Adventures of dW3 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn’t text yesterday and then called her almost at 9pm. She picked right up and was in bed watching tv.the weekend really left an impression on her, she had one of the kids from her job draw for her based on our little joke that ultimate got her panties off and over to pound town. Great vibe. I kept it short like 15-20

I can either head over there today, tomorrow or then Sunday night to Tuesday night. I have no room this weekend til end. May wait until lunch and then see if she wants to grab takeout and a movie. That’ll put space until at least Sunday night.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she just asked me if I had a busy day and mentioned she doesn’t, so maybe I’ll chill til lunch and then text her and make a little trip,

the reason I prefer today to tomorrow is, while it shortens the space since last Saturday morning, it also adds space until Sunday night or later and the vibe is good right now, so pull, and then tighten up this evening and natural push til next week.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not spend 3 days with her. Do not.
No not at all. Re-reading my first post I see where you inferred that. That’s just my availability.

have not chilled since Saturday morning. If I go there tonight I won’t see her again until Sunday night the earliest. I could push it even until next week.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No not at all. Re-reading my first post I see where you inferred that.

have not chilled since Saturday morning. If I go there tonight I won’t see her again until Sunday night the earliest. I could push it even until next week.
Oh...I read that first post when you said Sunday thru Tuesday as if you were planning to stay there the whole time if you went Sunday.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh...I read that first post when you said Sunday thru Tuesday as if you were planning to stay there the whole time if you went Sunday.
No. I understand now how that came off. I think the vibe is such that she’s hinting she is free, sure I’ll bite. Do a little Chinese and chill. Then it’ll be a solid week from there.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No. I understand now how that came off. I think the vibe is such that she’s hinting she is free, sure I’ll bite. Do a little Chinese and chill. Then it’ll be a solid week from there.
Yeah, women love giving guys enough rope so they can hang themselves early on. Saves them a lot of time with weeding through guys. Don't take the bait haha

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What are some other examples of this?
They'll try to see how much time you have for them early on, how if they have some free time and are "bored" to see if you drop everything to hang out with them, how after sex or a good date they will try and see you again the next day and be all excited about it, etc...

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, women love giving guys enough rope so they can hang themselves early on. Saves them a lot of time with weeding through guys. Don't take the bait haha
(5 hours after she says this)Waited about 8 min before her lunch break, I wrote back ‘sounds like a good evening for Chinese and chill, you still around?’ When her lunch started, like noon on the screws, got back to me in seconds, ‘excited to see you (smiley blush)’ and then I won’t be out again at least a week.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Dw3, excuse my ignorance, but re the pull, followed by a 'natural' push, is it really a push when it's natural? Such as you have your kids for example?

Legit question.

There's no hamster wheels spinning with that, no wondering, no uncertainty, which has been known to increases attraction in early stages, assuming the attraction is already there, which it sounds like it is!!

Does for me anyway, and many women I know and associate with even though you'll be hard-pressed to find a woman who will admit it!!

Except me of course, haha.

She's 33, enjoys the club scene, has male friends (orbiters) and still single.

OK she's a kindergarten school teacher, good solid family and appreciates "kindness," best to not allow yourself to be blinded by that. Appearances like that can be deceiving.

She's a hot 30ish female living in NYC (Brooklyn), still single. There's a reason for that, don't lose sight.

JMO
Cool thanks. How did it go last time you guys told me not to hang out with her? Oh that’s right, she needed to go see a chiropractor the following afternoon.

let’s add the three items up that Pook says make a DJ, just as a basis for thinking this out.

Fun and Sexuality? Not even an answer required there.

Confident? I have three kids and I am telling you as I am dropping you off hours removed from turning her into a pretzel multiple times with no plans to see you again and saying take it or leave it. ‘I had a feeling..’ oh you did? Whose in whose frame now? Check. I wanna go out there and lay pipe, that’s confident. I won’t set another date or hang the moment I get a free minute? I won’t say a word all day the night before and then check out in 15 minutes after a call with no follow up plans? Ask mid day following to come smash? confident. You know what I said to her when she was in the shower bc I just made a total mess out of her and her bed was literally drenched? ‘Next time I ask you to hang out and you have plans, break them’ and she gives me the doe eyes and says ok.

Prize? Again, my situation in life speaks for itself. Maybe I’m seeing this differently but, doubt it.

I told you in the other thread and I’ll say it again. I’m not good til I’m good. Then I get good. If she walks she walks. What is it to me? I go smash another college student? Don’t be jelly.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? I never told you to not hang out with her. I told you to NOT be so evasive in your texts, don't be afraid to indicate interest. She always responded to your texts regardless.

After you stepped up and told her "it'd be great if you were here ;)" (paraphrasing) she responded immediately a bit more enthusiastically (imo).

Which was great!

I'm not suggesting you stop indicating your interest or pursuing her.

You've talked about push/pull yourself and getting the "hamster wheels spinning" at least occasionally.

As such, I simply asked if a natural push has the same effect as a push that generates some wondering, some uncertainty. That's all.

In any event, do what you want, embrace the journey. It all sounds very good and positive so far.
Yes the it would be great … and urging me out of robot mode was super helpful I do agree. I have room later in the week if you’re in the neighborhood.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
(5 hours after she says this)Waited about 8 min before her lunch break, I wrote back ‘sounds like a good evening for Chinese and chill, you still around?’ When her lunch started, like noon on the screws, got back to me in seconds, ‘excited to see you (smiley blush)’ and then I won’t be out again at least a week.
Sounds like good spacing.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better dW3 than WW3.

OP is this the "Jamie Lynn" girl? And if so, have you found out why she feels the need to have *two* first names.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better dW3 than WW3.

OP is this the "Jamie Lynn" girl? And if so, have you found out why she feels the need to have *two* first names.
Clearly sir you’re not a sopranos fan

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly sir you’re not a sopranos fan
Not the biggest one, but the actress in question is Jewish and Catholic and lo and behold she has two first names despite not being from the South. Lolol.

If this is this girls' actual name and she *isn't* from the South (where this is common), I'd be curious as to know why if I was dating her.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the biggest one, but the actress in question is Jewish and Catholic and lo and behold she has two first names despite not being from the South. Lolol.

If this is this girls' actual name and she *isn't* from the South (where this is common), I'd be curious as to know why if I was dating her.
Obviously not her name, as if I would ever do that with this level of detail and then out myself in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.