How often do women fck? Insight into sex life of a woman

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Actually my neighbor. I wouldn't even notice her because I'm often not at home, but I got really bad flue for almost two weeks and had to stay home in bed. I haven't fcked her, and I don't even want to know her. She is too close for comport and I value my freedom. Obviously not all women are the same, and some fck more, and some fck less, and there are unicorns out there too, especially in the forested areas where man's foot haven't stood the ground yet. I don't think she's a whre, I think she's a regular chick, just like any other chick.

2 different regular dudes. 1 of them fcks her in the evening sometimes, not every day. The other one is obsessing over her and fcks her every morning, sometimes, often times he don't get sht from her, she using him to drive her to work mostly. 1 or more lucky guys she fcks before going to work and before her boyfriend comes over, this is because sometimes I hear voices of different dudes 6:30 in the morning. Then random men in the evening that she comes home with but not every day.

Can't really tell you number of different dudes per week, since I don't care enough to count. Just what I heard through my thin wall, I'm just a victim of my flue, lul. It's 2 regulars, and more than 4 different dudes per week in addition to regulars.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually my neighbor. I wouldn't even notice her because I'm often not at home, but I got really bad flue for almost two weeks and had to stay home in bed. I haven't fcked her, and I don't even want to know her. She is too close for comport and I value my freedom. Obviously not all women are the same, and some fck more, and some fck less, and there are unicorns out there too, especially in the forested areas where man's foot haven't stood the ground yet. I don't think she's a whre, I think she's a regular chick, just like any other chick.

2 different regular dudes. 1 of them fcks her in the evening sometimes, not every day. The other one is obsessing over her and fcks her every morning, sometimes, often times he don't get sht from her, she using him to drive her to work mostly. 1 or more lucky guys she fcks before going to work and before her boyfriend comes over, this is because sometimes I hear voices of different dudes 6:30 in the morning. Then random men in the evening that she comes home with but not every day.

Can't really tell you number of different dudes per week, since I don't care enough to count. Just what I heard through my thin wall, I'm just a victim of my flue, lul. It's 2 regulars, and more than 4 different dudes per week in addition to regulars.
So the next week will be a couple more new ones?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and she is not a vvhore?.....

I guess she is

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
generalizing from one female to 3.5 billion women
There are no 3.5 billion women on planet earth. You have to subtract women under age 18 and over age 40 or whatever is too old to fck for you. Real number is closer to 1 billion.

Notice he also subscribes to tranny videos.
I'm subscribed to vdj smile for music videos and remixes, he happen to have used a tranny in one of his videos...... Which brings me to this, you can't read people and generalize improperly. Hater.

Lacking sample size and variable controls to form a proper conclusion
I only got one neighbor near me, I live at the end of my building. But from knowing 3 friends for eh, since 2014 actually 5 years this summer. I can tell it's about right. Now given, they were on summer vacation, single. But still.

and she is not a vvhore?
A whre would fck more than 1 dck per night. I know that because I have a whre living near my summer house, I fck her from time to time. Small community of less than 50 houses, people know each other, and everybody knows everything about everybody else. Btch is 19 and I had a crush on her, and then find out from my neighbor she takes dcks left and right.

Sorry dudes, but what did you expect for real? A girl is fcking 1 dck at a time for 3 months or whatever before she breaks up and finds another dck? 4 dcks per year over average? Are you serious?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Yes vagina is ez life
Thing is, you don't get an accurate guesstimate by asking a woman. They will lie. It's insights like these, inadvertent picking into people's lives, which shows the most accurate picture. Oh look, door banged early in the morning, I woke up, can't sleep, then I hear moaning and fcking. After a little while you begin to notice particular car sounds, and voices which sound different. Otherwise, I wake up 5:30 in the morning, and at 6 I'm gone, and back home after 7 in the evening, I don't hear nor care to hear anything.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Thing is, you don't get an accurate guesstimate by asking a woman. They will lie. It's insights like these, inadvertent picking into people's lives, which shows the most accurate picture. Oh look, door banged early in the morning, I woke up, can't sleep, then I hear moaning and fcking. After a little while you begin to notice particular car sounds, and voices which sound different. Otherwise, I wake up 5:30 in the morning, and at 6 I'm gone, and back home after 7 in the evening, I don't hear nor care to hear anything.
i asked lot of woman how many guys they ****ed but only one said truth and that number was 27 and shes in my age

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Just wondering, what does you not sleeping with her because you value your freedom have to do with the story?

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
Does it make you wonder who the guys are? And what's so special about them while many guys spend their lives whining on a forum.

Did you notice anything noteworthy about them?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So, how does this picture meet any profile? How does she look like? Is she higher or lower than an hb5? You said you are too close to her to want to get involved. That sounds like an hb5-7, if it were a high hb then you'd get involved anyway, if it were lower than hb5, you probably wouldn't consider the option and be even more shocked, probably an hb 6, am I correct?

Lets analyze the guys. I'm taking the 4 different dudes are Chades, or Chadlites, all seem to have jobs and are going at these odd hours and know she has a boyfriend. The other 2 regulars, one sounds like an orbitor that gets some now and then, so I guess he's a normie, and the evening one probably is a Chadlight. Don't see a real Chad staying with her for more than a one night stand.

Does this stereotype I have, or we call the "blackpill" accurately describe what is going on here?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
if it were a high hb then you'd get involved anyway, if it were lower than hb5, you probably wouldn't consider the option and be even more shocked, probably an hb 6, am I correct?
She's HB6, and you are correct, if she was something like an 8 things would be different. We aren't just next door neighbors, although that describes it, we are a bit more intimate here. Apartment design here is such that our two apartments share a common entrance door, which leads into a small room about 4x4 or something by something, just big enough for two more doors, entrance to my apartment and hers. I do bring women from time to time, and it would be a douche move on my part to get involved, it will negate the whole idea of having an apartment in the city. Although you are correct to point out that if she was an 8 or above I'd hit it no matter what, I didn't even realize I would until you said it.

I'm thinking dude that fcks her every morning is her boyfriend, because he is the most around her, and sometimes does spend nights. Although I wouldn't know. I did think nothing of it, until I began noticing other dudes, and though it was funny as fck, because it's some stereotypical sht right here next to me taking place.

Prior of me getting sick and stuck home for 10 days I didn't even know she existed, since I'd leave before her, and come home after she does, and on Sunday I'd be doing other stuff.

Just wondering, what does you not sleeping with her because you value your freedom have to do with the story?
It wouldn't be wise with your next door neighbor, would it?

Did you notice anything noteworthy about them?
I just heard things opening up, door banging, and voices, and some particular car sounds, plus of course moaning on the other side of wall. I wasn't noisy enough to look out of my window, even if I was it wouldn't be productive, since I have only one window onto the side street and my main windows into a garden, none into building entrance. I know her boyfriend drives ford focus with modified exhaust, and her other regular dude talks way too much sht loud when entering and leaving.