Rom Willis- The ugly sexy player

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Example walked in on the dance floor this weekend. A chick that was a hb4 but had a decent body wanted me to dance with her. I did, all the women who didn't look at me on the dance floor started to blantky stare at me in front of their boyfriends or dates. One chick was staring and moving closer.
I took chick to the bar to get some drinks which she payed for. We were in the corner and a couple to the left us was sitting there. Dudes girlfriend kept turning her seat looking at me and shaking her big Ole chest and smiled at me. Her boyfriend caught her. She kept doing looking directly in my eyes

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A whole bunch of women say thats all they need. Fine from the neck down ans a good dresser.
All of which is under your control. I find these Face dudes entertaining but you can't tell me that if you were jacked out of this world and dressed with hella swag that at least some good looking women wouldn't bite.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You disagree? How come? I think it says this at some point in the DJ Bible.
Whatever a woman says can't be believed.

They themselves don't know what they want.

Just look at how many female magazine on dating advices with a shiet load of stupid articles that's selling like hot cakes on bookshelves or like those in my girls place.

You'd think with all those stuff written they get a grip on what they actually want but it's far from that buddy.

Yet my girl keeps buying them as I'm sure most women are.