Abundance is poison ( in defense of women)

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is Poison?
He replied with a beautiful answer – Anything which is more than our necessity is Poison. It may be Power, Wealth, Hunger, Ego, Greed, Laziness, Love, Ambition, Hate or anything

There have been periods in my life where I have experienced sexual abundance. These periods are rare and fleeting. I suspect that I am about to experience another brief period of abundance. Abundance is like a drug. You can not pick one female when you have 3 other attractive females to pick from. You always have the fear of missing out. Most men who say they will show sexual temperance are liars. It is easy to say that you will pick only one Brazilian bikini model when you have none.

Lets extrapolate this to hypergamy. I suspect that the hypergamic drive is as intense as the male sexual drive. If this is the case, then how can we blame these women? I can not show sexual temperance in the face of abundance so how can I expect them to? It is too difficult. Lets not be solopsistic. This is why the Chads have such a difficult time settling down. They are essentially hot women.

The only way to solve this is to limit the access men and women have to each other. Some how we need to reverse the sexual liberation for WOMEN and MEN.

The most successful couples are the ugly couples. They know that they are the best that they can get. They know that they dont have abundance. So find you an ugly girl lol.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't a rotation of ugly girls still be better than one?
Haha this just sounds funny but you might be on to something lol. Just be the Chad of butt ugly girls. I think that might get depressing though haha. You have a harem of 4/10's.

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
only way to be happy in this life is to be a rare commodity. aka top 1% in something that increases SMV. anything less and you wont be valued by women, you'll have to cope with 'game'.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny because Charlie in two and a half men says hot girls are lonely because most guys are too intimidated to talk to them.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha this just sounds funny but you might be on to something lol. Just be the Chad of butt ugly girls. I think that might get depressing though haha. You have a harem of 4/10's.
Homely /10. Lulz

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it comes down more to the man himself and what he wants long-term -- if he does want something long-term. Many guys on SS are about plate-spinning, so I think what you say holds a lot of validity for them. But I, for one, have fun plate spinning for awhile, but I find it is a lot of work and time and prefer to have 1-2 women as opposed to 3+. My tendency is to end up whittling it down to the one I like the most, usually the hottest, but this is not always the case.

Ultimately, having an abundance mindset is what is important; not necessarily the abundance itself. Knowing there are always more women out there is important; not necessarily that you have access to them in the immediate here and now.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most successful couples are the ugly couples. They know that they are the best that they can get. They know that they dont have abundance. So find you an ugly girl lol.
The most successful couples are a man that has a SMV 2+ points higher then his woman. The woman in this relationship knows her place, is compliant and doesnt ask questions when her man comes home late as long as he returns to her bed for the night and fux her good.

So depending on the SMV in your area, you might have to find an ugly girl or could get away with a 5 or 6, maybe even 7.

After 5 years of marriage, ill take the compliant 6 over the bitching 8 every time.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After 5 years of marriage, ill take the compliant 6 over the bitching 8 every time.
What if a 6 isn't quite as compliant as that, and you have to choose between the compliant 4 over the bitching 8?

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that the most successful couples are the ones who get the best they can.

However, women do not care much about looks, they care about securing a man’s resources.

If the man is committing to sharing his resources, he should get the best looking woman he can get, ie who he is most attracted to.

Otherwise, what is the point of committing? The woman shares the physical with the man so the man shares his resources.

An ugly couple only exists when the man is low value resource-wise.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if a 6 isn't quite as compliant as that, and you have to choose between the compliant 4 over the bitching 8?
For compliance the woman has to think that you are the best that she can get and she has to know you are ready to walk away if she ever acts up.

If you are a 10 , the 8 should be compliant enough at any point, because there arent that many "high value men" out there in her reach.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most successful couples are a man that has a SMV 2+ points higher then his woman. The woman in this relationship knows her place, is compliant and doesnt ask questions when her man comes home late as long as he returns to her bed for the night and fux her good.
Yes, but the man in this hypothetical relationship, unless she has low self-esteem, will never be happy and will always feel like he's missing out. It's like buying a 40" TV and then realizing that your room can easily fit a 65".