Never Go on a Date With a Woman Who Demands a Dinner Date

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks @BeExcellent for your input, but what I mostly extracted from your post (no offense here) is that you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and enjoyed the finer things in life relatively unencumbered. No student debt, no growing up in a bad neighborhood embarrassed to invite kids over to your house, no being a social misfit due to your economic status mismatching your intellectual capabilities.

I'm sure you are interesting but of course this depends on your knowledge of history, literature, science, current events, what your occupation is, etc.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What this video and others like it fail to drive home is that what you can expect in the dating landscape has everything to do with SMV. True for either women or men. The highest SMV people have the most choices, and if you want to date high SMV people you have LOTS of competition. Period.
I think it's actually the other way around...the higher SMV one has, the less QUALITY choices one has. If one is indeed high SMV (as opposed to surface level high SMV, ie being just a hot 28yrs girl or just a rich 38yrs guy) he or she has almost no competition.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Further, aside from that, do you play an instrument at a high level, can you paint, how many languages do you speak? How exactly have you demonstrated value besides starting on third base and thinking you hit a triple?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I don’t give a fvck about womens perception. I genuinely dislike cheap people. Cheapness comes from an inherent lack of discernment.
Well, what are you after? Do you want to establish her interest level in you, or to show off that you have money and bamboozle her with expensive experiences? Do you want her to be with you because she genuinely likes you or because you treat her to dinner in a high class restaurant?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key word in the title to the thread is DEMANDS.

Sadly women who make these kinds of DEMANDS are selecting for Simps who will seek to meet those demands, who she will ultimately rule over and lose attraction for.
KokoBeaute is demanding a dinner date in her original video.

Way too many men offer dinner dates though. I am trying to figure why that is. I think it has to do with alcohol laws to some extent. In the United States, the drinking age is 21. Most people go on their first dates somewhere around 15-17. So that's a few years where dinner dates become a real option. I remember one such atrocious dinner date that I had as a freshman in college in my first semester. It was early in my first semester and it was my first date as a college student. I wish I had been more creative in scheduling that date. College students have freedom to go on dates at unconventional times, such as a Wednesday afternoon at 3 PM if they aren't in classes. I do remember way too many dinner or coffee shop dates before I turned 21.

That might be the origin of the dinner date idea. Under 21s need to show more creativity in the types of dates they arrange. I wish I had known about dinner date alternatives in my pre-21 time.

I simply present with enough value that men offer.
You've been dating as a single mom with children under 18 for years. Many men consider that a lack of value. Due to income/net worth, you can do single motherhood different than many single moms but plenty of men avoid single moms. Some men might be into you for the money and lifestyle, especially the high society connections.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what are you after? Do you want to establish her interest level in you, or to show off that you have money and bamboozle her with expensive experiences? Do you want her to be with you because she genuinely likes you or because you treat her to dinner in a high class restaurant?
This post is full of false choices and disingenuous premises.

All women seek security. It is hardwired into their lizard brain. Being a cheap fvck communicates to her lizard brain that you cannot adequately provide that security.

In modern dating terms, that means you have to take the lead and show progression in your dates. You can’t take broad to drinks than follow up for a second date with a (free) walk in the park. They will reject that offer every time. If you can’t understand this you are clueless.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women seek security. It is hardwired into their lizard brain. Being a cheap fvck communicates to her lizard brain that you cannot adequately provide that security.

In modern dating terms, that means you have to take the lead and show progression in your dates. You can’t take broad to drinks than follow up for a second date with a (free) walk in the park. They will reject that offer every time. If you can’t understand this you are clueless.
I think security can be defined in multiple ways. Think about all the tattooed dirtbag guys often with criminal records working blue collar jobs like warehousing, construction, welding, etc. These men aren't wealthy but they are less likely to be incel/experience sexual droughts than the college educated office worker guy. They might offer security in terms of beating people up. These guys aren't too worried about looking cheap on dates.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think security can be defined in multiple ways. Think about all the tattooed dirtbag guys often with criminal records working blue collar jobs like warehousing, construction, welding, etc. These men aren't wealthy but they are less likely to be incel/experience sexual droughts than the college educated office worker guy. They might offer security in terms of beating people up. These guys aren't too worried about looking cheap on dates.
Are you stereotyping blue collar dudes? The same rules apply to them:

Women do not like cheap men.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you stereotyping blue collar dudes? The same rules apply to them:

Women do not like cheap men.
I'm not stereotyping at all but I'm seeing blue collar/manual labor type guys getting more vag than a lot of white collar guys despite making less money. A lot of them are deadbeats too. Incels and guys who experience long droughts tend to come from the college educated, white collar crowd. Think about the STEM guys.

Reaction score
@SW15 my friend, they are actually worse simps lol. White collar guys usually turn in to simps when they get married and start giving out that defeated husband within vibe in 2-5 years. We are just pickier about who we settle down with initially. Some of the worst simps I saw were in the factories or my blue collar/military friends spending every hard-earned Overtime penny on their 304 girls that cheats on them while they are at work lol. These tough blue-collar guys are basically the human versions of Pit Bulls. Tough and aggressive on the outside, but a complete loyal simp to his master. My first job after college was in Supply Chain in a factory and I witnessed it lol. Plus, I saw all of those rough neck oil guys making 100k straight out of HS lose all of their money buying their Crystal Gf's luxury items while she cheated on him with Brad when he was out on the field lol. Last, the blue-collar guys get more girls because they have more girls to go after plain and simple. The blue-collar guy can flaunt game at Crystal at the Mcdonalds register or his HS social circle network since he never left his hometown while the white collar guy has to rely off dating apps or a new social circle in his new city he just moved to.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is full of false choices and disingenuous premises.

Agree with the bold, underlined part. But I disagree that one proves that by where he takes his girls on dates and how much money he spends. By the end of first date the girl should have a rough idea of what you do for a living and if you're the kind of guy able to offer her security. You trying to prove yourself and buy her attention and time comes from a weak mindset that a quality girl will pick on quite fast. A mercenary (like the Koko one in OP) will string you along and see how much she can bleed you dry.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with the bold, underlined part. But I disagree that one proves that by where he takes his girls on dates and how much money he spends. By the end of first date the girl should have a rough idea of what you do for a living and if you're the kind of guy able to offer her security. You trying to prove yourself and buy her attention and time comes from a weak mindset that a quality girl will pick on quite fast. A mercenary (like the Koko one in OP) will string you along and see how much she can bleed you dry.
The girl you are on the date with determines that, not you. She is the consumer. You are trying to argue against her perception of your cheapness. That is a futile exercise.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It all comes back to whether you get her ***** wet or not. Many women will use the possibility of sex to manipulate lustful men. If you haven't turned her on sexually, and you're willing to take her out on a date and spend money on her, than you're asking to get played either by not getting a second meetup, or not even ****ing. You're leaving your outcome up to chance. I DON'T like chance, I want to KNOW it's going down. Who doesn't want free dinner? All girls love the idea of dressing up and going out. They love attention. That's why they will target beta males for their resources (money, dates, non sexual time, etc). This is a win for many women's egos.

This is why the goal is to get them wet between their legs. Not to get a number, not to go on dates. I'd rather show and tell them my true desires, and if they don't reciprocate, i didn't waste my time!

I had three girls flake on me this summer because the plan was for them to come to my place on the first hangout. I didn't lose my frame or confidence because I stuck to MY guns and rules. I would have felt an ego bruise if I took them out to eat and spent money, and didn't hit! I also had 2 that complied and I ended up smashing.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For high value women this is good advice. Men know this. Men understand that a 9 with plenty of options is going to require more effort & investment than a NetFlix and chill or a cup of coffee. The two typical type of outings I get invited on (this is over a 30 year period) are drinks at a high end place 30% of the time roughly or dinner (more often than not at a high end place) 70% of the time. And I don’t have to ask, it’s what is offered. But that is the result of my SMV. And I show up in $500+ shoes, a $1000+ dress, a $5000+ handbag and 10K+ in jewelry. That’s before you factor in my car, lol.
Reminds me of this:
File.jpg

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Further, aside from that, do you play an instrument at a high level, can you paint, how many languages do you speak? How exactly have you demonstrated value besides starting on third base and thinking you hit a triple?
No offense taken. To use the baseball analogy it’s more like I got walked and started on first base. I had to steal or be hit over from there. I paid for grad school and incurred student debt, which I paid off. I speak two languages, three if you count sign language. I can draw, paint, sing, and dance exceptionally well and I do play flute and piano although I am now rusty. I am a published poet and essayist. As well as being published in scientific literature. I know a fair bit about science, history, politics and economics and am a brilliant conversationalist. I am curious about and interested in people.

But understand something. Nobody helped me after college. I had a good upbringing and a leg up with undergrad paid by Dad but from there? Life is on me. I have become who I am on my own. And when the crap hit the fan in my first marriage? I was Atlas holding up everything & I built my wealth while also supporting my family. My step mother stole what was to be my inheritance while my father lay dying. But although that would have been nice, I don’t need it. I’ve built my own house so to speak. My sisters have done the same.

As far as men looking for sugar mamas? I don’t date that kind of income disparity. My fiancé knows he will be signing a prenup and that I hold everything in trusts. He splits costs with me & is generous. I would require that of anyone, including wealthier men than myself.

My choices are more limited when you consider the socioeconomic level I require. I know that. And lots of women want a man like I want. I stay thin & attractive and fit and I also understand that very wealthy men often (if they aren’t simps) are total playboys. I know the type very well. I was invited to Neverland in Belgium recently by a hot German playboy who has a private jet and IS a multimillionaire, hundreds of times over…a good friend of another very wealthy financier that I am friends with. I just laughed and said thank you but I’m perfectly happy in my relationship and not happening. He was disappointed for about 5 minutes. He’s got more gold diggers that will go with him than he can count….he’ll be fine.

I’ll go to Neverland with my husband if I go. My point is I’ve never been a gold digger and I’ve never sold out just because a man has money. It’s not who I am. I’d be very wealthy had I gone that route, I know that. It’s just not how I’m built.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EBay @Bokanovsky lol. I have a Chanel dress I bought at a yard sale in a wealthy neighborhood for dollar. Several pairs of my Gucci & Prada shoes I’ve had 25+ years.

I rarely pay retail for clothes, buy things that are quality and last, and have never been a fashion victim.

One of my fur coats I bought at a street sale 25 years ago in NYC at Sturdyvant place near Union Square. I is gorgeous and cost $400. I still have it and still wear it.

My daughter thrifts often. So I am raising her to understand value and taste. She works at her first job and is saving her money.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EBay @Bokanovsky lol. I have a Chanel dress I bought at a yard sale in a wealthy neighborhood for dollar. Several pairs of my Gucci & Prada shoes I’ve had 25+ years.

I rarely pay retail for clothes, buy things that are quality and last, and have never been a fashion victim.

One of my fur coats I bought at a street sale 25 years ago in NYC at Sturdyvant place near Union Square. I is gorgeous and cost $400. I still have it and still wear it.

My daughter thrifts often. So I am raising her to understand value and taste. She works at her first job and is saving her money.
You're kind of missing the point. I've ever heard a rich person brag about owning a Gucci or Chanel. People who "floss" are invariably wannabes pretending to be rich. And rich people certainly don't buy stuff at yard sales, lol.

Reaction score
You're kind of missing the point. I've ever heard a rich person brag about owning a Gucci or Chanel. People who "floss" are invariably wannabes pretending to be rich. And rich people certainly don't buy stuff at yard sales, lol.
The wannabe rich people wear the flashy Gucci/Chanel apparel while the rich wear the subtle Gucci/Chanel apparel. Bottomline, this humble rich person is a myth perpetrated by the 1% to make you look the other way.