Over 50% of single guys won't interact with women for fear of being labeled creepy

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No he’s straight and looking for a girlfriend. But he’s very introverted and deeply emotionaI, and cares a lot about people. He would never intentionally hurt someone. think I need to warn him and get him into some RP content just to be prepared…
At only 15 he is very young and has plenty of time to mature and grow but I'm going to be totally blunt.

A young man of this nature is going to be a doormat and taken advantage of by both men and women. Women may like a guy who is kind and caring as a person but it's not necessarily what they are looking in regard to a romantic prospect. Being sweet and nice is something you do with your mother but that's not how you should be acting with women. There's a reason why phrases like "nice guys finish last" exist. Most women in their teens through early 20s or so go for men that excite them the most, they don't prioritize a stable partner that will treat them well.

I'm not saying he should be turned into some massive douchebag though. The world will eventually find a way to toughen him up and he will eventually grow out of this phase. He's still very young and this will probably all happen on it's own naturally, I'd be far more concerned if he was post high school graduation or into his 20s though.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see the wisdom of some caution in the workplace. But otherwise….other than being rejected, what’s the downside?
[/QUOTE]
Are there really that many sub-5s around?
[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure whatever pool they drew from is flawed/biased (probably some loser incel corner of the internet) because there is no way half of all men are afraid of approaching women. It's silly to even suggest although yes there are men out there who are extremely paranoid around women.
easily 1:2 to 2/3 of my friends are afraid to approach.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women may like a guy who is kind and caring as a person but it's not necessarily what they are looking in regard to a romantic prospect. Being sweet and nice is something you do with your mother but that's not how you should be acting with women. There's a reason why phrases like "nice guys finish last" exist. Most women in their teens through early 20s or so go for men that excite them the most, they don't prioritize a stable partner that will treat them well.

I'm not saying he should be turned into some massive douchebag though.
If a man is struggling with women, adopting the traits and behaviors of a massive douchebag would be a positive step forward. Being a massive douchebag is the best way to get the panties to drop. Nice guys finish last.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This is a horrible post. It’s a list of excuses from a very weak man with a toxic mindset trying to bring others down to his level, so he won’t feel as bad about himself.

Get your act together. Take responsibility for yourself. Do the work. Learn game, get in shape, and practice relentlessly. Fail. The get up and keep working.

You haven’t done any of this. That’s the reason you’re a failure, not because cold approach doesn’t work, but because you’re afraid to do the work necessary, that other men have done, to achieve success.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man can't tell any girl "she looks good". That's common sense.

The interaction with the girl, and whether she considers it "creepy", depends on a few factors.

1 - Whether she is "isolated". If she is a teller behind the counter or in an elevator, a man can interact with her. If a woman is walking in the mall, park, or street, and the man "comes up" to her, it's creepy.
2 - What the man "looks like" - If he is a Chad, a lot more leeway than an average male.
3 - What the "topic is" - Now this one is important, this can overtake the Chad factor. If a man is comfortable with himself and looks ok, and the girl is "isolated", he should be able to pick her up with his words. But if he talks about "sex" in the first 45 seconds, then yes, it's creepy.

From personal experience, the older a man gets, the less creepy he gets.