So my girl caught me on tinder

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The blue piller cannot be saved. The red pill must be searched for and found by him when the pain becomes great enough.
Grand Master Atom!!!

Good to see you still around these parts

Yeah Let me correct myself he's an acquaintance the sad part is, you can't tell him anything because he has the Kanye attitude of "Why would I listen to someone broker than me"

But talking to him once he let his guard downand told me all those Instagram models he's taking to Maldives and Greece he knows they are only in it for the money and he doesn't have any real friends. I think he settled for this thot because she actually does care about him but her having on tinder says otherwise I think she is a golddiger and just using him. Her problem is she will never find a guy like him again and I think she thinks she can find a guy who is hotter (He's not ugly just average with a big head)

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know why I use that garbage app to begin with, but I digress. She was actually my main plate out of 3. By far THE best lay. Win some and lose some i guess.
Competition anxiety is a good thing; keeps her on the toes and confirms that other women wants you too and as such she wants you even more.

So why give a flying phuck?
Its not like you are married, LTR or exclusive so you owe her nothing. You should not excuse yourself to her. Of course you have dating apps etc. It's totally normal when you are out there dating...

Don't ever forget the highly has a rooster too of 5-6 guys that she phuck besides you.

This is very common among chicks these days. Some even have more guys in their rooster of phuck buddies.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The blue piller cannot be saved. The red pill must be searched for and found by him when the pain becomes great enough.
The road to enlightenment is a journey one must make alone.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Was she your exclusive girlfriend or just a plate?

If it's the latter, you did nothing wrong.

How long were you dating this woman? And if you were exclusive, how long into the relationship did that happen and who asked for exclusivity?

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know why I use that garbage app to begin with, but I digress. She was actually my main plate out of 3. By far THE best lay. Win some and lose some i guess.
I just deny deny deny. Why? Because girls will believe what you will say, and I tried it and it works. I got caught red handed texting some other bish, and by a day or 2, she forgot about it. Cuz I said it wasn't me like the song from shaggy lol. I rediculously continued that, she is using a phone hack to send that. Loollll. There will be drama, yes, but you can fight some shiet like this off by jsut lying, and then disapearing for a day; not answering her calls or anything.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Thats like running into someone from church at the strip club. Nobody really needs to point fingers, just acknowledge the fact and move on.
“erm…good evening Reverend..”

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Master Atom!!!

Good to see you still around these parts

Yeah Let me correct myself he's an acquaintance the sad part is, you can't tell him anything because he has the Kanye attitude of "Why would I listen to someone broker than me"

But talking to him once he let his guard downand told me all those Instagram models he's taking to Maldives and Greece he knows they are only in it for the money and he doesn't have any real friends. I think he settled for this thot because she actually does care about him but her having on tinder says otherwise I think she is a golddiger and just using him. Her problem is she will never find a guy like him again and I think she thinks she can find a guy who is hotter (He's not ugly just average with a big head)
Thanks my man. Yes, still here though not moderating anymore.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she your exclusive girlfriend or just a plate?

If it's the latter, you did nothing wrong.

I had a plate I met through Tinder noticeably lose interest when I told her that I deleted my profile about a month after we started shagging.

I think she interpreted it as a sign that I was moving too fast and taking things more seriously than she was. Which is true.