New OLD site ad I saw. Must say at least it's an accurate ad LOL

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I just saw this ad on Facebook pop up for a dating site called "rightdate"

I noticed the pic has 3 not so attractive women in it, two obese the other one just average. But you gotta admit at least it's not false advertising because so many women on OLD sites are fat in general. Unlike sites like Match LLC owns that always puts above average women in their ads despite the reality most of them are single moms, post wall, overweight, etc. on their sites.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it's two fatties and one Instagram ho. But there should be at least a hundred desperate guys standing behind them.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I noticed the pic has 3 not so attractive women in it, two obese the other one just average. But you gotta admit at least it's not false advertising because so many women on OLD sites are fat in general. Unlike sites like Match LLC owns that always puts above average women in their ads despite the reality most of them are single moms, post wall, overweight, etc. on their sites.

God Bless Cursed The USA.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The slender one looks like the cougar that was in the Trump White House: :eek::eek:

conway-1-ap-er-181006_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Attachments

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing ads on snapchat of "Want to date single moms?" There's an app that caters to single mothers because they still deserve Thor or Leo Dicaprio...

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The slender one looks like the cougar that was in the Trump White House: :eek::eek:

View attachment 7645
Eh, she didn't age well. She's the type of lady who has a great figure, but the skin doesn't age well. Here in FL we have a lot of that due to sun damage. She looked good when she was younger but skin wise hasn't aged well.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's accurate. 74 percent of the adult population is overweight, AND 42 percent is obese so that ad is an accurate representation of the US.
Dude.....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I've been seeing ads on snapchat of "Want to date single moms?" There's an app that caters to single mothers because they still deserve Thor or Leo Dicaprio...
So, are you going to join that site and be a milf hunter?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, are you going to join that site and be a milf hunter?
No. I was saying that from the app creators/users perspective. I'd take a fatty 19 year old over an aged but still skinny worn out 42 year old.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Would you fvck a 19 year old fatty over her?
I was about to same the same thing. I've said it before. Even a 40 year old woman who's in good shape and has a good face is still better than a pre wall fatty.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And STILL you can't get a date....

and when you do get a date, when was the last time you got a SECOND date?

Work on yourself first and quit blaming women for your problems.
Now, give that same advice to women. “When’s the last time someone wanted to be in a relationship with you and not just pump and dump? Work on yourself first, quit blaming men and your exes for your problems.”