I am currently reading The Rational Male and I have this deep rooted question in my head.

Thank you for your comprehension,
Luigi Evrard
What does the rational male say about this?

Luigi Evrard

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does the rational male say about this?
Experience hypergamy. Men should never commit to girls (until marriage, that is around age 36, when men's sexual market value is at it's peak) and have a variety of options/"plates" at their disposal. It is also fundamental to keep mystery in relationships with women. Provoke imagination in them as much as possible. The honour system is used against men.
"Women want to be with Men who other women want to ****, and other men want to be."
"Women would rather share a sucessful Man than be attached to a faithful loser." - Pook

Is this correct sir?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Experience hypergamy. Men should never commit to girls (until marriage, that is around age 36, when men's sexual market value is at it's peak) and have a variety of options/"plates" at their disposal. It is also fundamental to keep mystery in relationships with women. Provoke imagination in them as much as possible. The honour system is used against men.
"Women want to be with Men who other women want to ****, and other men want to be."
"Women would rather share a sucessful Man than be attached to a faithful loser." - Pook

Is this correct sir?
@SW15 knows much more about the rational male, I merely asked out if curiosity.

I do agree with the statement. Although it doesn't answer your question if you should be open about seeing other women or play it rather sneaky and keep it to your self..

Luigi Evrard

Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 knows much more about the rational male, I merely asked out if curiosity.

I do agree with the statement. Although it doesn't answer your question if you should be open about seeing other women or play it rather sneaky and keep it to your self..
Yeah, my statement doesn't answer my initial question yet. But thank you for making me think.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read "The Rational Male". It's a recommended book.

Is this correct sir?
You are 17 @Luigi Evrard . I don't think anyone has the expectation that you're going to be a committed guy at 17. Don't say anything. This isn't likely to be an issue until at least your mid-20s.

Also, peak SMV is not 35-40 year old. Most men experience an actual peak in life that is closer to ages 25-30. The typical 35-40 year old is a vagina beggar who ends up settling for some mediocre to subpar woman close to his own age. It is rare to see a peak SMV male from Rollo's model (age 36) with a peak SMV female (age 23).

Luigi Evrard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read "The Rational Male". It's a recommended book.

You are 17 @Luigi Evrard . I don't think anyone has the expectation that you're going to be a committed guy at 17. Don't say anything. This isn't likely to be an issue until at least your mid-20s.

Also, peak SMV is not 35-40 year old. Most men experience an actual peak in life that is closer to ages 25-30. The typical 35-40 year old is a vagina beggar who ends up settling for some mediocre to subpar woman close to his own age. It is rare to see a peak SMV male from Rollo's model (age 36) with a peak SMV female (age 23).
I see.. So I need to keep my hypergamy to myself. Thank you for the answer and for your opinion on the SMV topic.
Personally, I think would settle down on marriage when I am 30-35 years old.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score