Never Go on a Date With a Woman Who Demands a Dinner Date

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't know anything about Northern California clearly, but it's ok - I don't expect much from an Eastern European...dear lord.
I can kind of understand where Bigpapa is coming form.

In Eastern Europe, as well as many other less affluent places, walking is considered to be something that poor people do. Over there, cars are status symbols. Buying a car is a real stretch for many people, so anyone who manages to save up enough money to get one would rather die than be caught walking. In North America, where owning a car is not a big deal, there's a different dynamic at play. Hiking in nature is something that upper and upper middle class people do, while the poor drive their clunkers to a restaurant chain at the mall.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this based on the details posted. Cheap implies he's trying to avoid spending money at any cost, which excludes the possibility that there's a very nice place to take a walk by the water in the area Bokanovsky lives.

If she's only concerned about free meals and shopping trips then he would be right to next her.

However obviously if he wanted to take a walk by a local rain puddle then he's cheap lol.
Perception is reality. His intent may not be to be cheap, but this how women think. “He took me to drinks for the first date then… a walk in the park.”

It’s interesting so many guys are defending this, the broad literally told him the date was unacceptable. I already explained why (negative progression).

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I agree with this, here often the mountain bikes people are on (very popular sport 'round here since it was invented on Mt. Tamalpais north of San Francisco) are worth 6-8k U$D.

bottom line: if you need to expend significant resources to get a woman, her interest is not genuine and of ZERO VALUE TO ME. To each his own.

4E8273F7-02E4-47DA-943F-91FBF9C11C3B_4_5005_c.jpeg

I can kind of understand where Bigpapa is coming form.

In Eastern Europe, as well as many other less affluent places, walking is considered to be something that poor people do. Over there, cars are status symbols. Buying a car is real stretch for many people, so anyone who manages to save up enough money to buy one would rather die than be caught walking. In North America, where owning a car is not a big deal, there's a different dynamic at play. Hiking in nature is something that upper and upper middle class people do, while the poor drive their clunkers to a restaurant chain at the mall.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her face is a little rough, but I could spend all night playing with her lucious squeezebox. :cool:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately in some places, such as Bangkok, if you want a 7 who speaks good english and is pale, you kind of have to play along with these kind of princess attitudes. I'm not saying that it's worth it, but it's the reality in some cities.
But the good thing about places like Bangkok is that decent restaurants are fairly cheap.

M

member160292

The second date should be getting her to meet at your place for 'something.' I propose lunch at my place and then head somewhere else. Or a BBQ at the park nearby and use her car. Something relaxed so you get to know each other. Third date should be an active one like a light hike to prep her physically ;)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grasshopper, you only know the south and east coast.

I'd bet if you could get a Visa you'd be here given your brethren FLOCK here when possible and chain immigrate.

Northern California is beautiful, but it can be a ****hole too. Here everything is money-based status, after all this platform was probably coded within this state, I live within a couple miles radius Linkedin, Google, Facebook, VMWare, Tesla, HP to name just a few. Hell internet browsers - NCSA Mozaic, the world's FIRST web browser was coded about 5 miles away from where I sit. So yeah I think you'd be into to it.

But for status hounds like you - you'd probably love it here, but you'll have to find out for yourself if you can get anything other than a vacation visa. Northern Carolina is physically stunning as well if you enjoy nature - but I would not live there - Charlotte isn't that bad, but again not my cup of tea.
I worked and lived in the US and went back to Europe because I got a really good package .

in America in a big city you will need 200k to have the same standard of living at 100k in London for example . And most likely in London you will have a slightly better standard of living as healthcare is free

in regards to North Carolina , like in all the places that are small and there are low salaries , everyone who is decent will just go to a big city after high school

so You will remain mainly with those who were not smart enough to leave the place + the people who fail and come back home after their 30s + the elders

really hard to see how this can be something interesting for someone who wants quality girls

but also makes a lot of sense why you have posts in which you say that you simp and girls still like you , now that I know where you live

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Northern California is not Northern Carolina - I get that it can be confusing. But yes the cost of living makes things ridiculous.

I worked and lived in the US and went back to Europe because I got a really good package .

in America in a big city you will need 200k to have the same standard of living at 100k in London for example . And most likely in London you will have a slightly better standard of living as healthcare is free

in regards to North Carolina , like in all the places that are small and there are low salaries , everyone who is decent will just go to a big city after high school

so You will remain mainly with those who were not smart enough to leave the place + the people who fail and come back home after their 30s + the elders

really hard to see how this can be something interesting for someone who wants quality girls

but also makes a lot of sense why you have posts in which you say that you simp and girls still like you , now that I know where you live

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Northern California is not Northern Carolina - I get that it can be confusing. But yes the cost of living makes things ridiculous.
man whatever , Carolina California . Same sh1t

you either live in a big city or not

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The two variables I see here are what kind of lifestyle the girl lives

if she goes to the gym or plays sports then I can see her wanting to take a hike; but if she wears heels and makeup everywhere she's definitely not the outdoors in nature type.
I agree although I would add that it's very rare for women to be wearing heels everywhere these days. I only see women in heels when they go clubbing or for dinner to a nice restaurant. Going on walks, at least around here, is very normal for people who are young and fit.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes and no. North Carolina and Northern California are 2,500 miles apart. That's like comparing 2 ends of Europe.

California sucks whereas North and South Carolina are ok.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not dumb, she's just delusional. "I look much younger than my age" - newp you don't babe you look every bit your age, "guys always tell me they cannot believe how old I am" - yeah because they wanna get in yer pants grrrl.
Here's a 48 year-old harridan (at the time of the article) that thought she looked young for her age. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
47.jpg

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
thought I'd help you out:

US States:
39.35 million (2020) California
10.39 million (2020) Northern Carolina

European COUNTRIES
83.24 million (2020) Germany: now includes the former DDR - basically the only former soviet satellite that hit the jackpot, but even the west germans consider eastern ones to be rabble.
67.22 million (2020) UK

Lithuania2,750,055
Latvia1,850,651
Estonia1,326,062

So yeah I think were talking from different POV's.

M

member160292

You can buy a nice house in Northern Carolina for $300K
A townhouse in Northern California is over $1M

California is the best state to live imo, if you can afford it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women I know have more than one pair of shoes.
I remember dating a gal that has so many shoes that she had these enormous shoe racks that hung on doors :eek: :eek:as well as a bunch of floor racks on top or each other in the closet. Easily in the triple digits. :rolleyes: She had a wonderful landing strip though. :cool:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thought I'd help you out:

US States:
39.35 million (2020) California
10.39 million (2020) Northern Carolina

European COUNTRIES
83.24 million (2020) Germany: now includes the former DDR - basically the only former soviet satellite that hit the jackpot, but even the west germans consider eastern ones to be rabble.
67.22 million (2020) UK

Lithuania2,750,055
Latvia1,850,651
Estonia1,326,062

So yeah I think were talking from different POV's.
The average gdp in North Carolina is 52k dollars

Lithuania has 47k , Estonia 44k and Latvia 38k

and not to mention that the vast majority of the population in this countries is in the capital and around

have no idea what you want to prove , but for sure North Carolina is not better for living than the countries that you mentioned

plus , people usually tend to stay where they are born here , while young people from small places tend to go to the big cities in us . So for sure it is better even for dating these 3 examples you gave

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and also guys who struggle the most with women , are also the guys who do a lot of things that are not social acceptable and are also very stubborn about their beliefs

it is a pattern , don’t you see it ?
I don't know if that's true. You'll see lots of stories on social media and from real life girls about dating broke guys or weirdos.
Perception is reality. His intent may not be to be cheap, but this how women think. “He took me to drinks for the first date then… a walk in the park.”

It’s interesting so many guys are defending this, the broad literally told him the date was unacceptable. I already explained why (negative progression).
I agree that it's a weird second date after you already got her out for drinks, almost like he was slowing things down instead of progressing to sex.

But my main point is:
1. It's entirely possible for a walk by the water to be a nice date and not cheap.

2. If she sees dates in terms of how much money she gets out of you instead of chances to have fun with you, that's obviously a red flag.