Never Go on a Date With a Woman Who Demands a Dinner Date

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and you know what OP, she is going to get what she wants.
To some degree. She's been getting ripped to shreds in "red pill" and "black pill" in circles for a while. Her profile got raised as a result of appearing on a popular podcast to debate Rollo Tomassi.

She is 32 and she's kept the same boyfriend as she's been getting ripped in the past 6-12 months. In the past 15 years, it is unlikely she's gone more than 3 months without sex and/or a relationship. It is telling that she's never gotten married.

Any sort of sweetness she had from her Croatia days has evaporated by living in the United States, in both New York City and Miami.

If there is one stereotype in my head that has been shattered to pieces in my time in Miami, it's that Latin men have good game. Maybe some do but boy oh boy Latin and Italian men are perhaps some of the biggest simps on the planet. Miami has that fake wealth culture so dudes in debt dressed like they work for an important company spoil women like crazy. It is a thing in wealthy Latino culture for women to be treated like princesses and spoiled to the core, which is why I laugh whenever dudes hype up South America unless they want lower class green card chasers.

The reason I mention that is because it pours over on to the Miami dating scene and culture. Dudes here, if they are not getting girls through game (which rarely any of them are), are usually big time simps that take them out to overpriced restaurants. I am talking $60 for some freaking overrated Ceviche that tastes awful bro lol. Whatever complex that woman has, it has been fed and nourished well by the Miami culture.
The common wisdom has been that Latin men are suave guys with machismo and White men are weakening fast. It is known that Italian-American men (mainly in the Northeast region of the USA) are big horn dogs but can be super thirsty. Hispanic/Latin men can act the same way if they are middle class or higher.

I've had a few instances in Dallas where I interacted with middle class or higher Hispanic women born in the USA who acted like feminist/careerist White women. It was so annoying.

I also think that it is a good chance to bring up how overrated European women are despite the hype they get. This chick moved to NYC because she had some fashion business. Euro women who get into that fashion life are some of the biggest prudes, most disrespectful, and always covering up for some insecurity. However, rich dudes with no game will take these women who are struggling financially and desperate for their next paycheck. The cycle repeats itself.

If you do not think that Euro women are just as trashy, narcissistic, and awful as American women by now, I don't know what to tell you.
It's the Eastern European women who get more hype than the Western European ones. Eastern European women who come to the USA often lose many of the attirubutes that make them get hype while they are in Eastern Europe. The culture is the big influencer. However, certain Eastern Euro nations are starting to mimic the West. Roosh was noticing that prior to his religious conversion when he was still fornicating and seducing.

Honestly don't think I ever have had that happen to me
I've had a woman insist upon a coffee date when I wanted to do alcoholic drinks. This happened many years ago over OkCupid and a date never resulted. It might have happened 1-2 other times where a woman was insistent about a specific date format for a first or second date. It's rare. Most women aren't like that. I think most women are pleased when a man is at least somewhat organized about a date idea and making it a reality.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

Rightfully so but I doubt it will mean anything. The modern day You Go Girl Cancel Culture is going to give her an inflated ego and cause her to keep acting that way. I doubt long-term she cares about what Red Pill and Black Pill circles say as Cancel Culture feminists and simps from the left will come to her defense. TBH, I do not care if a woman makes it to 35 not married, that's her choice and marriage is not for everyone.

These days and at the rate society is going, with the pedestalization of cougars and milfs, she is going to be getting free stuff and simps going after her well into her 50s. Yeah it is sad to see but that is what it is.

Going to the game comment.

Italian American and Latin men rely on being loud and may come off as initially "having game" but I have found that they often end up being simps and suckers who get lured into the games of women. A lot act clingy, possessive, and are quite emotional to where their frame breaks easily. One exception to this rule are Dominican men, their game is airtight and probably some of the best I've seen in the world. Dominican men do not have that simp mindset that other Latin men do.

From my observations of many nights out and seeing who is pulling, I'd say that Northern European whites and Anglos (aka "white guys") have very underrated game. On average their game might suck due to how cold and antisocial cultures are in comparison but when it is good, it does serious damage. It is more composed and has a better frame to it so they can handle $hit tests better. It's more subtle and not as loud but it seems to produce better results.

However, for the best game, I don't think any group on average can compete with African Americans. Black American guys do a better job than any other group out there of calling women out on their BS. I have seen black dudes tear down entitled women in a bar setting to the point that others were laughing and the entitled girl became down to earth. Having a cool black wing can be one of the most unfair advantages when going out.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I recently spoke to a woman in her 50s (about a 6.5 and relatively HWP - a rarity here), about her dating experiences here in Norcal.

Women frankly are delusional, we all know this. But dear god, she's dating men 10-15 years her junior, serially, and is upset that "men have commitment issues" because none of them have committed to her or agreed to be a boyfriend or monogamous.

She's not dumb, she's just delusional. "I look much younger than my age" - newp you don't babe you look every bit your age, "guys always tell me they cannot believe how old I am" - yeah because they wanna get in yer pants grrrl.

It just amazes me how delusional women can sometimes be.

The younger guys she complained about would only see her once a week and rarely to actually go on a date, just to hang out (and presumably bang her out), and they were poor communicators according to her.

I said to her "no guy 10-15 years your junior is going to ever commit to you", she really didn't like that...

Sorry to digress, I'm just SMH. Never fails to satisfy.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once met a girl for drinks for our first date. It went well. For our second date, I suggested going for a walk by the water. She gave me the "I'm not a dog" line. I told her I was no longer interested in a second date.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once met a girl for drinks at a bar for a first date. It went well. For our second date, I suggested going for walk by the water. She gave me the "I'm not a dog" line. I told her I was no longer interested in a second date.
kinda makes sense what she said .

women usually wear hills and stuff . You can not walk a lot with those in

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up sneating.
but you do not have to go for dinner . You can just go for drinks . Either in a bar , beach or just in the park

The idea is to go somewhere where it is not required for a woman to walk that much

in general women hate walking

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’m a big proponent of the wilderness trail walk as a first date. If she says no there’s a reason - she’s not fit enough, high interest enough or her pics don’t match her currently or she simply wants to extract resources.

On a “active date” you get to see her body as clothing required for physical activity is more revealing.

If she can do a trail walk without needing an inhaler the chances of her being capable of good sex is higher.

I dangle the “there’s an amazing burger joint nearby” we can go there for lunch after. Or “we can jump in my hot tub” and have drinks.

In my AO this is working well because everyone purports to have an “active lifestyle”. Obviously I’m talking about OLD. SIFs won’t agree to go, NEXT!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The modern day You Go Girl Cancel Culture is going to give her an inflated ego and cause her to keep acting that way. I doubt long-term she cares about what Red Pill and Black Pill circles say as Cancel Culture feminists and simps from the left will come to her defense. TBH, I do not care if a woman makes it to 35 not married, that's her choice and marriage is not for everyone.

These days and at the rate society is going, with the pedestalization of cougars and milfs, she is going to be getting free stuff and simps going after her well into her 50s. Yeah it is sad to see but that is what it is.
Women are getting chased very heavily up to age 50 and sometimes even beyond. Childless women have more market value in their 30s/40s but even many single moms in their 30s/40s are generating a lot of interest.

Koko Beaute is likely to stay childless for a while so she'll be one of these cocck carousel riders who will be heavily chased for a long time. There will always be a guy who will take her up on her bullshiit due to his immense thirst. They'll bang her and even get into extended relationships with her but they won't put a ring on it.

I've not judged women harshly for making it to 35 never married and childless. 35, never married, and childless impresses me more than 35, divorced, and single mom.

I’m a big proponent of the wilderness trail walk as a first date. If she says no there’s a reason - she’s not fit enough, high interest enough or her pics don’t match her currently or she simply wants to extract resources.

On a “active date” you get to see her body as clothing required for physical activity is more revealing.

If she can do a trail walk without needing an inhaler the chances of her being capable of good sex is higher.
The downside of the walking/hiking date (and most activity dates) is that they can only be scheduled in a narrow window of time. They can only be scheduled weekends during daylight hours and are often weather dependent. I like using activity dates when appropriate but good luck scheduling an activity date on Tuesday night at 7 PM.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I dangle the “there’s an amazing burger joint nearby” we can go there for lunch after. Or “we can jump in my hot tub” and have drinks.

In my AO this is working well because everyone purports to have an “active lifestyle”. Obviously I’m talking about OLD. SIFs won’t agree to go, NEXT!
Good luck with that .

I rarely seen good looking women doing trail tracking and stuff like that

what I have seen is usually 30+ women that are going through a woke phase . And most of them at best average looking

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your problem is that you think like a man when it comes to women
Actually, most women are cool with the idea of going for a walk, to the beach, etc. At least that's been my experience. I suppose things may be different in a parts of the USA (where the average female weighs 327 lbs).

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be an American thing. No wonder it's the land of the whales.
I live in Europe … it is the same thing

I was born and lived in an EE country till my mid 20s . It was the same also there

going for a walk is the kind of activity that you do from time to time with someone that you consistently banged … not with someone that you have no proper rapport with

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, most women are cool with the idea of going for a walk, to the beach, etc. At least that's been my experience. I suppose things may be different in a parts of the USA (where the average female weighs 327 lbs).
man , one thing is to go to the beach or for a short walk after some drinks there during sunset or a bit later … and a totally different thing to go directly for a walk somewhere

different things