Your guys opinion

Floridaplaya

Reaction score
Hello boys

Little background-early 30’s..., Settled down a couple years ago, was spinning plates and living the life being a bachelor. became exclusive a few years ago. Amazing sex, never goes to clubs or parties, she doesn’t post **** on social media, loyal as hell ..... Girls like this are hard to come by in the west. I also feel like the right woman can give you the right foundation to scale a business on and she helps me quite a bit.

I’m at a fork in the road. I would like kids and a life with this woman, but I also want to do my own thing. I tried to tell her without telling her look I’m down to have a family with you but I also want to do my own thing. Didn’t go over to well lol

I have a few friends that are spinning plates in the states while having relationships with women in other countries/ screening for marriage material in South America, eastern Europe etc where having an open end relationship on the man’s end is more acceptable

To be clear I am not here to offend anyone that is exclusive or married I believe in love and the right woman can be amazing. Dating multiple women and dealing with all of their bull**** and scaling your business is a difficult task to do, the right chick gives you a foundation to reach your potential. Time is money and women take up time.

Not sure what I am asking here, just looking for support from any brothers going through the same thing that have been monogamous for a while. Still extremely attracted to my current, just miss the chase and don’t feel like I’m built to be monogamous. How do I go about this? Most American women/women in the west are not exactly keen to agreeing to have a family with a dude that’s going to openly bang other chicks

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this all too well. Had alot of success as a PUA so naturally i get a bit bored in an LTR.

No great advice on my end

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello boys

Little background-early 30’s..., Settled down a couple years ago, was spinning plates and living the life being a bachelor. became exclusive a few years ago. Amazing sex, never goes to clubs or parties, she doesn’t post **** on social media, loyal as hell ..... Girls like this are hard to come by in the west. I also feel like the right woman can give you the right foundation to scale a business on and she helps me quite a bit.

I’m at a fork in the road. I would like kids and a life with this woman, but I also want to do my own thing. I tried to tell her without telling her look I’m down to have a family with you but I also want to do my own thing. Didn’t go over to well lol

I have a few friends that are spinning plates in the states while having relationships with women in other countries/ screening for marriage material in South America, eastern Europe etc where having an open end relationship on the man’s end is more acceptable

To be clear I am not here to offend anyone that is exclusive or married I believe in love and the right woman can be amazing. Dating multiple women and dealing with all of their bull**** and scaling your business is a difficult task to do, the right chick gives you a foundation to reach your potential. Time is money and women take up time.

Not sure what I am asking here, just looking for support from any brothers going through the same thing that have been monogamous for a while. Still extremely attracted to my current, just miss the chase and don’t feel like I’m built to be monogamous. How do I go about this? Most American women/women in the west are not exactly keen to agreeing to have a family with a dude that’s going to openly bang other chicks
Two words for you..

1. Nick
2. Cannon

He wrote the book on..

A. Having a family (families).

B. Being non monogamous.

C. Being mon monogamous while having a family.

It can be done, you just have to find the right women who possesses certain understandings.

I wouldn't recommend it tho.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I think becoming exclusive is where you kinda become complacent. For me relationships were boring and just didn't feel as right so I jus kept spinning plates, but I'd lose girls after a month or few months.. but after some point something changed and woman jus started staying despite no strings attached.. and just analyzing what I did, i guess theres a formula to it all.

Its a fine line between an unspoken bond/relationship and just a sexual relationship. The girls in my life feel like I'm theirs while I know that I'm not exclusively theirs. Theres only one of my plates who knows im prob sleepign with other women and I'm 100% shes sleeping with other men. The other 2, its hard to feel like they're not all about me and me only.. sadly im prob cutting one of my plates off though--despite her being great wifey material--- I Jus dnt see a future with her and shes been hinting at me meeting her parents, and going to a wedding with her where all her family is going to be .. I think i liked her more when I first met her but its been 2 years now and the only reason why im not completely bored of her is because of the balance of other women in my life.. shes become more like a friend now than just a romantic partner..

Im at the point where it seems more and more likely that I'm going to be able to settle down with the plate I like the most and have developed some feelings for.. and im not mad at it..

Idk if any of this will help you in any way but I think you kinda steeped yourself in the complacency of a exclusive relationship already and now you want a future with her and kids, which is going to make it hard to really spin plates

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hello boys

She sounds like a keeper. Imagine you break up. Do you think 5-8 years down the road its gonna be easy to find someone else like her?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have good news!
Don't like being tied down in a monogamous situation?
Then don't commit to monogamous situations.

There's nothing wrong with playing the field. There's also nothing wrong with consensual non-committal fun. These traits are very common among us men.

However, it is not a masculine trait to lie, deceive or break moral commitments etc... When you were direct with your girl, she drew a line in the sand. Either you walk away or accept it.
If you (a 30 year old forum member) are looking for reassurance for unethical characteristics, here's my suggestion. There's a site called "loveshack" that is filled with hens; lacking self-accountability and in search of like-minded comradery.

Ordinarily when I notice a new member, I offer them a warm welcome.
I offer you my condemnation.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello boys

Being a one-woman man is difficult. It is probably the issue I find most arduous to overcome. I do have pretty good self-discipline. And am quite skilled at prevarication, deflection and obfuscation.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you’re trying to have your cake and eat it too. What my married friend does is just cheats on his wife by banging prostitutes. He tried explaining to me that it’s how he finds peace and extra patience for dealing with the problems he and his wife go through. Keeps the marriage together. I don’t condone it but to each his own.