Texts to use?

RobNeb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve seen a lot of those ads promoting great texts you can use and was curious if any body has them and wants to share? You know… The Scrambler and those dudes on YouTube! lol I’m curious what they’re saying that’s got girls just falling on their face for them thru a text! LOL please don’t roast me too hard as I’m trying to learn and improve myself. Thanks all.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
FYI-

women who I’ve talked to who’ve done online dating say that they hear the same openers repeatedly and it disqualified those using them. In other words the lines you copied and pasted from some search you did.

By all means read others openers but do not use them, come up with your own.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI-

women who I’ve talked to who’ve done online dating say that they hear the same openers repeatedly and it disqualified those using them. In other words the lines you copied and pasted from some search you did.

By all means read others openers but do not use them, come up with your own.
This also applies to obvious openers gleaned from a two-second first impression of her profile. Not canned on your end but canned on her end. You might think it's original but she's heard the same exact thing from every other guy.

Weekend openers (how's the weekend going, what's the plan for the weekend, etc) are good because they're not try-hard, not really that generic, and are also good for interest indication. If you have something better, by all means use it, but weekend lines are good when you've got nothing else.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The boldest openers are usually the best.
Depending on the target you can go from crude to ambivalent but always with plausible deniability. Requires that you have a decent command of your language and the wit to deploy it.

now, if she’s dumb as a box of rusty hammers it’ll be lost…

This also applies to obvious openers gleaned from a two-second first impression of her profile. Not canned on your end but canned on her end. You might think it's original but she's heard the same exact thing from every other guy.

Weekend openers (how's the weekend going, what's the plan for the weekend, etc) are good because they're not try-hard, not really that generic, and are also good for interest indication. If you have something better, by all means use it, but weekend lines are good when you've got nothing else.