The Amy Robach - TJ Holmes High Profile Workplace Affair

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So many juicy angles here....

To start, if you haven't read the article, Robach and Holmes are co-anchors of morning TV show, "Good Morning America". Robach is 49. Holmes is 45. They are now out in the open.

Robach and Holmes were both on their 2nd marriages. This affair that they've been having was a contributing factor to the failures of their 2nd marriages, both of which failed within the last 6 months. Some articles have questioned the timing of when the sexual relationship started, but it seems likely that they were having sex prior to separating from their respective 2nd spouses.

Robach had 2 kids in her 1st marriage. Her 2nd marriage was to a guy with 3 kids from his first marriage (Andrew Shue, former college soccer player and actor on a prominent 1990s TV show). Between the 5 kids, I'm sure it was a messy blended family. Robach's 2nd marriage went from ages 37-49 and involved no kids.

Holmes had 2 kids in his first marriage, and 1 in his 2nd marriage.

The person who comes out of this affair looking the worst is Andrew Shue. His wife cheated on him, so he's a beta cuck. The character he played on the 1990s TV show "Melrose Place" was a big time beta male, so life imitates art. Shue has done almost no acting since he left "Melrose Place" in 1998 and has had a business career of middling success since then. My sense is that Robach was with him because she was fan girling him from his "Melrose Place" years and eventually grew tired of his lack of success in either showbusiness or corporate business in the last 2 decades. Meanwhile, Robach's media career has grown from local TV, to NBC News in 2007 (she got with Shue during the NBC News years), to a bigger role at ABC News in 2012. Her career has progressed in the last 15 years. At least Shue wasn't hopelessly beta as he didn't stay in a relationship with an adulterous woman, though I think Robach's actions made it perfectly clear that the relationship wasn't salvageable. She likely had no desire to stay.

Robach shows the lack of a Wall. Here's a 49 year old woman who had breast cancer in 2013, got a double mastectomy (looks like she got small implant replacements), has 2 kids, and had medically induced early menopause. She left her husband who was with her through all that and for a man 4 years younger than her and 10 years younger than Shue. This is another sign The Wall is a cope.

Holmes' wife will probably be able to move on from this easily, even as a lawyer, careerist single mom.

It is doubtful that Holmes and Robach will last more than a couple of years. It's probably best that they don't ever marry given their track records in marriage.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sometimes you simply find someone you are more compatible with. Not sure why people think that just because you marry a person doesn't mean at some point you won't find someone that you are more compatible with down the line.

Marrying someone is supposed to be wait to find a person that is super awesome but too often is just find someone "good enough" for now. That's why marriages fail most times. For no reason other than the two people weren't super compatible, just were the best they could find at that point in their life when they were probably being pressured by their friends and family to get married and have kids.

That's not a person you marry. That's someone you date and then walk away from to find something better for yourself. Divorce rates are high because too many people settle for what they don't want, then regret it later once they find someone better suited for them.

Obviously when they work together over a long period of time closely like they have been, it accelerates that.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T.J. has allegedly been doing this with multiple women at work.

Look, I’m sympathetic to guys in this situation. You didn’t get enough growing up, now you made it and every woman at work wants to sleep with you. But dammit stop doing it at work!!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T.J. has allegedly been doing this with multiple women at work.

Look, I’m sympathetic to guys in this situation. You didn’t get enough growing up, now you made it and every woman at work wants to sleep with you. But dammit stop doing it at work!!
Women who work on air at television stations also tend to be physically attractive.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who work on air at television stations also tend to be physically attractive.
I work in a large white collar firm. A lot of women in corporate America go there to either find a husband or sleep their way up. There are baddies in every office. They work out. They wear makeup and heels. Their clothes are too tight. They also target married men.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in a large white collar firm. A lot of women in corporate America go there to either find a husband or sleep their way up. There are baddies in every office. They work out. They wear makeup and heels. Their clothes are too tight. They also target married men.
In my experience, I have found that white collar working environments are sexually sterile. Nothing in your sentences above has happened in my workplaces.