A thought experiment to end it once and for all

Gddi

Reaction score
Brothers, never in the history of mankind have we had free access to behavioural data on the beta male than we have today.
With the internet and social media, beta male behaviour has been exposed for all to see. Today we shall utilise this data and every available data we have witnessed or experienced for our simple thought experiment.

This experiment is in two phases. We shall proceed with the first and the second will be rolled out after this first post / phase of the experiment gets 15 unique engagements and replies. This is a conversation where two heads are better than one. The more the merrier.

Let us begin.
Let us take a birds' eye view and imagine the world with only beta males and no women at all. (This is possible to imagine because we already have visual data to enable us do that).
Now let us observe the core behaviours that are inherent to these betas. Not the typical behaviours and errors in game that limit them from getting women; eg: betas buy drinks for women in the club to win their approval so women reject them for supplicating, betas overcompliment women etc ) Remember there are no women in this imaginary world.

We are looking for those subconscious behavioural patterns that are deeply wired into betas irrespective of external forces. I'll go first and cite some couple of examples, after the required number of engagements we shall begin the second phase.
When citing your example, please start the sentence with: "betas........ " Also, keep it short and succinct as possible. Extra points for one liners.
1. Betas avoid taking decisions because they are afraid of the consequences of being wrong and having to take accountability for their wrong decision making. Hence they are seen as indecisive.

2. Betas have zero/very little personality.

3. Betas are scared of being alone.

4. Betas beat about the bush in conversations. They end up talking too much.

5. Betas have exaggerated body movements; can't keep themselves steady.

Your turn.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta's are betas because they have mommy issues. I know women don't exist in this imaginary world but that's what I believe.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Sing-songy, appeasing voice
2) Lots of head-wagging when speaking
3) Reverts to feminine mannerisms in the presence of masculine men

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta's are betas because they have mommy issues. I know women don't exist in this imaginary world but that's what I believe.
I'd say it is because they didn't have strong father figures that thought them the way of life. Not mom issues directly, but it can surely contribute to the cause..

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You’ve already made a huge mistake by not realising that you’re not either A OR B. Being alpha/beta is fluid. No one is 100% alpha or beta. Anyway, for the sake of your experiment:

“Beta’s” blame everyone and their mother for their shortcomings but never themselves hence never allowing themself to improve because they don’t want to face their weaknesses. If you want an example just closely monitor the members who complain about “Chad” getting all the girls.

Caring about the whole alpha/beta thing is extremely insecure, which is beta in itself.

Gddi

Reaction score
Beta’s” blame everyone and their mother for their shortcomings but never themselves hence never allowing themself to improve because they don’t want to face their weaknesses.
You have done well. In short you have done very well with this reply. However long replies have the potential of derailing the conservation. I implore you all to be patient and succinct as possible as we conduct this short experiment. The point of it will soon be established.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Betas are insecure AF and depend on others for pretty much everything.