What are the biggest red flags for you?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff. She told me that her male friend is coming and gonna stay all weekend at her place. So another fuk buddy.
That's a high possibility but could also just be a simp she uses for attention and companionship. In my opinion and experience, it doesn't matter whether he is a f-buddy or a simp - you should think of them as one and the same. Women also enjoy telling men about their male friends and their plans with those friends (as you just described above) as a means to attempt to make you jealous and get a reaction out of you to further feed their narcissistic egos. Never give that to them. Instead, say "Sounds like fun, hope you have a good time," or nothing at all.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a high possibility but could also just be a simp she uses for attention and companionship. In my opinion and experience, it doesn't matter whether he is a f-buddy or a simp - you should think of them as one and the same. Women also enjoy telling men about their male friends and their plans with those friends (as you just described above) as a means to attempt to make you jealous and get a reaction out of you to further feed their narcissistic egos. Never give that to them. Instead, say "Sounds like fun, hope you have a good time," or nothing at all.
What is your way to deal with such girls in general to avoid being put into the same basked with those men?

I would limit my non sexual attention, no chat, no small talks, act like you have a lot of women around as well
Acting indifferent as you mentioned
Basically it all sums up to acting like you are high value male who keeps his sh1t together

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your way to deal with such girls in general to avoid being put into the same basked with those men?
Easy - you operate in the manner preached here. If I was only allowed one short sentence in which to distill years worth of posts, it would be basically:

By forcing women to very quickly take action in deciding whether or not they see you as a romantic prospect.

This simply means that you don't give women any attention if they haven't agreed to go on a date with you (beyond your initial conversation), that you very quickly ask them out on a date (as part of your 1st or 2nd conversation with them), and any answer other than a yes or a counter-offer for a different date/time means you hard-next them and don't talk with them any more unless they contact you AND ask YOU out. If they reach out to you, you can send 1-2 replies to them in that conversation max and it should look like this:

Her: "Hey what's up?"
You: "Just heading to a friend's. What's new?"
Her: "Oh just planning out my trip to California to visit a friend"
You: "Sounds like fun! Hey I've just arrived to my friends so have to go, but good hearing from you. Keep in touch"

That's it.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
The top red flags according to SoSuave:
1. The put out too quickly.
2. They dont put out quick enough
3. They are too tall
4. They are too short
5. They text back to quick
6. They dont text back fast enough
7. They are beneath them in terms of SMV
8. They are out of the mans league
9. They are needy
10. They are aloof
11. They dont offer to split the bill
12. They offered to split the bill
13. They want to move to fast
14. They arent moving fast enough

I could go on and on, but you get my point lol

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That does explain why foreign women are so much nicer.

They have an abundance of women while we have an abundance of men.
I dont understand why we don't cap male migration
not just an abundance of women. They just have equal numbers near enough.

What they don’t have is third wave feminism.

I am not like a lot of men on here. I don’t want a woman to “submit” to me. Good luck getting women to submit in the long term!

I just don’t want them to continually argue and provoke me over every last damn thing. I don’t want to hear confrontations over “DONT YOU THINK A WOMAN CAN DO XYZ?”

these girls have had this banged into their heads since they were young. If they don’t rely on a man, what do they want a man for? Well, it ends up being sex. So men respond. They get inked and take steroids. They become a parody of manhood by taking on the overt “prison rapist” look they seem to like, because they have reduced men to nothing more than a male archetype, and not a life partner, after all, they don’t need a life partner. They’re independent, so men just end up becoming irresponsible hedonists.

So many problems with feminism. It’s ruined everything.

note this is purely for third and some second wave. Equal legal rights is nothing to do with this

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As i approach my 30's one i keep an eye out for is being overly flirtatious with everyone and anyone

a chick i opened on sat night later reproached me and was swarming me with interest , but when my wingman arrived her attention diverted to him ( shiny new object ) she was then trying to have a conversation with both of us and offered both of us her number

I declined as i found it odd and my wingman is on one hell of a dry spell so felt he needed it more

thinking about it more now it was probably a red flag

He is taking her out tomorrow so it could be interesting to see what develops ( and if i was correct )

Very unattractive when a woman does that.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the biggest red flags for you when you date a new chick?
Face piercings. Lots of scribble scrabble tattoos. Colored hair. Openly talks about a history of sexual abuse. Obsession with celebrities or even small time celebrities.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy - you operate in the manner preached here. If I was only allowed one short sentence in which to distill years worth of posts, it would be basically:

By forcing women to very quickly take action in deciding whether or not they see you as a romantic prospect.

This simply means that you don't give women any attention if they haven't agreed to go on a date with you (beyond your initial conversation), that you very quickly ask them out on a date (as part of your 1st or 2nd conversation with them), and any answer other than a yes or a counter-offer for a different date/time means you hard-next them and don't talk with them any more unless they contact you AND ask YOU out. If they reach out to you, you can send 1-2 replies to them in that conversation max and it should look like this:

Her: "Hey what's up?"
You: "Just heading to a friend's. What's new?"
Her: "Oh just planning out my trip to California to visit a friend"
You: "Sounds like fun! Hey I've just arrived to my friends so have to go, but good hearing from you. Keep in touch"

That's it.
It is a very good advise and indeed I have been trying to follow it in the past.

If the girl is still texting you despide the replies that you show - she is most likely just looking for your validation and it is a matter of time once she will stop texting?

the whole point here is to be able to walk away which means for her “look, if you are expecting me to chase like your orbiters - better find othe dude for it”. This ultimately shows your high value and creates attraction?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A red flag for me with my fwb yesterday that has me decided to next her.

I brought a USB over to watch some stuff. She accidentally stepped in it or something while it was in the computer. She apologized but never offered to replace it. It still works but I was just thinking if the roles were reversed I would offer to replace it because I damaged her property.

She then got pouty when I wasn’t talking to her instead of realize where the fault lay.

Next.
It still works and you're annoyed that she didn't offer to replace it.

It is working dude.. Why are you so damn petty over such an insignificant matter.

Wallowing in unessasary drama, is a female trait.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It still works and you're annoyed that she didn't offer to replace it.

It is working dude.. Why are you so damn petty over such an insignificant matter.

Wallowing in unessasary drama, is a female trait.
I’m hardly wallowing. You are projecting. Ignored

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl is still texting you despide the replies that you show - she is most likely just looking for your validation and it is a matter of time once she will stop texting?
Either that, yes, or she will realize you aren't a simp and that you have respect for yourself and that will turn her on and she will ask YOU out. Some guys here take a super hard-line where they will hard-next any woman who doesn't agree to a date, even if she later becomes the one to initiate the date request with you. Personally, I take a woman asking me for a date as a serious act of compliance, so I will reward that with an acceptance of her date request (or a re-schedule depending on how I'm feeling and what my availability is).

the whole point here is to be able to walk away which means for her “look, if you are expecting me to chase like your orbiters - better find othe dude for it”. This ultimately shows your high value and creates attraction?
Close. It does the following, in order:
#1 most important thing is that it allows you to gain respect for yourself.
#2 it communicates to her, exactly what you said in quotes and yes it does demonstrate high value
#3 while it CAN create attraction, you shouldn't expect it to because most girls who aren't into you aren't going to change their mind just because you won't orbit them. You're primarily doing it for yourself and telling her you aren't interested in what she's proposing. If it causes the side-effect of her becoming more attracted to you, that's ok too. But it's not the goal. She isn't the prize you are trying to win. You are the prize and you are evaluating if she is worth your time and attention. A girl who wants you as a simp is not worth your time and attention.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Either that, yes, or she will realize you aren't a simp and that you have respect for yourself and that will turn her on and she will ask YOU out. Some guys here take a super hard-line where they will hard-next any woman who doesn't agree to a date, even if she later becomes the one to initiate the date request with you. Personally, I take a woman asking me for a date as a serious act of compliance, so I will reward that with an acceptance of her date request (or a re-schedule depending on how I'm feeling and what my availability is).

Close. It does the following, in order:
#1 most important thing is that it allows you to gain respect for yourself.
#2 it communicates to her, exactly what you said in quotes and yes it does demonstrate high value
#3 while it CAN create attraction, you shouldn't expect it to because most girls who aren't into you aren't going to change their mind just because you won't orbit them. You're primarily doing it for yourself and telling her you aren't interested in what she's proposing. If it causes the side-effect of her becoming more attracted to you, that's ok too. But it's not the goal. She isn't the prize you are trying to win. You are the prize and you are evaluating if she is worth your time and attention. A girl who wants you as a simp is not worth your time and attention.
Appreciate it man. I fuked up with one girl recently and haven’t initiated any contact after (it is under Fuked Up Tonight threat that I posted 1 week ago). She is pretty much the type we were discussing here. Your advise actually helps me to realize that I am doing the right thing now.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Flags:

1. Her parents are divorced.
  2. Tattoos (I can accept one or two small "mistakes" but extensive tattooing on a woman is a sign of serious mental health issues, in my experience).
  3. Never offers to pay.
  4. Any whiff of wokeness or leftism in general.
  5. Majored in psychology in college (women who major in psychology are often motivated by desire to understand their own psychological issues).
  6. Has multiple cats (the stereotype about the crazy cat lady is very true).

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BriBri,, That's hilarious. On the "scoop" it even says (CAT) bwaaha! To not Hijack, a red flag for me is she orders a burger well done, no pickle, extra mayo, extra cheese, no lettuce etc etc. AT A DRIVE THROUGH. Maybe I'm being picky?

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
BriBri,, That's hilarious. On the "scoop" it even says (CAT) bwaaha! To not Hijack, a red flag for me is she orders a burger well done, no pickle, extra mayo, extra cheese, no lettuce etc etc. AT A DRIVE THROUGH. Maybe I'm being picky?
At least she orders a burger......Vegans are an immediate disqualifier for me.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least she orders a burger......Vegans are an immediate disqualifier for me.
Same. I stopped talking to my vegan cousin who kept trying to convert me and guilt trip me into veganism. Last I heard he was losing his eyesight smh

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Major Red Flags For Me!

01. Sexualy abused as a child (Run)
02. Casual drug user (Addict in the making)
03. History of dating abusive men (she won't know how to be with a good man)
04. Too many male friends
05. Single mum
06. All her exes where terrible (according to her)
07. Likes to have nights out (Bars/Clubs)
08. Posts skimpy pictures on Social Media (she still has a for sale sign)
09. Has strong leftist/woke beliefs (Run)
10. Claims to be a strong independent woman (Run)