Never Go on a Date With a Woman Who Demands a Dinner Date

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Europe … it is the same thing

I was born and lived in an EE country till my mid 20s . It was the same also there

going for a walk is the kind of activity that you do from time to time with someone that you consistently banged … not with someone that you have no proper rapport with
My experience is the exact opposite of yours. For me, "outdoors" dates have resulted in a higher chance of success than generic bar/restaurant dates. Obviously, an outdoors date has to be planned as such and you have to go somewhere interesting. I'm not suggesting you show up at a girl's house and say "hey, let's walk 17 blocks through random industrial and residential areas and stop by at Walmart for a bag of chips".

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Dude, I'm in my 50's so for me it's realistically 35+ and I have no idea where you're seeing that I see more HWP chicks on trails here than in the gen pop, and HWP is a starting point - at least in my area.

I think we should always qualify our posts with our age, and location. Culture, country, and age affect a great deal. Eastern European males and ME males have their own brand of SIMPing - its usually trying to be flash.

Good luck with that .

I rarely seen good looking women doing trail tracking and stuff like that

what I have seen is usually 30+ women that are going through a woke phase . And most of them at best average looking

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once met a girl for drinks for our first date. It went well. For our second date, I suggested going for a walk by the water. She gave me the "I'm not a dog" line. I told her I was no longer interested in a second date.
It wasn't about the money. I wanted to spend time outside because it was a nice day.
I get the sense that this 2nd date proposition was sold poorly. It was likely proposed over text. When there was resistance, there probably needed to be a phone call to work things out because it wasn't going to be simple. Additionally, on a nice day, there can be a walk + additional activity date.

That’s a first date, not a second date. Bvtches want to see progression.
I agree with this idea that biatches want to see progression to a point. A walk after a drinks date isn't going to work but a walk on a nice afternoon + something else could work if sold persuasively enough, which I know I could do.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience is the exact opposite of yours. For me, "outdoors" dates have resulted in a higher chance of success than generic bar/restaurant dates. Obviously, an outdoors date has to be planned as such and you have to go somewhere interesting. I'm not suggesting you show up a girl's house and say "hey, let's walk 17 blocks though random industrial and residential areas and stop by at Walmart for a bag of chips".
maybe you see more success because the ones that worked , also the girls had a higher interest in you

the thing is like this , if you want to screen them for how high the interest level is , then yeah it is a good tool . But most likely the quality is not that high and neither the consistency

if you want to improve your quality and also have consistency , then maybe it makes more sense to think about where In the process yoj have the biggest churn and start thinking on why this happens , and improve it

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I live in Europe … it is the same thing
I was born and lived in an EE country till my mid 20s . It was the same also there
going for a walk is the kind of activity that you do from time to time with someone that you consistently banged … not with someone that you have no proper rapport with
Again this is subjective at best. There are areas in the US where being outdoors and fitness is a thing. Many women (of decent quality and fitness) in northern California (not Estonia or one of the former Soviet satellites) state clearly in their profiles they would like an active first meet - this is always a win-win, because it preselects a woman who is in decent shape and weeds out simps in ****ty physical condition and young punks coming off a drinking binge Friday night.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm in my 50's so for me it's realistically 35+ and I have no idea where you're seeing that I see more HWP chicks on trails here than in the gen pop, and HWP is a starting point - at least in my area.

I think we should always qualify our posts with our age, and location. Culture, country, and age affect a great deal.
I really doubt that in your area and culture above average women go for hiking . Never saw that . Maybe once in a couple of years you see it , but it happens so rarely that it does not make any sense to mention it

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this idea that biatches want to see progression to a point. A walk after a drinks date isn't going to work but a walk on a nice afternoon + something else could work if sold persuasively enough, which I know I could do.
The dating dance is a process. A walk in the park is either a first date, accompanied with something else, or a relationship date. Women subconsciously view this kind of negative progression as cheap.

He fails to realize that girls see this as “look bvtch, I spent money on you last date so this one will be free.” And if she doesn’t consciously see it, her cvck blocking girlfriends will certainly remind her when she tells them.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, right. Appealing to the extreme.

You're cheap, bro. The girls can smell it.
You seem to have a pathological fear of being seen as "cheap" by women. I see this coming through in many of your posts. This is a typical trait of insecure beta males.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again this is subjective at best. There are areas in the US where being outdoors and fitness is a thing. Many women (of decent quality and fitness) in northern California (not Estonia or one of the former Soviet satellites) state clearly in their profiles they would like an active first meet - this is always a win-win, because it preselects a woman who is in decent shape and weeds out simps in ****ty physical condition and young punks coming off a drinking binge Friday night.
man , I do not have the knowledge to say if it is like that or not , because I do not live there . But also depends on how you define decent

I think that someone that lives in the area should come and say if indeed it is thing , and if indeed women doing this are at least decent

to be frank , since most guys rate upwards the quality of a girl , we should not even talk about ugly or decent girls . But that is another story

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to have a pathological fear of being seen as "cheap" by women. I see this come across in many of your posts. This is a typical trait of insecure beta males.
and also guys who struggle the most with women , are also the guys who do a lot of things that are not social acceptable and are also very stubborn about their beliefs

it is a pattern , don’t you see it ?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You don't know anything about Northern California clearly, but it's ok - I don't expect much from an Eastern European...dear lord.

When I worked with the Bundesgrenzshutz in the late 80s we had a term, "Eurotrash", it's the analog to American Trailer Park Trash.

I remember perestroika, I lived through it. I said then "we are going to rue the day the wall came down." and well, there ya have it.

I really doubt that in your area and culture above average women go for hiking . Never saw that . Maybe once in a couple of years you see it , but it happens so rarely that it does not make any sense to mention it

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the sense that this 2nd date proposition was sold poorly. It was likely proposed over text. When there was resistance, there probably needed to be a phone call to work things out because it wasn't going to be simple. Additionally, on a nice day, there can be a walk + additional activity date.
To be honest, I was immediately turned off by the "I'm not a dog" line. It was obvious that she got it from some youtube personality or women's advice magazine. This is such a stupid and cheesy thing to say.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to have a pathological fear of being seen as "cheap" by women. I see this in many of your posts. This is a typical trait of insecure beta males.
No. I don’t give a fvck about womens perception. I genuinely dislike cheap people. Cheapness comes from an inherent lack of discernment.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't know anything about Northern California clearly, but it's ok - I don't expect much from an Eastern European...dear lord.
I might be Eastern European , but I lived in Western Europe half of my life . Including Boston for 3 years almost

but … till someone else does not confirm that indeed northern Carolina is the place where above average women do hiking , I will just say is bullsh1t what you are saying

and also amigo , most of the cities in EE are way better than North Carolina in terms of whatever you want to compare

the biggest city in North Carolina has less than 1 million people , and the average gdp per capita is only slighter than the average gdp of most EE country

So yeah , someone from North Carolina trying to imply that he is superior in any way to an EE kinda leads no where

actually looking at how small are the cities where you live , I would say that most of whatever you say is bullsh1t . You need a certain amount of city size to have a decent dating life

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once met a girl for drinks for our first date. It went well. For our second date, I suggested going for a walk by the water. She gave me the "I'm not a dog" line. I told her I was no longer interested in a second date.
The variable I see here is what kind of lifestyle the girl lives

if she goes to the gym or plays sports then I can see her wanting to take a hike; but if she wears heels and makeup everywhere she's definitely not the outdoors in nature type.

The other variable is what she wants to get out of a date, if she wants to spend a fun time with a cool interesting guy, then what you do and where is less important.

She was correct. Your second date was cheap.
only cheap people like other cheap people

not even normal guys like cheap guys
I disagree with this based on the details posted. Cheap implies he's trying to avoid spending money at any cost, which excludes the possibility that there's a very nice place to take a walk by the water in the area Bokanovsky lives.

If she's only concerned about free meals and shopping trips then he would be right to next her.

However obviously if he wanted to take a walk by a local rain puddle then he's cheap lol.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I was immediately turned off by the "I'm not a dog" line. It was obvious that she got it from some youtube personality or women's advice magazine. This is such a stupid and cheesy thing to say.
Yes, she likely did. She probably got it from Kornelija Slunjski (KokoBeaute on social media) mentioned in the first post of this thread. KokoBeaute has a huge social media following. KokoBeaute herself probably didn't come up with that phrase. KokoBeaute does brand herself as a "Boujee Best Friend".

I can somewhat identify with you writing a woman off over her being a feminist media lapdog but I think you might have been a bit harsh and fussy in the way in which you reacted.

actually looking at how small are the cities where you live , I would say that most of whatever you say is bullsh1t . You need a certain amount of city size to have a decent dating life
This is true to an extent. I find that a metro area needs at least 150,000 in population to be good enough for dating in most cases. When you go lower than 100-150K in area population, you start to have issues with too little choice. However, women in smaller areas do get a little bit less delusional. One of my divorced cousins is dating in an area under 50,000 and he was telling me about how women behave. Women do get less fussy and delusional when the population is small, which is an advantage.

Northern California
Northern California sucks. Metro San Francisco (including Silicon Valley) is likely the worst mating environment in the United States.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Grasshopper, you only know the south and east coast.

I'd bet if you could get a Visa you'd be here given your brethren FLOCK here when possible and chain immigrate.

Northern California is beautiful, but it can be a ****hole too. Here everything is money-based status, after all this platform was probably coded within this state, I live within a couple miles radius Linkedin, Google, Facebook, Instagram, VMWare, Tesla, HP to name just a few. Hell internet browsers - NCSA Mozaic, the world's FIRST web browser was coded about 5 miles away from where I sit. So yeah I think you'd be into to it.

But for status hounds like you - you'd probably love it here, but you'll have to find out for yourself if you can get anything other than a vacation visa. Northern Carolina is physically stunning as well if you enjoy nature - but I would not live there - Charlotte isn't that bad, but again not my cup of tea.

I might be Eastern European , but I lived in Western Europe half of my life . Including Boston for 3 years almost

but … till someone else does not confirm that indeed northern Carolina is the place where above average women do hiking , I will just say is bullsh1t what you are saying

and also amigo , most of the cities in EE are way better than North Carolina in terms of whatever you want to compare

the biggest city in North Carolina has less than 1 million people , and the average gdp per capita is only slighter than the average gdp of most EE country

So yeah , someone from North Carolina trying to imply that he is superior in any way to an EE kinda leads no where

Last edited: