If you struggle getting women, get a wingman.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may seem like a no brainer but I keep reading posts about dudes going out solo and failing.

It makes pulling some ass so much easier. When my boy and I are out individually, most times nothing happens. But when we go out together, women just appear as in they approach us. We could be shooting pool and women just come up. And 10/10 times we'll get women if our intent is to get some women. Also women do not go out alone. So if they have their little friend with them, your wingman can set up the pick and roll (basketball term). Or he could take the friend if she's cute enough.

Work smarter, not harder.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is generally good advice.

I would not recommend doing nightlife venue approaching without a wingman. I have done solo game in nightlife venues and it's possible to do. It is slightly more difficult to do. It's best to approach women in groups of 2-3 with one wingman. Women in groups of more than 3 in nightlife venues are less serious about meeting men. You are 100% correct that women do not show up to nightlife venues alone. This needs to be re-emphasized.

Non-bar approaching can be done without a wingman. In a lot of non-bar venues, women are already isolated, so a guy can do out and do solo approaching and it wouldn't be considered out of the ordinary to do these approaches. Non-bar approaching is difficult for a lot of reasons, but it is friendlier to men who want to roll solo.

The more difficult part comes with selecting a wingman. A lot of men are not good as wingmen. There are men who are good at being your friend who won't be good functioning as wingmen. I have seen this happen with some men I've been friends with over the years. In my 20+ years in the mating environment, I've never had a good wingman. I've had mediocre to subpar wingmen at certain times. This is why I was glad to focus more on non-bar approaching.

A good wingman has enough charisma to engage female friends of your intended target for at least 5-10 minutes while you can arrange a future date and get a phone number. However, it must be pointed out that dates arranged and phone numbers collected via nightlife venues have a higher risk of flaking than dates arranged and numbers collected at non-bar venues.

Nightlife venues are better for the same night lay. In that case, your wingman needs to be able to engage targets longer because it takes longer to close a same night lay than arrange a date/collect a phone number.

I think it would be best to discuss ways to select a good wingman.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is generally good advice.

I would not recommend doing nightlife venue approaching without a wingman. I have done solo game in nightlife venues and it's possible to do. It is slightly more difficult to do. It's best to approach women in groups of 2-3 with one wingman. Women in groups of more than 3 in nightlife venues are less serious about meeting men. You are 100% correct that women do not show up to nightlife venues alone. This needs to be re-emphasized.

Non-bar approaching can be done without a wingman. In a lot of non-bar venues, women are already isolated, so a guy can do out and do solo approaching and it wouldn't be considered out of the ordinary to do these approaches. Non-bar approaching is difficult for a lot of reasons, but it is friendlier to men who want to roll solo.

The more difficult part comes with selecting a wingman. A lot of men are not good as wingmen. There are men who are good at being your friend who won't be good functioning as wingmen. I have seen this happen with some men I've been friends with over the years. In my 20+ years in the mating environment, I've never had a good wingman. I've had mediocre to subpar wingmen at certain times. This is why I was glad to focus more on non-bar approaching.

A good wingman has enough charisma to engage female friends of your intended target for at least 5-10 minutes while you can arrange a future date and get a phone number. However, it must be pointed out that dates arranged and phone numbers collected via nightlife venues have a higher risk of flaking than dates arranged and numbers collected at non-bar venues.

Nightlife venues are better for the same night lay. In that case, your wingman needs to be able to engage targets longer because it takes longer to close a same night lay than arrange a date/collect a phone number.

I think it would be best to discuss ways to select a good wingman.
Agreed about finding a reliable wingman. Depending on where I am I have a few, some are even married so they’re just there for interference. And let’s be honest, going to a bar by yourself to hit on women makes you appear creepy and a bit of a loser.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Remember @Jesse Pinkman ´s Weirdest Wingman Ever?
That was entertaining.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never found wingmen made much difference. But. It is more fun to go out with someone. Get a Wing who is within a point of your SMV. My best time was with a buddy, he was a little taller, I was a little facially better. So, It worked out great for both of us. We had a great time. I've gone out plenty with lower SMV friends. And even if I'm just there to support them, it's sort of a waste of time. Though, if they were more aggressive and outgoing, I'm pretty sure they could get some play.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had a wingman. Realized the past few years how self limiting my core friend group since childhood is.

We rarely would go out together and while they had interest in girls they never approached and feigned interest time and time again. It wasn't until I went to a Dj set in the city where I realized how much they were bringing me down. They stuck on the sidelines and judged people for having a good time out of their own insecurity. When I broke away from them that night I actually got approached by a girl who I ended up seeing for a minute. I realized you don't need to the squad behind you necessarily, although having supportive friends who bring the best out of you would be better.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its a wingman that doesn’t run game it tends to be easier to work alone.

I have had several friends who i tried to teach game to but they rarely want to apply it so you get this weird spectator effect. They almost want to see you crash and burn but often you can pick up with them but then have to deal with logisitics like what to do if its time for you to head home with the girl but your friend needs a ride

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its a wingman that doesn’t run game it tends to be easier to work alone.

I have had several friends who i tried to teach game to but they rarely want to apply it so you get this weird spectator effect. They almost want to see you crash and burn but often you can pick up with them but then have to deal with logisitics like what to do if its time for you to head home with the girl but your friend needs a ride
If this is the case, I would just use that wingman as a distraction for the friend(s) of the woman I want. Your wingman just needs to be able to hold a conversation while you single out the woman you want. He doesn't have to have game necessarily. You could even assist by hyping up your friend if you all are having a group conversation, which in my experience works the best.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be a dopamine surge when you go out with your homeboy. If he is tall like you and carries himself with bulletproof confidence it can be a game changer.
Girls tend to throw the glances a bit more if you chillin with a good looking man as well.
I echo that pulling up alone to a bar is just weird unless you know the bartender.
Personally tho what matters to me most is if I’m looking to the 9s and just feel on fleek.
Don’t matter who you go out with if you feel and look like sh1t then you will not execute smoothly.

radha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a Wing who is within a point of your SMV.
Or alternatively get the highest SMV wingman you can find. Back in my early 20's I had a co-worker who was probably the closest to a gigachad I've ever encountered in real life (6'4" dark from a wealthy family). Whenever I went out with him several groups of high smv women would approach us throughout the night. At first it was incredibly irritating and annoying seeing him get so much attention so easily but after awhile I learned to put my ego aside and would just work on the second or third hottest girl in the group and that was by far the easiest night game mode I've ever experienced.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may seem like a no brainer but I keep reading posts about dudes going out solo and failing.

It makes pulling some ass so much easier. When my boy and I are out individually, most times nothing happens. But when we go out together, women just appear as in they approach us. We could be shooting pool and women just come up. And 10/10 times we'll get women if our intent is to get some women. Also women do not go out alone. So if they have their little friend with them, your wingman can set up the pick and roll (basketball term). Or he could take the friend if she's cute enough.

Work smarter, not harder.
If I ever get to a point in my life where my success in smashing chicks is based upon whether a male chaperone is with me..

Smh.