Why Online Dating(OLD) Rocks

Reaction score
This topic is the counter topic to my previous OLD topic

1). I don't have to waste my valuable time roaming stupid clubs/bars- Funny thing is that I live walking distance next to the popular clubs/bars in my city and I haven't gone to any of them. Instead, I take my girls to chill ****tail lounge bars on non-busy nights to avoid the NPC weekend bar warrior types. The hundreds of dollars I would spend wasting at clubs/bars chasing tail goes to developing myself instead. Clubs/bars catered to women are not fun for men period. You aren't going to the fun bars that you might enjoy; you are going to the stupid loud overcrowded ones that women go to.

2). Lowest investment compared to other methods- With OLD, all I need is good pictures and to maintain my physique and attitude for dates. With Cold approaching, I have to always go out into public looking my best and be ready to fight the fight. Social circle/warm approach is basically 1 year minimum of investment upfront to even start.

3). More Privacy/Freedom from Social Circle- With social circle, everyone knows your business, it's hard to fool around with other girls, and the girl essentially controls your social circle if she is friends with your friends. I've seen long friendships and strong social circles split up because of breakups. All your girl has to do is cry and claim abuse and all of your friends/social circle will side with her and drop your ass to the curb. With OLD, I can hide my girls from my friends and drop them without having to deal with social circle divorce court.

4). Convenience & ease of access- I can talk to women/setup dates while taking a shvt, stopped at a red light, or out on a business work trip. I don't get worked up on a loss on OLD because the investment and ease of access is so low lol.

5). Two Blueprint girls to learn- This might depend on the city and I'm sure this applies to cold approaching in certain cities like Miami (Miami party girl type) @Jesse Pinkman , but there's literally only two types of girls active on OLD. A). the hopeless romantic college graduate and B). the party girl just fvcking around on the dating app. Once you figure out how these two women operate, it becomes a cake walk to game them lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that Online Dating is actually pretty legit and most of my lays have come from it but I have also noticed that overtime, it has slowed down a bit. Tinder might as well be a spammy OnlyFans and Bots app while Bumble is full of women who do not message. On the contrary, I also feel like with great photos you can get girls above your league.

However, the one thing I will give to cold approach (especially daygame) is that you have way more ownership over the kinds of women you bring into your life. You can approach women all day and keep shooting your shot with your type until it lands. In online dating, you are kind of the mercy of what you match with and what matches with you.

If you want frequency and efficiency, then online dating with good photos is the way to go.

IMO, the worst way to meet women is nightlife.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It rocks if you a chadlite. It might be okay if you are a normie if you have a solid profile and messaging game.

Reaction score
I agree that Online Dating is actually pretty legit and most of my lays have come from it but I have also noticed that overtime, it has slowed down a bit. Tinder might as well be a spammy OnlyFans and Bots app while Bumble is full of women who do not message. On the contrary, I also feel like with great photos you can get girls above your league.

However, the one thing I will give to cold approach (especially daygame) is that you have way more ownership over the kinds of women you bring into your life. You can approach women all day and keep shooting your shot with your type until it lands. In online dating, you are kind of the mercy of what you match with and what matches with you.

If you want frequency and efficiency, then online dating with good photos is the way to go.

Exactly, unless you are Dan Bilzerian (requires money) or working a job that provides you access to hot women, cold approaching will give you the best shot at higher quality girls. The mercy of selection is the biggest con imho.

I'm considering getting my real estate license to sell part time because it's extra money and it will give me access to a lot of social events with baddies. My main job is pretty flexible as long as I get my calls/sales in lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, unless you are Dan Bilzerian (requires money) or working a job that provides you access to hot women, cold approaching will give you the best shot at higher quality girls. The mercy of selection is the biggest con imho.
IMO, for men the best options really are online dating and if they can hack it, daygame.

Night game these days is a sham.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any recommendations on what super yact I should buy? Its nice to be part of the 1%.

Reaction score
IMO, for men the best options really are online dating and if they can hack it, daygame.

Yeah I am talking about daygame mainly. I see so many baddies at the gym, at the park/grocery stores I go to, and just out in public in general.

Any recommendations on what super yact I should buy? Its nice to be part of the 1%.
I'm not the 1% lol

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was amazing when I was on it pre-Covid. I heard it declined. But. Seems like it’s coming back again.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online game really took off in 2012 with the launch of Tinder and was at its peak from 2015 to 2018. From 2019 and onwards, I started to see more OnlyFans accounts and fake bot profiles. After that, it was all downhill for most apps other than Hinge. However, compared to NYC, I would say that the online dating scene in Miami is kind of dry.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nightlife is the 2nd worst way to meet women. Online dating is #1. Nightlife has been a challenging path for a long time. Online dating was initially created in the 1990s as an alternative to nightlife. People forget that now. Even back in the 1970s-1980s, the bar scene was tough. Of course, the bar scene of the 1980s was easier than the bar scene of 2010-present.

This is how I rank the options....
1. All social circle options.
2. Non-bar approaching (daygame)
3. All nightlife venues
4. Social media DM's
5. Swipe apps
6. Other (including structured singles events, matchmaking services, etc)

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online game really took off in 2012 with the launch of Tinder and was at its peak from 2015 to 2018. From 2019 and onwards, I started to see more OnlyFans accounts and fake bot profiles. After that, it was all downhill for most apps other than Hinge. However, compared to NYC, I would say that the online dating scene in Miami is kind of dry.
agreed.
I've never been good looking enough to benefit from it, but when tinder started to get really popular in like 2014 or so, good looking guys were CRUSHING it. There were some amazing threads on the bodybuildingdotcom website where guys would share their pics of matches and messges and stuff and some of these dudes were banging like 2 girls per day consistently for a while lol. Hot ones

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed.
I've never been good looking enough to benefit from it, but when tinder started to get really popular in like 2014 or so, good looking guys were CRUSHING it. There were some amazing threads on the bodybuildingdotcom website where guys would share their pics of matches and messges and stuff and some of these dudes were banging like 2 girls per day consistently for a while lol. Hot ones
What works for you then? Cold approach with a crazy numbers game? Are you able to use JBW theory and get Asian girls easily?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an interesting thought experiment.

1). I don't have to waste my valuable time roaming stupid clubs/bars- Funny thing is that I live walking distance next to the popular clubs/bars in my city and I haven't gone to any of them. Instead, I take my girls to chill ****tail lounge bars on non-busy nights to avoid the NPC weekend bar warrior types. The hundreds of dollars I would spend wasting at clubs/bars chasing tail goes to developing myself instead. Clubs/bars catered to women are not fun for men period. You aren't going to the fun bars that you might enjoy; you are going to the stupid loud overcrowded ones that women go to.
This is relatable to any man who has gone out on a Friday/Saturday night, not gotten laid or arranged a future date, and comes home at 2 AM empty handed. Plenty of those nights happen.

The top tier guys are liking swipe apps a lot because they are easier than actually doing nightlife approaching. Here's an article about that below...

“It’s absolutely true that you get at least two hours more sleep getting laid on the road today versus 15 years ago (written in 2017),” says one former All-Star, who adds that players actually prefer Instagram to Tinder when away from home. “No schmoozing. No going out to the club. No having to get something to eat after the club but before the hotel.”

If the top guys think swipe apps and sliding into DMs is more efficient than nightlife, that says something.

2). Lowest investment compared to other methods- With OLD, all I need is good pictures and to maintain my physique and attitude for dates. With Cold approaching, I have to always go out into public looking my best and be ready to fight the fight. Social circle/warm approach is basically 1 year minimum of investment upfront to even start.
I have though about the first 2 sentences of this while on Dallas' most demographically appealing walking path. I would have to get dressed, look presentable, position myself to make approaches look natural, stand outside, stay hydrated, etc. It is more difficult than sitting at home in my underwear and swiping. The same would go for grocery stores. You have to slow your pace of grocery shopping and linger a bit to get in approaches. However, getting that face time is crucial.

The point you make about social circle/warm approach is HUGE. It's typically a 1-3 year upfront investment to start and that's if you're lucky enough. At a certain point, it's nearly impossible to create a social circle. Best case scenario, it's difficult to go 1-3 years without vagina. Even today, after being in my current city for 11 years, I have zero social circle. I have friends, but they are useless.

Think about co-ed sports leagues. Co-ed sports leagues can be considered a form of weak social circle game. They are not day game at all. It’s pretty difficult to swoop into a co-ed kickball, softball, volleyball, or soccer league & directly arrange dates. First, there are more men than women in all these leagues. Nearly every other guy in these leagues is an unattached guy who is trying to get his penis wet in league because he read some advice article online or in a printed copy of a magazine about doing this. The only exceptions are the men who join teams with their girlfriends or wives. You can make friends in these leagues but chances are that the other men need sex as much as you do. If you’re able to develop a social circle from a co-ed sports league, realize it will take multiple seasons of participation in the league. So you’d better actually like that sport because playing that sport is often the only benefit of it.

Men who have social circles often have them from geographical consistency. These are men who can thank their parents for keeping them in the same geo area/school districts from K-12. They might have gone away for college for 4 years, but some often stay within driving distance for college or go to a nearby trade school. Then, they spend their adult years in the same metro area as the K-12 years. These are the men that did the upfront 1-3 year investment time while in grade school and not quite as horny as an adult with pressing sexual needs.

3). More Privacy/Freedom from Social Circle- With social circle, everyone knows your business, it's hard to fool around with other girls, and the girl essentially controls your social circle if she is friends with your friends. I've seen long friendships and strong social circles split up because of breakups. All your girl has to do is cry and claim abuse and all of your friends/social circle will side with her and drop your ass to the curb. With OLD, I can hide my girls from my friends and drop them without having to deal with social circle divorce court.
Here's the big problem with the social circle guys. Social circles eventually get pissed when you trade out women frequently. You can't expect to trade out women every 2 years over a 10 year period and have social circle be responsible for all your girlfriends. The social circle will help you 1-2 times with long term girlfriends. Beyond that, you're really pushing your luck with social circles.

This is why a lot of the social circle guys are beta males who eventually put a ring on it. These guys know that they'd be in for a brutal fight approaching strangers or swiping, so they stay in mediocre or subpar relationships until the woman gets fed up and dumps him (non-marital LTRs) or divorces him.

5). Two Blueprint girls to learn- This might depend on the city and I'm sure this applies to cold approaching in certain cities like Miami (Miami party girl type) @Jesse Pinkman , but there's literally only two types of girls active on OLD. A). the hopeless romantic college graduate and B). the party girl just fvcking around on the dating app. Once you figure out how these two women operate, it becomes a cake walk to game them lol.
When I was on dating websites and swipe apps, I was dealing more with Type A, the hopeless romantic college graduate.

How do you handle the hopeless romantic college graduate with hundreds of options?

I have seen women without college degrees being the hopeless romantic, but more of the hopeless romantics have BA/BS degrees or higher. I actually think women who have less than a college degree don't tend to use the major apps. The Walmart cashier tends to get with the tattooed dirtbag who she somehow meets offline. Some guys would call this type of guy the Pookie or Ray-Ray.

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What works for you then? Cold approach with a crazy numbers game? Are you able to use JBW theory and get Asian girls easily?
Yes.

I'm now at the point where i've gotten laid enough that it's not something i'm ever insecure about or anything. I've also banged some girls that are way out of my league. Even filmed myself banging most of them as I was painfully aware that i'd hit the lottery lol.
How? Basically numbers game. My loose theory is that even though you need to be her type, not all hot girls have typical types. I used to work with a stunner who would DM guys she thought were hot on insta, and I was always amazed that some of these dudes really weren't much to look at! But she thought they were. For me it's about finding these girls. So every weekend I go out with friends and hit on a tonne of girls who I think are hot

Sure, I 'learnt game', but that's really fairly meaningless. I know as much about game as basically anybody else. 'm confident of that. But it doesn't help if you open a girl who isn't into you. Infields demonstrate this fairly well, tbh. Game is about closing the deal. Converting the attraction into sex, more or less (within reason)

As for JBW theory, i've never tried, although yes, i'm sure I could rack up some impressive numbers if I travelled to SEA and done what I do now here in the UK, but over there

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

I'm now at the point where i've gotten laid enough that it's not something i'm ever insecure about or anything. I've also banged some girls that are way out of my league. Even filmed myself banging most of them as I was painfully aware that i'd hit the lottery lol.
How? Basically numbers game. My loose theory is that even though you need to be her type, not all hot girls have typical types. I used to work with a stunner who would DM guys she thought were hot on insta, and I was always amazed that some of these dudes really weren't much to look at! But she thought they were. For me it's about finding these girls. So every weekend I go out with friends and hit on a tonne of girls who I think are hot

Sure, I 'learnt game', but that's really fairly meaningless. I know as much about game as basically anybody else. 'm confident of that. But it doesn't help if you open a girl who isn't into you. Infields demonstrate this fairly well, tbh. Game is about closing the deal. Converting the attraction into sex, more or less (within reason)

As for JBW theory, i've never tried, although yes, i'm sure I could rack up some impressive numbers if I travelled to SEA and done what I do now here in the UK, but over there
That type of girl likes you, what is your niche?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That type of girl likes you, what is your niche?
The type of girls who tend to make it easy for me (niche?) are of course the girls that aren't really my type. Usually fairly pretty face but a bit chunky, and usually slightly intellectual. Maybe mid - late 20's. Hard to describe but I feel I can sometimes just look at a girl and know whether she's likely be into me

The girls i've always wanted are the 18 year old, slim, super pretty face, feminine party girl kinda thing. I've had a good few of them now but I have to knock down a LOT of doors to find the ones who are into me lol. Typically they go for guys like my handsome wingman of course.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’ve found that OLD has several moving parts and can be different for each of us:
1. Age group targeted.
2. Location
3. How “hot” you are
4. Openers/text game
(There are others, but these are big ones)

therefore everyone’s experience varies.

Reaction score
The type of girls who tend to make it easy for me (niche?) are of course the girls that aren't really my type. Usually fairly pretty face but a bit chunky, and usually slightly intellectual. Maybe mid - late 20's. Hard to describe but I feel I can sometimes just look at a girl and know whether she's likely be into me

The girls i've always wanted are the 18 year old, slim, super pretty face, feminine party girl kinda thing. I've had a good few of them now but I have to knock down a LOT of doors to find the ones who are into me lol. Typically they go for guys like my handsome wingman of course.
Story of my fvcking life. I am attracted to plain jane White girls, middle eastern & Asian girls, and cute Hispanic girls with glasses, but I don't attract them lol.

Reaction score
Here's the big problem with the social circle guys. Social circles eventually get pissed when you trade out women frequently. You can't expect to trade out women every 2 years over a 10 year period and have social circle be responsible for all your girlfriends. The social circle will help you 1-2 times with long term girlfriends. Beyond that, you're really pushing your luck with social circles.

This is why a lot of the social circle guys are beta males who eventually put a ring on it. These guys know that they'd be in for a brutal fight approaching strangers or swiping, so they stay in mediocre or subpar relationships until the woman gets fed up and dumps him (non-marital LTRs) or divorces him.
Yes this alone is why I refuse to date someone in a social circle. Your business will always be the group's business. Every guy in them has already screwed your girl or will screw your girl in a heartbeat if the moment came. I'm pro keep your gf away from your friends at all costs possible. Yes, throw her a few bones here and there but be upfront about how you don't like mixing your relationships with your friends.