At this point, dating is simping

Reaction score
As long as women continue to be FOMO hypergamous, men are wasting their time courting them with these silly dates. No matter how much money, how much game, how tall, chiseled jawline, Chaddish, you will lose to hypergamy at in the long run. Until a girl has told you upfront that she is willing to submit to you and give up hypergamy, she does not deserve any dinner dates, events, walks in the parks, etc. You are going to meet her for a cheap $50-$60 meetup to verify if she's crazy and not a catfish and you are going to straight up do Netflix and chill with wine and doordash if she's hungry from then on until otherwise.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I respect prostitutes behind McD's, they don't care about hypergamy
I used to curb-crawl back in 2009-2010 in earnest, but these days, or the past while I've totally lost interest. Don't see any streetwalker these days at all.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The solution is pretty simple, screen for high interest women who aren't structured daters. If they're legit into you and willing to bend whatever rules they have for dating (if they have any), you should be good to go.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as women continue to be FOMO hypergamous, men are wasting their time courting them with these silly dates. No matter how much money, how much game, how tall, chiseled jawline, Chaddish, you will lose to hypergamy at in the long run. Until a girl has told you upfront that she is willing to submit to you and give up hypergamy, she does not deserve any dinner dates, events, walks in the parks, etc. You are going to meet her for a cheap $50-$60 meetup to verify if she's crazy and not a catfish and you are going to straight up do Netflix and chill with wine and doordash if she's hungry from then on until otherwise.
What a silly and jaded projection. I don't need a girl to tell me anything up front, I can pick up on her intentions and judge her behavior for myself. She 'submits' by choosing to spend time with me, and contributing to it with a good attitude. I may lose out to hypergamy eventually, but that has absolutely no influence on how I go through my life or how I treat women. I've mentally and emotionally reconciled the possibility of any woman I meet walking out of my life, and I choose to be positive and open minded with them regardless.

Do your best and let the chips fall where they may. Taking out the frustrations of your shortcomings on the women in your life will attract disgusting hags that confirm the paradigm you so desperately want to be true to avoid facing reality. Rather you should simply own up to your weaknesses, own up to the chances of loss, and play to your strengths.

Trust because you accept the risks, not because something feels safe or certain.

You decide what kind of people you want to spend your time with. Higher caliber individuals demand an elevated mind.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Shouldn't be spending 60 bucks on a first meet anyway. A drink, maybe a tapa, and you're done. Best to not have 1st meets at your place as she could say you did something to her and there could be a non-consensual complaint filed. Best not to go to her place 1st as you can get hurt, stabbed, shot, or robbed.

Always best to meet in public first, then take it to the next level. 30/40 bucks max for two beers and a tapa to share; like nachos or something.

Reaction score
Shouldn't be spending 60 bucks on a first meet anyway. A drink, maybe a tapa, and you're done. Best to not have 1st meets at your place as she could say you did something to her and there could be a non-consensual complaint filed. Best not to go to her place 1st as you can get hurt, stabbed, shot, or robbed.

Always best to meet in public first, then take it to the next level. 30/40 bucks max for two beers and a tapa to share; like nachos or something.
Who orders only 1 drink lol?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who orders only 1 drink lol?
Not me. Drinks dates are often 2 drinks for both me and the woman.

Shouldn't be spending 60 bucks on a first meet anyway.

Always best to meet in public first, then take it to the next level.
I hate the term first meet. Such bullshiit. It's either a date or not. This is why having an in-person interaction (bar or non-bar venue) to start followed by an actual date is easier on the terminology. It's true there has to be some sort of in-person date too.

You are going to meet her for a cheap $50-$60 meetup to verify if she's crazy and not a catfish and you are going to straight up do Netflix and chill with wine and doordash if she's hungry from then on until otherwise.
Even with inflation, you can keep dates under $50.

men are wasting their time courting them with these silly dates.
A lot of dates are complete shiit. Almost all app sourced ones are not worth attending. You have a better chance of having a worthwhile date if you start the interaction in-person somehow. Yes, you'll have fewer dates by only arranging dates in-person but the idea is to have higher quality dates.

I don't agree that dating is simping though it can feel that way.

Reaction score
Welp I my strategy just saved me! This girl was acting weird and I got the “I don’t want to just have casual sex” text. I was able to talk myself out of it because I already broke the sex boundary. If this was pre sex I would’ve been screwed lol.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then don't date. Simple. Then you can go find excuses and things to cry about in all other areas of your life.
where are you finding your girls? It’s like our forum members are only chasing low quality women.

Find a high quality woman with a career and tertiary education and you’ll see how different your experience will be. Women are just not this bad in general. Some are, but 95% aren’t.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strike while the iron is hot. Go for it right then if possible.
Instanteous dates are possible in non-bar approaching. I've done that. I don't think an approach in a bar can result in an instanteous date but it can result in a same night lay.

Reaction score
Heading to a small secondary city in the Midwest for a few days. Let’s see how y’all have it up there.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of girls barely make anything off of it, the market is way oversaturated
The only stories about OnlyFans that the media covers are stories like the one discussed in this thread.