Nightclubs and online dating don't excite me. Is anyone else like this? Bored with how ordinary the world is?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
But wait a second, are you saying that models and **** would approach you and try to close you?

I don't know what "fakeness" you're talking about, but winkler in the vadooter is real. And if these exclusive women are like "Let's go have that winkler put in my vadooter and I don't want any of your money/financial support I just wanna screw" then I can't imagine being bothered by anything else being "fake" about that relationship.
Not models, just hot women at the clubs. Well, one was a local Tropicana swimsuit model who had a few photo shoots, but as far as I know the others were not.

There was no way I was going to be in a relationship when I had multiple hot women trying to fvck me on the nights I was DJing. I just kept them at arms length, no dates, no hanging out other than after the club nights.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not models, just hot women at the clubs. Well, one was a local Tropicana swimsuit model who had a few photo shoots, but as far as I know the others were not.
Hmmmm... no, that's not what I mean. Those are common clubgoers. I'm looking for something beyond the normie sphere. Like I said, back room, "Hey Parallelophone here's this lady who is involved in our industry, I hope you two hit it off."

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hmmmm... no, that's not what I mean. Those are common clubgoers. I'm looking for something beyond the normie sphere. Like I said, back room, "Hey Parallelophone here's this lady who is involved in our industry, I hope you two hit it off."
I have no idea what you think you are going to gain from this but it seems you have some sort of void in your life you are trying to fill, but I highly doubt that's going to fill it for you.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea what you think you are going to gain from this but it seems you have some sort of void in your life you are trying to fill, but I highly doubt that's going to fill it for you.
I just need to be mentored by someone who knows how to get there.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck with that. Those people have no interest in increasing their competition. Unless you have something useful to offer them that they can use you for.
That's something I feared. But any industry with a hookup culture would probably do. By which I mean, the people who actually work in this industry are encouraged to be sexy and hook up with each other. That would establish premise for wanting to have sex with these women.

Problem with that is, work is not like school. Students are encouraged and even pressured to hook up. Co-workers are not. It's the opposite for co-workers.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's something I feared. But any industry with a hookup culture would probably do. By which I mean, the people who actually work in this industry are encouraged to be sexy and hook up with each other. That would establish premise for wanting to have sex with these women.

Problem with that is, work is not like school. Students are encouraged and even pressured to hook up. Co-workers are not. It's the opposite for co-workers.
I've heard that restaurant/bar staff tend to hookup.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that restaurant/bar staff tend to hookup.
Hmmm... not the restaurant I worked at. Or at least not to my knowledge. It definitely wasn't like my school days, that's for sure. Where everyone is very clearly obsessed with sex and having it with each other. Girls putting on displays because that's just the objective. Be pretty and get the high value boys to be with you.

If I could work at job that was like that? That would be awesome.

svencandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not where I need to be yet to get what I want, I know. But first I need a good goal to strive for as far as getting what I want.
If you dont have money, and you are not fit, they are your goals.
The work you will do in these arenas will develop your masculine spirit in ways you cannot right now fathom, but as you move along the journey you will begin to understand.
This is your base to build upon

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont have money, and you are not fit, they are your goals.
The work you will do in these arenas will develop your masculine spirit in ways you cannot right now fathom, but as you move along the journey you will begin to understand.
This is your base to build upon
I mean "goals" as in "what should I want out of life? Particularly in the vein of sex with women?"

I consider myself fit and living comfortably. Everyone lifts and supplements nowadays, including me.

svencandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean "goals" as in "what should I want out of life? Particularly in the vein of sex with women?"

I consider myself fit and living comfortably. Everyone lifts and supplements nowadays, including me.
I go through the same thoughts sometimes...

What should I want out of life, and what do I want out of life are impossible questions to answer.

Especially without a solid family foundation, like myself.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm... not the restaurant I worked at. Or at least not to my knowledge. It definitely wasn't like my school days, that's for sure. Where everyone is very clearly obsessed with sex and having it with each other. Girls putting on displays because that's just the objective. Be pretty and get the high value boys to be with you.
So what are low-value boys supposed to do? :mad:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I go through the same thoughts sometimes...

What should I want out of life, and what do I want out of life are impossible questions to answer.

Especially without a solid family foundation, like myself.
The things you probably want are not the things you probably need.