Majorly tested

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick whom I have history with came over randomly and said she wants to break up with her boyfriend and "sleep with a string of random guys when she goes back to uni"
This is just wild speculation, but if you guys have some history, is it possible that you influenced her to do this inadvertently? I mean maybe you had spouted off to her about plate spinning, or about some sort of anti-relationship, anti-monogamy sort of philosophy? You were talking about how you had reasons to hate women. Or maybe you were trying to portray a c0cky/funny player type persona? I just wonder, because she is very young, and probably very impressionable. Maybe you convinced her that plate spinning and casual sex was the way to go.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just wild speculation, but if you guys have some history, is it possible that you influenced her to do this inadvertently? I mean maybe you had spouted off to her about plate spinning, or about some sort of anti-relationship, anti-monogamy sort of philosophy? You were talking about how you had reasons to hate women. Or maybe you were trying to portray a c0cky/funny player type persona? I just wonder, because she is very young, and probably very impressionable. Maybe you convinced her that plate spinning and casual sex was the way to go.
Very good speculation and yes I do think that happens, but in my case only the c0cky persona thing has rubbed off

It's really annoying actually. I created a damned monster

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro are you kidding me? Have you lost your mind? That’s a woman openly displaying for the world to see how she wants to leave monogamy to be a hoe and ride the CC just so that she can damage herself because it’ll make her feel hot to be such a slut. Might as well say “when I grow up, I want to be a whore!” Lmao! It’s just degeneracy. Say goodbye to pairbonding, a girl who is that shameless won’t even be able to love her kids hahahaha!!

Forget the Manhattan Project, the implications of her statement puts all else to shame. The literal personification of “I am become death, destroyer of worlds”. Talk about the killer of civilization.
The killer of civilization? A bit dramatic? So it’s cool for guys to go out and bang as many girls as they want, no strings attached, but a girl has to be monogamous and only have one or two partners? How dare she! She should save herself for OP (who is married, I believe) in case he decides to divorce his wife and get with this 18 year old instead I guess. The very fact that we are even having a conversation about a married guy having a right to shame a woman for saying she wants to have some new sexual experiences because it made him jealous is laughable to me but hey I guess we are all different lol.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The killer of civilization? A bit dramatic? So it’s cool for guys to go out and bang as many girls as they want, no strings attached, but a girl has to be monogamous and only have one or two partners? How dare she! She should save herself for OP (who is married, I believe) in case he decides to divorce his wife and get with this 18 year old instead I guess. The very fact that we are even having a conversation about a married guy having a right to shame a woman for saying she wants to have some new sexual experiences because it made him jealous is laughable to me but hey I guess we are all different lol.
What you don’t understand in all your years of being male is that the more men a woman has been with, the less she is able to love you. Every guy from the age of 0 knows this, like I seriously knew this back in like kindergarten lmao

And that’s only one of the reasons why the double standard exists. You also have to keep in mind that it’s way easier for a woman to get laid than it is a man.

If the OP is married and is looking for an excuse to cheat when his wife is a good woman, then he’s a piece of crap. If she treats him like crap and he’s damned in his marriage, then he’s got full right to cheat. I they’re in open relationship, he’s a cuck. And if it’s only an open relationship on his end where he can bang whoever he wants but she can’t, then he’s a straight king.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick whom I have history with came over randomly and said she wants to break up with her boyfriend and "sleep with a string of random guys when she goes back to uni"

I just couldn't contain my disgust with this. I threw her out. Are we going to allow women to say/do whatever they like? It's fvcking gross how they are now
Very good speculation and yes I do think that happens, but in my case only the c0cky persona thing has rubbed off

It's really annoying actually. I created a damned monster
this is interesting, because when a woman respects you she wouldn't dare say stupid crap like this that makes you appear common. i get the feeling you've let her get away with disrespecting you before, maybe even without realizing it, otherwise she would have never made it to your place. You would have been turned off and dismissed her long ago.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is interesting, because when a woman respects you she wouldn't dare say stupid crap like this that makes you appear common. i get the feeling you've let her get away with disrespecting you before, maybe even without realizing it, otherwise she would have never made it to your place. You would have been turned off and dismissed her long ago.
Or, she felt like she could really be free around him without judgement to other conversations. She totally wanted to **** him bro. He was just turned off by the degeneracy of her statement lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest issue with women today is what she’s about to do at 18, she will pay a hard price for in her late 20’s and 30’s. Women never did think into the future but now it’s worse. She will develop BPD or NPD and join the rest of the crazy in the head women that are broken and can’t pair bond when they’re older.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or, she felt like she could really be free around him without judgement to other conversations. She totally wanted to **** him bro. He was just turned off by the degeneracy of her statement lol
It doesn't matter whether she wanted to fuuck him. Women will fuuck men they don't respect if they don't respect themselves. They'll also fuuck men that they respect to the moon and back. Which one do you think they're going to have a better time with? Better question, which one would you rather spend time with?

The point is OP seemed shocked to find out she doesn't respect him, despite knowing her forever. That shows he ignored previous signs, knowingly or unknowingly.

It's constructive criticism @Medina, I don't really believe a 'good job bro' circle jerk is beneficial, if it's not obvious.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter whether she wanted to fuuck him. Women will fuuck men they don't respect if they don't respect themselves. They'll also fuuck men that they respect to the moon and back. Which one do you think they're going to have a better time with? Better question, which one would you rather spend time with?

The point is OP seemed shocked to find out she doesn't respect him, despite knowing her forever. That shows he ignored previous signs, knowingly or unknowingly.

It's constructive criticism @Medina, I don't really believe a 'good job bro' circle jerk is beneficial, if it's not obvious.
By all means

Not sure I agree women will fvck men they have no respect for tho. That theory is just not adding up in my mind

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By all means

Not sure I agree women will fvck men they have no respect for tho. That theory is just not adding up in my mind
If a woman doesn't care about catching a disease, if a raw dog orgasm is more important to her, then she won't use a condom. In a health sense she doesn't respect herself. This inevitably bleeds into your life if you tangle with her because you'll catch the disease, disrespect manifested.

If you go out and drink you'll meet some drunk girls that will act like assh0les because they think they can use drinking as an excuse. They'll still let you fuuck them, but they'll be giant annoying asssholes the whole time. Again she doesn't respect herself and looks down on those that respect her.

These are just a couple examples of many.

If you respect those that don't respect themselves they grow to resent you. Make no mistake, those that hate themselves still get laid.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact is that women deteriorate in several ways the more partners they have. Not so with men. The man is the giver, the woman the receiver. When a woman takes in several men’s DNA, it has a very serious eroding effect on her physically, mentally and spiritually.

I can accurately estimate the mileage on any given woman just by observing her face. Multiple partners greatly erode a woman’s looks and bearing.

When a man has sex with a woman, he leaves a part of him with her, which she absorbs. That masculine essence becomes part of her. Each new partner corrupts her inner core, because that male essence that he leaves with her, when added to traces left by other men, becomes toxic.

Just look at the jawline, mouth and eyes of a woman with multiple partners. She will rapidly lose her feminine features as time progresses.

The emotional and spiritual bond that occurs with a sexually active woman gets repeatedly established and then broken many times, which further damages her.

Men generally leave sexual relationships with far fewer scars than do women, as again, he has given his masculine essence to her and she has received and absorbed it. He does carry some scars, though, as there is still the emotional and spiritual connection that has been broken. It hurts a lot more to break up with someone you’ve had sex with than with someone you haven’t, because sex is by its very nature a spiritually bonding experience.

It is simply nature at work. Women, the receivers, deteriorate on every level with multiple sexual partners.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small update

The girl came over again today. Skinny fit top, no bra, was hot as hell. She apologized profusely for talking crudely about men and that she's "contemplating" breaking up with her bf tonight because she has sexual fantasies about me

My wife offered to make her a cup of tea (lol) while were upstairs but she didn't stay long. I gave her an ear, told her to do what she thought was right and sent her on her way. She'll be back I imagine

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What if they know he's scum. He might hurt them. But he turns her on?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if they know he's scum. He might hurt them. But he turns her on?
To clarify, a woman that doesn't respect herself will be turned on by men that don't respect her. She will look down on him for fuucking her unless he's cold blooded and ruthless because being treated like shiit lines up with her self image. She respects the man that tosses her away like the garbage she believes she is.

The point is the men that even bother fuucking garbage are themselves garbage, or become garbage after fuucking garbage long enough. wtf are you doing if all you do is fuuck garbage? It's a waste of time.

@Medina realized she's of this mindset and got super turned off, which is good. What needs improvement is complete effoetless emotional detachment if he chooses to fuuck her, or earlier dismissal if he chooses higher standards.

In my opinion by emotionally detaching to fuuck her a man is doing himself a disservice because like @stormrider mentioned the entire primal instinct of sex is procreation, so your body and mind wants to respect your sexual partner, because that's how a healthy relationship and a strong family is facilitated. To force yourself to go against that is bad for your head, bad for your partner, and bad for your kids if you end up having any.

BUT, if you can be detached effortlessly it's perfectly ok to fuuck these women because you'll effortlessly push her away if she ever gets in the way of any other pursuit. The key is maintaining that effortlessness.

I have women like this in my life(that hate themselves) and I do nothing for them, ever, I don't ever call them. They randomly call and ask to come by to get fuucked. If it's convenient for me I let them, but I NEVER go out of my way for them, even when they come over. If they start being annoying I kick them out(because they're used to being around cucks that put up with it). They come over to be used and abused, and that's my role, to break their backs when it's convenient for me. If I ever change to try and fix them or respect them in any way I would only bring myself down because they don't respect themselves. They would try to leverage my help as much as possible until I die or until I'm king cuck, because they are succubuses by their nature, they don't validate themselves so they facilitate that validation from willing cucks. Perfect c0ck sleeves, never STR or LTR partners.

Believe it or not my nature fixes these confused girls. I AM their wake up call, and I do it effortlessly. If they change then their behavior will change, and so will my response to them, but I'm not holding my breath. I would expect all men to have a similar philosophy.

I think it boils down to @Medina having higher expectations for this girl. He can treat her like the sluut she wants to be(if it's effortless for him), or he can dismiss her, either are correct imo.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She apologized profusely for talking crudely about men and that she's "contemplating" breaking up with her bf tonight because she has sexual fantasies about me
Well, that's a better approach than talking about going back to college and banging every guy she sees lol. This girl has a lot to learn if she plans on breaking up her relationship every time she has a sexual thought about someone. Doesn't sound like she's on a very good trajectory. Does your wife know this girl is coming over to talk to you about her sexual fantasies about you?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that's a better approach than talking about going back to college and banging every guy she sees lol. This girl has a lot to learn if she plans on breaking up her relationship every time she has a sexual thought about someone. Doesn't sound like she's on a very good trajectory. Does your wife know this girl is coming over to talk to you about her sexual fantasies about you?
The wife knows she has the hots for me but see's her as a silly teenage girl and not any kind of "threat"

So it's kinda perfect and I like having her in my life because it boosts my ego to be totally honest with you

That's why the thought of her banging spotty uni students one after another sent me into a frenzy

I don't mind her having a boyfriend. I gave her the green light for that

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wife knows she has the hots for me but see's her as a silly teenage girl and not any kind of "threat"
Well, maybe she isn't a threat, only you would know that. But women will often dismiss a younger girl like that. Don't they realize the kind of sexual power younger women have with men?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have fvcked her before throwing her out.. but I'm an opportunist.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lol no. It wasn’t that she didn’t respect him, it was just that she gave him all of her self-respect. That’s what happened. It explains the entire situation. You don’t need to get indignant about every little thing lol